• Advertisement

The Unanswered question from NP

Cha

The question:

Do you think the Nasty Patty could have killed Inspector Yellowtail?

In the episode we see the Inspector just about to consume the disgusting patty but choke on a fly instead. So he never took a bite of it which leads me to wonder if the Patty actually kill him. Let's look at what S̶B̶ and Mr. Krabs did to the patty in the first place...

They:

added hot sauce

dropped it in the toilet

added Seahorse radish

a jar of toenail clippings

flushed out the patty with a stinky gym sock

That doesn't seem too bad I guess.... until you see what rather Patty looks like when they're done. (Keep in mind they could have added more "ingredients" that we didn't know about.)

The-Nasty-Patty.jpg

That looks so inediable and toxic. You know that reminds me of the time Mr. Krabs almost died (almost as in he was going to but the Dutchman.. well you know the rest :P) of poison from a super old, barking and tainted patty. Or how about SpongeBob in To Love a Krabby Patty? I don't need to post an image of that hideous thing. That was repulsive with worms, rotting meat and etc. I think the reason S̶B̶ was able to survive it was he vomited it out, "can I get a doggy bag?"

The thing is, they never say any other ingredients the nasty Patty was given to give it a grey and green appearance. I don't think a gym sock and toenail clippings can make a patty turn green. Unless I'm doubting the stinky-ness of Mr. Krabs- please may I never say that again in my life. I feel like SpongeBob and Krabs did add a lot of weird things, but not enough to kill a man of food poisoning. That's just me though and that nasty patty still looks pretty awful.... What do you think?

Maybe Squidward's Patty from The Algae's Always Greener (the one with the eyeball and plank of wood) could have killed all of them. :whitney:

• Like 1