• Advertisement

ChatterVix

Ron

Episode 5: Links!

Patrick saw Fish Hacker first. Hacker reached inside his pockets and pulled out a Pixel Gun. He fired sharp pixels at them. Everyone ran, until they bumped into a black wall. The website didn't go any further than that! They turned back and climbed up a list of links. Hacker followed, firing pixel after pixel. Squidward then broke off a piece of link and through it at Hacker. It hit him and he shrunk up and zoomed to that website!

Episode 6: Interwebz

The friends were then at the Foogle Search Bar. Mr. Krabs thought up "Krusty Krab." A million hits popped up. Squidward yelled at Mr. Krabs because he was wasting their time. Squidward then explained that they all had special Interweb Powers. They could use it to fend off evil system viruses and hackers. They continued on, suddenly finding themselves at the center of FishMail on the Internet.

SNEAK PEAK

Episode 7: Mail Monsters

Suddenly, blue envelopes popped out of the circular room. They were Mail Monsters! The gang started shooting pixels at them. But the monsters sprayed blue goo that made the pixels disintegrated.

Episode 7: Mail Monsters

Suddenly, blue envelopes popped out of the circular room. They were Mail Monsters! The gang started shooting pixels at them. But the monsters sprayed blue goo that made the pixels disintegrated.

Patrick: Shoot them!

Each of the team shot pixels at them. The mail retreated, and the gang hopped on mail heading to Jerry Gumball. They then ended up on the desktop of Jerry Gumball. An enormous gumball was his desktop picture.

Squidward: The guy must be obsessed.

Spongebob: Even more obsessed than me?!

Squidward: (rolls eyes) No, Spongebob. Not you.

Spongebob: Oh...

It's a shame you comment on these terrible episodes and criticize these instead of actually reading Blood and Bones, 37, and YBSB which have long episodes. -.-

Who says I don't read them? And if you can't take criticism, then just stop making this spin-off.

If you think these are terrible, why do you keep making them?

ChatterVix is my terrible, half-assed, quick spin off I make. 428899.gif

Who says I don't read them? And if you can't take criticism, then just stop making this spin-off.

Why comment on these crappy episodes than the ones that are actually good?

tvguy, the answer to that is easy. Constructive criticism. I know you're allergic to it, but we are allowed to give it.

Yeah, man. Listen to 70s- If you're gonna continue this, even though you keep calling it terrible, then take criticism.

You yourself said this thread was shit.

And maybe I would "actually comment on a good show" if you made NEW EPISODES of them.

Hmm, let's take a look at my current shows.

Blood and Bones-New episode was just out and new one is coming very soon, as many already know.

Years Before Spongebob-New one just came out, along with season order saying when the next will come out.

37-A new episode was just posted, as well as a new one I'm working on.

ChatterVix-still coming out.

I do post new episodes. >.>