• Advertisement

Guitar Hero 3

CyanideFishbone

Discuss one of THE best games of all time, IMO.

This is the best GH, hands down. Best venues, best tracklist,  best bosses, and this game is just so fucking epic. Come on, the final boss is pretty much fucking Satan.

I played this game yesterday, and it's still as good as i remember. Yes, the models look awful, but everything besides that is just sooo fucking good.

Discuss the game here.

• Like 1

Respectfully disagree.  This was far from the best Guitar Hero and this lead to the downfall of the Guitar Hero franchise since it lead to Neversoft raping the shit out of the franchise.

Respectfully disagree.  This was far from the best Guitar Hero and this lead to the downfall of the Guitar Hero franchise since it lead to Neversoft raping the shit out of the franchise.

True, it did make Neversoft make the GH series it's bitch, but i still love this game.

True, it did make Neversoft make the GH series it's bitch, but i still love this game.

The franchise got a lot worse so it's not like Guitar Hero 3 was a bad game.  Far from it.  Just doesn't compare to the first two to me.

• Like 1

The franchise got a lot worse so it's not like Guitar Hero 3 was a bad game.  Far from it.  Just doesn't compare to the first two to me.

Ah. I liked it a lot. I remember getting World Tour and i was like "dafuq is this shit?"

Basically, i remember my dad got this game about 7 years ago, after it came out. I was like 7 then, and i didn't love music like i do now, so i didn't play it, tried it once and didn't like it. I played it again when i was about 10, when i just got into music. Played the shit out of it. Loved it so much, and still do. My best songs are probably Cult Of Personality, Before I Forget, and Cherub Rock. I've gotten 99% on Before I Forget like 5 times.

Respectfully disagree. This was far from the best Guitar Hero and this lead to the downfall of the Guitar Hero franchise since it lead to Neversoft raping the shit out of the franchise.

... Blaming the developer and not the publisher, who decides what happens to their games, I see.

... Blaming the developer and not the publisher, who decides what happens to their games, I see.

Wow you can read.  I'm so proud of you.  The publishers wanted to move on to solely Rock Band.  Neversoft took the rights to Guitar Hero.  I'm blaming them for the shit ton of Guitar Hero games that came out afterwards.

• Like 2

I've only played a few of the Guitar Hero games so I can't really say much, other than I was good at some of the games. As someone said above, the first GH games were the better ones.

You mean the ones that had to use covers?

Granted I WANTED to play the games, but I can't find the originals.

why were you so much of a fucking dick spanky ham

OT: I still like this game, but after playing Guitar Hero 2, I've kinda changed my opinion on what game's the best. Still up there in the higher tier, though. I don't really think there's a Guitar Hero game that left me unsatisfied.