• Advertisement

Did anyone Ask me?

WWESpongefan

I loved playing Candy Land, Connect Four, Yahtzee. There were probably a lot of games I loved to play, but I can't really remember. I don't knoe how to play chess, but I'm really good at checkers. I always liked being red.

Probably, but most of the time everyone is doing their own thing. My mom and stepdad work a lot and my brother is annoying and spends a lot of time playing video games. He's actually a member of SBC but he was only active for a month or so. The funny part is, his username is WWESpongeBro. I actually came up with the name. He says he forgot his password, but I think he lost interest.

It was really bad. I wrote it back in 2011 or 2012. When I saw this video I was so embarrassed. The story didn't seem that bad until the person went through it. 2011-2012 were not my best years as a writer. I deleted that story and came up with a different username. I've tried to write better since then. I haven't done a SpongeBob story in over a year. I've mainly been focusing on my WWE themed stories. I've got more reviews for them on Fanfiction than I did with any of my SpongeBob stories. No one really seems interested in the stories I've been posting here.