• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

4 minutes ago, Cha said:

what's been your favorite pratt imagine if u can remember? :funny:

I think there was one about us going to the beach that I really liked :funny: but they're all special in their own way, thanks for doing them even tho I know you're not into romance

3 minutes ago, JCM said:

I have to write one for my Creative Writing class. Help?

Oh gosh, I'm not very good at writing poems :Laugh: Are there special requirements for this assignment or can you write about whatever?

4 minutes ago, Spongetron Robotpants said:

What can I say? It's one of the few modern songs that I actually liked from my childhood.

I'm nostalgic over a lot of pop from my childhood/middle school days. The 2000s were a good time

1 minute ago, Katniss said:

I'm nostalgic over a lot of pop from my childhood/middle school days. The 2000s were a good time

Middle/high school for you, elementary school for me. :P Sure, I remember a lot of songs from that era, but does it mean that I like them now? Of course it doesn't.

What do you think of Counting Stars by OneRepublic? Another one of the few modern songs I like.

Just now, Spongetron Robotpants said:

Middle/high school for you, elementary school for me. :P Sure, I remember a lot of songs from that era, but does it mean that I like them now? Of course it doesn't.

What do you think of Counting Stars by OneRepublic? Another one of the few modern songs I like.

It's an ok song

47 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Oh gosh, I'm not very good at writing poems :Laugh: Are there special requirements for this assignment or can you write about whatever?

We have to write a poem for our first assignment and a story for our second. We also have to do weekly pages which can be fiction or non-fiction or whatever.

4 minutes ago, JCM said:

We have to write a poem for our first assignment and a story for our second. We also have to do weekly pages which can be fiction or non-fiction or whatever.

Hmm, maybe try writing about your hobbies, or something you like? I wish I had better advice :P 

Just now, Spongetron Robotpants said:

I actually agree with you on that :P

Do you like Van Halen?

I don't really listen to them but they're fine I guess :P I'm more into modern rock bands but I appreciate some classics