• Advertisement

Clappy Takes on Television

Clappy

sorry for bump and double post but when is the first post you'll do for this

and for my postly suggestions, that one show that some australian person told his network to get that shit off the air or something

All my reviews have been delayed until I get a laptop.

But when I do get on this hopefully in the next few weeks, my first project I'm planning is to review Glee.

• Like 1

So yeah, I have a laptop now for the past week.  I started on my first television review since I'm going to tackle Glee as my first project.

You guys have no idea the amount of hell this show was.  So far this show is painful.  Review is definitely in the works.

So yeah, I have a laptop now for the past week.  I started on my first television review since I'm going to tackle Glee as my first project.

You guys have no idea the amount of hell this show was.  So far this show is painful.  Review is definitely in the works.

I followed that show for three damn years. I looked forward to that show for three damn years. I know the hell.

First tv.com, then Pieguyrulz, then you Clappy. You all did a terrific job at tearing this episode apart. Thank goodness, I haven't even seen the episode because I would be so angry. This is definetly an episode that deserves hatrid because it's so offensive and disrespectful. Sounds like it's written by Family Guy writers. One of fhe worst Can't wait for other reviews of yours.

• Like 1

Do you take requests? Or just am I able to give you ideas?

Yeah you can request stuff. It's just a matter as to how long it takes for me to get to it or to find it.

Only things I refuse to review are intentionally bad weird things like what Bubblerock requested a few posts ago. :P

• Like 1

Yeah you can request stuff. It's just a matter as to how long it takes for me to get to it or to find it.

Only things I refuse to review are intentionally bad weird things like what Bubblerock requested a few posts ago. :P

I'd love for you to review an episode of The Nutshack to tear that shit up, but I guess that ties in with "bad weird things" even though it wasn't intentional. For the Nutshack, I recommend either the pilot, or for the really bad episodes, 420 or Blackapino (Especially Blackapino, that's one of the worst episodes I've seen from any episodes ever.) but besides that, I'd love to see you take on controversial episodes of different shows. And anime I guess, if you're in to that stuff (I'm guessing you're not, you don't seem like that kind of guy.)

• Like 1

I'd love for you to review an episode of The Nutshack to tear that shit up, but I guess that ties in with "bad weird things" even though it wasn't intentional. For the Nutshack, I recommend either the pilot, or for the really bad episodes, 420 or Blackapino (Especially Blackapino, that's one of the worst episodes I've seen from any episodes ever.) but besides that, I'd love to see you take on controversial episodes of different shows. And anime I guess, if you're in to that stuff (I'm guessing you're not, you don't seem like that kind of guy.)

Sorry I didn't reply to this, but if you can find me The Nutshack, I'll try to review it.  Also I use to watch anime years ago but haven't really watched much of it as of late.

New review coming tonight my fans:  I tackle one of the worst animated shows on television right now....and just goes to show I won't hold back any shows that I once use to love dearly:

Family%2BGuy%2Bskinny.png

• Like 3

Sorry I didn't reply to this, but if you can find me The Nutshack, I'll try to review it.  Also I use to watch anime years ago but haven't really watched much of it as of late.

New review coming tonight my fans:  I tackle one of the worst animated shows on television right now....and just goes to show I won't hold back any shows that I once use to love dearly:

Yay Family Guy.

Also you can find The Nutshack on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnkwNT2YOI3mXSJhVocZ20Q

There ya go. Every episode of the Nutshack.