• Advertisement

Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!

Katniss

Oh MAN, Scooby Doo is so HIP in this iteration.

It's GUARANTEED to have all those modern day Teen Titans Go zombie children tune in to see all its FUNKY fresh adventures.

A Daphne PROOFED Mystery Machine? What COOL technological advances will they think of next?

Boomerang is getting INFINITY more viewers with this RADICAL addition. 

Keep it REAL home dogs, this franchise will NEVER get stale.

Enough said, true believers! ;)

I think I can now OFFICIALLY say that Hayden is the NEW 4EverGreen! (I'm referencing the joke in "Total Drama World Tour," that Gwen was the 'New Heather,' which I myself referenced in "Total Cartoon Global Cruise" by saying that Angelica was the 'New Treeflower!') :l But SERIOUSLY, even Scrappy-Doo couldn't KILL the "Scooby-Doo" franchise, and that was back in the late 1970's/early 1980's, when even co-creator Joseph Barbera wanted the franchise to just GO away so he could create NEW stuff! :S So, I highly DOUBT this Seth Macfarlane inspired version could do any worse than Scrappy-Doo! :huh:

• Like 3

Thanks OLD 4EverGreen, I'll try my best to FOLLOW in your footsteps!

Team Total Cartoon FOREVER. 

If Scrappy Doo's in THIS series on top of all the other NEGATIVE aspects it will PERMANENTLY destroy the franchise.

Too much said, non-believers!

I watched an episode, and it definitely FEELS like "Scooby-Doo," not a rip-off or pale imitation of it. I don't think it's so much that they're trying to make Daphne stupid, they're trying to make her funnier. Quite frankly, I'll take the comedy, because prior to THIS incarnation of "Scooby-Doo," all Daphne has done is be accident-prone and kiss on Freddy when no one else is looking. :rolleyes: So, I think humor might help make her more realistic as a character. :) Enough said! ;)

• God Himself 1