• Advertisement

Ideas For A SpongeBob Birthday Party?

SpongeBobsNumber1Fan

Hi guys,

So I turned 16 this past weekend and I want to have a SpongeBob-themed birthday party. I was wondering if anyone here has any ideas on how to make it an age-appropriate party while still being completely SpongeBob themed. I will be inviting a bunch of my friends from school (I'm in the 11th grade) so I don't want them to feel like the party is too childish or anything. So I was hoping some of you could give me some ideas on how I should put the party together. What kinds of decorations, entertainment, food, etc. should I have? What would be the best venue for this party? What should I give out as party favors? Please let me know your ideas on how to make it as awesome as possible. Also keep in mind that I don't have a huge budget for this party. And like I said, I'm trying to find ways to make it SpongeBob-themed but not too childish, and appropriate for teenagers. I know that earlier this year Pharrell Williams had a SpongeBob birthday party so I was thinking of ways to do something a bit like that, but of course I can't do anything nearly as elaborate on my budget. So let me know if you have any ideas for how I should go about doing this. Thanks so much, guys! :)

buy an eighth of the dankest shit around (i recommend lemon haze or trainwreck) and keep packing and passing the bong while marathoning seasons 1-3

you want a good time? that's how you have a good time

This while wearing your sombrero in a goofy fashion.
  • Like 2