• Advertisement

The Great Sleigh Race

Shark Tale

CHALLENGE #2:

7 racers remain, and it is time for our next challenge.

This is a tense race, but you may need tools to help fix your sleds if they fall apart. To get the next checkpoint, you must find three tools - a wrench, hammer and drill. PM me their images. Whoever answers last, or doesn't come on at all, may face elimination.

Hint: All three items are in Snowcember Ball forum. You all have 30 minutes to find them, good luck.

NOTE: YOU MUST PM ME ALL THREE IMAGES! DO NOT POST THEM IN THIS TOPIC!

Well, I've received PMs from six contestants. Here were the results...

1. Tyeam (Plankton)

2. DarknessDG (SpongeBob)

3. Trophy (Norton)

4. Zaid (Nat)

5. Fred (ToyBob)

6. SOF (Squidward)

Sorry crushing, but the Tattletale Strangler was last to arrive, so he won't be strangling anyone, meaning you're out.

Only 6 contestants remain. Stay tuned for another challenge tomorrow night at 7pm EST again.

CHALLENGE #3:

6 racers remain, and it is time for our next challenge.

To get the next checkpoint, you must find your flag along the way. I have marked whose flag is whose, DO NOT SEND ME ANOTHER PLAYER'S FLAG. You are only looking for yours. If you find another player's flag, do not tell them either. Here is which color flag belongs to each player:

Tyeam: Blue

Trophy: Red

SOF: Green

Fred: Orange

Darkness: Purple

Zaid: Yellow

Whoever finds their last, or doesn't come on at all, may face elimination.

Hint: All six flags are in the Snowcember Ball forum, but some may be in pinned topics (however, none will be beyond the first page). You all have 25 minutes to find them, good luck.

NOTE: YOU MUST PM ME YOUR FLAG! DO NOT POST IT IN THIS TOPIC!

Well, I've received the flags. Here is the order...

1. Fred

2. Darkness

3. Tyeam

4. Trophy

5. Zaid

6. SOF 

SOF sadly sent me the wrong flag, and while I would make an exception per the rules, Zaid sent the correct one before him. Sorry SOF, but....

SURPRISE! This is a non-elimation round! Everyone is still safe. Unfortunately, since SOF sent me the wrong flag, he will still get a penalty next round. Poor Squidward.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's challenge at 7pm EST.