• Advertisement

Did anyone Ask me?

WWESpongefan

@Cha Daddy I know that Music Theory was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Lots of writing involved.

@crushingmayhem My favorite of all time is Stone Cold Steve Austin. As for a current favorite that's a bit harder to decide. It would either have to be one of The Shield guys (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns) or Bray Wyatt. I love all three members of The Shield equally even though they are no longer The Shield. As for Bray Wyatt there is just something about him that I like. But I can't really pick a current favorite at the moment.

Music Theory is like the History of Music, and it's for people that want a job in music, more specifically teaching. Also... When I first read your question I thought it said what do you know now that you're out of school? XD Instead you asked what do I do? I've been spending a lot of time writing Fanfiction. I stay up until about 2 or 3 in the morning, get up around 12 or 1 in the afternoon, do some housework and basically just sit around all day. But in June I'll be starting a babysitting job. Gotta earn some money somehow. College isn't cheap. I've posted two of my stories here in the Spinoff Section, but no one seems to be interested in it. They are WWE related so it doesn't surprise me that no one wants to read WWE stories on a SpongeBob Forum. I think SBC has a no double posting rule so I can't post another chapter unless someone comments on my first chapter.

I think someone should comment so I know someone is reading. I actually post my stories somewhere else in multiple posts and no one comments. Even though it's WWE related it's not completely about WWE. My stories are called Who Do I Trust?, and Not So Bad. So far I only have one chapter for each posted.

Sometimes I'll watch Ghost Hunters and different shows on The Weather channel. I'm also a big fan of Marvel movies. I still need to see Captain America The Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron. Occasionally I'll watch NCIS, NCIS LA or NCIS New Orleans.

My dad got me into it as early as three or four years old, but I can't remember much. My mom and dad split up. When she got married again I randomly stumbled upon it again. My mom isn't really a WWE fan, but my step dad was. I missed probably 5 or more years of it. Back in 2007-2008 was when I rediscovered it. Some of the people I remembered that wrestled in the late 90's and early 2000's weren't there anymore. Undertaker, Triple H, Chris Jericho, and Shawn Michaels were people I remembered that wrestled back in 2007-2008. When I started watching again I became a John Cena fan. Not so much anymore. Now I'm all about my Shield boys (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns) Bray Wyatt, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, and now more recently Kevin Owens.