• Advertisement

SBC Christmas Trivia Contest 2014

Jjs Goodman

The answer was: A Dragon Ball Z Christmas! (Dragon Ball Z: Tree of Might does not revolve completely around Christmas so I decided against that answer).

Scoreboard:

*Trophy: 21

*Hayden - 10

*SG - 10

*Calvin - 6

*Halibut - 6

Question #6: What was the Disney Channel's Christmas gift to viewers in 1998? (Hint: Toons)

The answer is: Coca-Cola and Dolly Madison! (Kudos to Calvin for actually knowing this!)

Scoreboard:
Trophy - 21

*Calvin - 12

*Hayden - 10

*SG - 10

*Halibut - 6

Question #8: What Christmas special involves two famous critics reviewing toys for the then-upcoming Christmas season?

The answer was: A Space Ghost Christmas!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmu7sf_space-ghost-c2c-a-space-ghost-christmas-kevin-meaney_shortfilms

Scoreboard: 

*Trophy - 26

*Calvin - 18

*SG - 16

*Hayden - 14

*Halibut - 6

And now...ThThThThat's NOT All Folks! Yup, you heard me right, here's a special 11TH QUESTION! And this may be the HARDEST in the entire game! Good luck!

Question #11: What Looney Tunes short contains scenes from the Christmas themed short Gift Wrapped?

The answer was: Tweet Dreams!

Scoreboard: 

*Trophy - 26

*SG - 22

*Hayden - 19

*Calvin - 18

*Halibut - 6

And that's all folks! Congratulations to Trophy! You will be receiving your prizes momentarily. Jjs will post overall scores momentarily. JCM will be hosting the next round on the 14th, which is Christmas Music! I'll be back on the 20th with another round of devilishly hard questions, so until then, stay gold!

Due to a wizard hacking us-I mean, technical issues with SBC, Round 4 didn't happen in this topic, but instead happened on a backup chat. JCM hosted it, with the theme of Christmas Music. I can't post the questions here, but I'll post the results of the game:

SG - 48

Trop - 31

Hay - 41

Bubblerock/aka Calvin - 27

Clap - 25

SOF - 0

SG won and she received her prizes. Now, here are the...

Overall Scores:

Trophy: 137

Hayden: 130

SG: 127

Halibut: 59

Calvin: 45

Cha: 35

Clappy: 25

SOF: 24

Crushing: 26

Teenj: 11

Round 5 will be Friday, December 19th @ 7:00 PM EST, and will hopefully be in this topic, as long as we have no issues. The theme will be Christmas Who? Trivia, hosted by JCM.