• Advertisement

[4th] The Fry Cook Games II Round

Jjs Goodman

The fourth round of The Fry Cook Games II will be tonight at 7 PM EDT. The losing team will be voting someone off regardless if they show or not, so everyone is fair game to be voted off. When the time hits I will reveal the challenge. Here is a recap of who is playing so you can strategize with your teammates: 

Band Geeks:

1) Trophy

2) Rev up those fryers

3) Crushingmayhem

4) Spongeboblover

Drasticals:

1) Halibut

2) Hayden

3) Teenj12

Last time, the Drasticals won due to me pulling an M. Night twist and having all their points add up. The Band Geeks sent Clappy home on the Cannon of Shame. Don't expect anymore M. Night twists like that for the rest of The Fry Cook Games though. Tonight's round will be the last team game, because Rounds 5 will begin the merge, where the final 6 will be every man for themselves. 

Tonight's challenge is...

FLAG CAPTURE

Yes, we are re-using this same challenge from last year, for those who remember. For those who are new, this will work like a scavenger hunt, similar to challenge 2. Two flags have been hidden on the forum, representing both sides. Whichever member finds their team's flag first wins, plain and simple. There will be clues and riddles along the way leading to your team's flag's location, so only follow YOUR TEAM's clues. I'll post the first hints in this post, and you can follow them from there.

If you are on the Band Geeks, start with this clue:

Band Geeks Hint #1: Band Geeks, start off downtown, and search for a topic discussing a show, with a recent episode that had everyone shocked.

If you are on the Drasticals, start with this clue:

Drasticals Hint #1: Drasticals, start off in an art show and look for a beautiful work by a Titan.

Only look for your team's flag. When you find the flag, PM me (or PC me) the flag.

Well, that was fast. We have our results, and Halibut has found the Drasticals' flag first! Congrats, the Drasticals win yet again, that's another point on the scoreboard!

Now, the Band Geeks must give someone the boot. Band Geeks, PM/PC me your votes.

• Like 5

CHUMSTICK CEREMONY:

So, we end the pre-merge rounds with two Band Geeks wins and two Drasticals wins, evening things out. The Band Geeks were close to capturing the flag, but not close enough. This vote was unanimous, so the person going home is...

SPONGEBOBLOVER.

Sorry Spongeboblover, but you did not make the merge. *blasts out of cannon* I hope you guys enjoyed your teams, because starting in Round 5 this Sunday, it's every man for themselves. Points will still count toward the scoreboard however, depending on who wins the merge games.

THE FINAL 6:

1. Trophy

2. Crushing

3. Teenj

4. Halibut

5. Hayden

6. Rev

• Like 1