• Advertisement

IF SPONGEBOB WERE GAY...

Urchees

"gay - lighthearted and carefree."

gay = happy

SpongeBob = happy

Therefore, SpongeBob is already gay.

who would ever use that to describe themselves/somebody else tho, if their intent is to call somebody "happy" :P

"gay - lighthearted and carefree."

gay = happy

SpongeBob = happy

Therefore, SpongeBob is already gay.

You DO know that the word "Gay" STOPPED meaning "Happy" since 1980, right? I mean, Nickelodeon already HAS some gay cartoon characters (Ren and Stimpy, anyone?) But Spongebob is hands down the LEAST gay character on Nickelodeon! Need I point out the NUMBER of times he and Sandy have hung out romantically? I don't think that somebody who is gay could DO that. So no, Spongebob is NOT gay, but theoretically, everything around him COULD seem gayer by comparison.

You DO know that the word "Gay" STOPPED meaning "Happy" since 1980, right? I mean, Nickelodeon already HAS some gay cartoon characters (Ren and Stimpy, anyone?) But Spongebob is hands down the LEAST gay character on Nickelodeon! Need I point out the NUMBER of times he and Sandy have hung out romantically? I don't think that somebody who is gay could DO that. So no, Spongebob is NOT gay, but theoretically, everything around him COULD seem gayer by comparison.

4812215+_af4d4152d5058635ebe659e6979b61d

• Like 1