• Advertisement

Queues on Plug.dj: Do you like them or not?

Ron

Queues  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the queue system?

• Yes
    • No

Do you like the queue system on Plug.dj? Do you like organizing your music before you play it? 

Or are you against the queue system and want to see it ridded? Would you rather put one song in one at a time? The downside to this is people who are AFK will keep their music playing.

Vote!

• Like 1

Guest hilaryfan80

I don't think there should be a queue. A major problem with plug.dj's queueing is that people will go afk for like 30 minutes and their music will continue playing without them being there. Honestly, I think that if you're afk, you shouldn't be playing music, and queueing only helps this.

A better solution, in my opinion, would be something like a radio station where you request a song and you can't request another until your song gets played. This way, you can keep requesting songs, and people who are afk can't keep playing their songs.

Just my two cents.

The queue system was okay, but now it's messed up because it'll keep playing the same song over and over unless you manually move songs around on your playlist. so if someone's afk, not only will their songs continue to play, but it'll be the same song over and over. I like hilaryfan80's idea for a request system, but what can we do about it?

Haven't been in awhile, so unless the queue system has gotten screwed up since my last visit, I have no problem with them. But I'm open to trying this out since it will give me more time to change my music on the fly so I don't play the same song twice.

I rarely go on plug.dj but they should've left it like before. This will only cause more problems for users.

....but you said it yourself. You rarely go to plug. And when I've seen you there, you don't do anything but make a comment here or there. So how would you know if this ill cause a problem when you don't have the experience actually playing music on plug to back up a statement like this?

....but you said it yourself. You rarely go to plug. And when I've seen you there, you don't do anything but make a comment here or there. So how would you know if this ill cause a problem when you don't have the experience actually playing music on plug to back up a statement like this?

Because I care about other people. I don't experience things myself but I'm going with the majority on this. Besides, that's a place that unites most people here and on SBM together.

Because I care about other people. I don't experience things myself but I'm going with the majority on this. Besides, that's a place that unites most people here and on SBM together.

....are you even reading what they are suggesting or are you doing your whole "I don't like change" stance once again. Because what they are suggesting is actually useful. Plus the majority is saying "no" so they agree.

I like the queue for organization. maybe you guys are all just messy fucks idk :P

The main reason I'm against it and for the new idea is because of what you previously mentioned about people being AFK. It will make plug feel more attentive, but that's just me. :P