• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

3 minutes ago, Cha said:

Their carnitas or steak? If you've had both.

I've only had the chicken. I always think about getting a different meat but then I chicken out (pun intended) at the last minute 

random story, like 5 years ago I tried bee pollen at a farmer's market one time. Literally the amount that I had was the size of a someone's hand nail. Next thing you know an hour later my face was all swollen, I broke out everywhere, my throat was closing and my mom/sister had called the emergency room to tell them what I should they should do. instead of relaxing on benadryl or whatever I took (since I was really tired as the hives and swollenness slowly went away), I decided to watch my new SB DVD that I already saw some episodes already from. you know the Runaway Roadtrip one?  :Laugh: 

1 minute ago, Cha said:

random story, like 5 years ago I tried bee pollen at a farmer's market one time. Literally the amount that I had was the size of a someone's hand nail. Next thing you know an hour later my face was all swollen, I broke out everywhere, my throat was closing and my mom/sister had called the emergency room to tell them what I should they should do. instead of relaxing on benadryl or whatever I took (since I was really tired as the hives and swollenness slowly went away), I decided to watch my new SB DVD that I already saw some episodes already from. you know the Runaway Roadtrip one?  :Laugh: 

Oh my gosh :Laugh: yeah I've heard of those episodes but never watched 'em

Since people here sometimes add that stuff to smoothies, I have to be careful. One time my mom made one with the pollen in it for me but remembered right before she gave it to me that she put it in there. probably wouldn't have been the best for the both of us if I died anyway? :bruh:

5 minutes ago, Cha said:

Since people here sometimes add that stuff to smoothies, I have to be careful. One time my mom made one with the pollen in it for me but remembered right before she gave it to me that she put it in there. probably wouldn't have been the best for the both of us if I died anyway? :bruh:

She saved you just in the nick of time