• Advertisement

Ask Me Random Crap

MrColeslaw

How long have you been collecting Alvin merchandise?

Good question... um, I think I started in 2012, but I had a few Beanie Babies before then.

Rugrats or Alvin? :P

Rugrats is number 1 for me, but Alvin is a super close second. :)

How would rank the babies from favorite to least favorite?

Oooh, that's a tough one! I'll try my best! :D

1. Chuckie - He's always been my favorite. I just love his personality and his adorable orange hair, and his fraidy-cat traits were a lot like me as a young child  :wub:

2. Tommy - He's a great best friend for Chuckie. While Chuckie is a fraidy-cat, Tommy's the exact opposite. Even on his own, he's a great character.

3. Phil - A few years ago, Phil wouldn't have been number 3. But over the past 2-3 years, I've just realized how funny Phil really is. XD

4. Lil - She's a great twin for Phil, and their arguments quite often have me laughing pretty hard.

5. Angelica - I wouldn't call Angelica a "villain", but she certainly is the closest thing to a villain that Rugrats has. She does have a soft side for the babies however, which has been shown in episodes (such as "Moving Away"), and her remarks quite often have me laughing really hard. While she can be mean, she can also be nice; she's not a 100% mean character.

6. Dil - Most consider Dil to be annoying, however I think that having a baby brother expanded Tommy as a character quite a lot, and not in bad ways. Dil also changed the other babies; they couldn't understand him, so they had to find other ways to include Dil in their adventures, and quite often Dil would annoy them. However, Tommy was always there to defend his brother.

7. Kimi - Kimi is at the bottom of the list. However, I don't find her annoying, and I don't think she ruins the show by any standards. It's not Kimi that put her at the bottom. It's just the fact that she didn't make as big of an impact on the show as other characters did. While she did help Chuckie develop even more characteristics and feelings, other then that, she didn't seem to impact the show as much as a character like Dil.

8. Susie - Susie is the last Rugrat for only 1 reason; I don't really remember much about the episodes she was in. I can't really talk about her, because I can't really remember a huge amount of episodes focusing around her (I still watch the show, but I just don't remember Susie that much). I'll have to watch some Susie oriented episodes really soon.

PS - I'm having a lot of fun answering these Rugrats questions! :D