• Advertisement

SBC Christmas Trivia Contest 2014

Shark Tale

The answer was: Jjs (8 1/2 - this was due to a glitch in 2013 causing teenj and jjs to both host round 5)

Scoreboard: 

*Hayden - 10

*Trophy - 10

*SOF - 9

*Rev - 5

*SG - 3

Question #6: What special gift was given out during SBC Christmas Trivia 2012? (Hint: Nothing on SBC)

The answer was: iTunes Gift Card!

Scoreboard:

*Trophy - 17

*Hayden - 15

*SOF - 9

*Crush - 6

*Rev - 5

*SG - 3

Also, points are moving up by 7 due to Calvin, who started playing earlier. He has 0 points.

Question #7: What major event involving Teams happened during the 2012 Christmas events? (Hint: Tournaments are your worst nightmare)

The answer was: Spin-Off Festival 3, a Christmas design, and v5 Dolphin!

Scoreboard:

*Hayden - 32

*Trophy - 30

*SG - 15

*Crush - 12

*SOF - 9

*Rev - 5

AND NOW...FOR ONE LAST BONUS QUESTION! Yup, it's not over yet, get ready, because this is GOOGLE PROOF (but if you know a little bit about me, that'll help).

Question #11: Name my top 3 anime shows

The answer was: Sailor Moon (duh), DBZ, and InuYasha!

Scoreboard:

*Hayden - 32

*Trophy - 30

*SG - 22

*Crush - 12

*SOF - 9

*Rev - 5

CONGRATS HAYDEN!!!!! You will receive your prizes momentarily. Overall scores will be posted soon.

And that's all folks for me. That was my last round for this year. This year was a blast for me, so I hope I can participate next year! Thanks for the fun and laughs guys, and good job to the participants.

Don't worry, it may be the end for me, but we still have 3 MORE ROUNDS TO GO! Tomorrow's round shall be hosted by JCM, with the topic of It's A SpongeBob Christmas! Don't miss it!

Alright then, adios amigos and stay gold. This is CNF, signing off. 

bang.

• Like 2

Here are the overall standings:

Overall Scores:

Trophy: 238

Hayden: 223

SG: 214

Halibut: 137

Calvin: 60

Crushing: 49

SOF: 43

Cha: 35

Clappy: 25

Wumbo: 12

Teenj: 11

Rev: 5

The top 3 are pretty close! Who will win the overall prizes? Find out, as the last 3 rounds will be Monday and Tuesday!  :o

The answer was Santa Has His Eye On Me.

Scoreboard:

Hayden: 2

Trophy: 1

Question #2: Patrick tries to trap Santa to make him stop the clocks so we can have Christmas all year long. What Fairly OddParents episode also dealt with having Christmas all year long?