• Advertisement

My Leg!: The Adventures of Fred the fish (This show has been rated TV-PG for occasional language)

Minty Car

Good episode, but disappointing finale. It was kind of short, and there were some cliffhangers like how we never found out about Sandy. Still, I believe this show had a good run. Awesome job on this spin-off SBLover! 125508.gif

Episode 17: Trapped!

Fred the fish was stuck. Stuck in an elaborate puzzle, set up by an evil figure that he knew too well. Her end goal was to destroy, but where he was now was suitable enough... for now at least. Fred could barely move his body around the squarely architectured room, and all he could see was the white walls of chlorophyll and rubber. It was an anamorphic and unappealing sight that was driving Fred crazy. And better yet, Fred's arms was restrained to the point of immobility by a white straight jacket, assigned to him by the huge guard, that threw him in there. He knew in order to survive this manic place, he would have to adapt or escape this place... and he wasn't too sure that he could adapt, so escape was pretty much the only option. So Fred formulated a plan: the plan was to wait until the guard came into the room to get him for dinner, he would attack the guard, effectively knocking him out, and then use the guard's knife to cut open his straight jacket, and then he would focus on saving Patrick, as he was certain she had placed Pat in here as well. His plan would have to swiftly executed in a matter of minutes in order to not get killed.

Meanwhile in a completely different cell, Patrick Star was sitting down, his hands filled with numerous cuts and bruises on his hands and he was silently sobbing. A mysterious figure then lashed it's whip towards Patrick.

"Ok, where is that fish? Tell me now!" the mysterious one said. "I must know that fish's location, in order to rule Bikini Bottom."

"You shouldn't tell me your evil plans. They really don't make me want to help you out." Patrick replied.

"Oh shut it. It's a bad guy tradition to tell the victim of their evil plans. Now tell me where that damned fish Fred is." The figure replied.

"I really don't know please" Patrick said back.

"Well, if you refuse to tell me, then I guess I don't need you much longer, now do I?" She asked as she pulled a revolver out of her trenchcoat.

Minutes before, Fred was preparing to put his plan into action. It was a mere minute before the guard was to arrive into the room, and Fred was already nervous about his plan, and whether he could carry it out. He wouldn't have much time to think, as he heard the guard coming towards his cell.

"Eat up, maggot!" Said the guard.

"Wait, I have an itch. Do you mind taking off my jacket so I can scratch it?" Fred asked.

"Oh wow, really. I'm not THAT du-!" The guard started.

He was interrupted by a round kick to the face sent by Fred. The guard attempted to fight back, using his knife to try to stab Fred, but it missed and was caught in the folds of the straight jacket. This was exactly the kind of blunder that Fred was waiting for. He then overpowered the guard with another round kick to the chest, and through a rip in the jacket, he was finally able to free his right hand from the jacket. He then picked up the knife, and left the knocked out guard for dead.

He heard Patrick's pleading with her and knew that he was to be prepared for a fight, a fight that had been predestined for as long as time could. He entered the room as she was pulling out a gun from her trenchcoat, he immediately worked on his first instinct, and threw the knife at the hand holding the gun. The gun was immediately knocked out, and it fired on a discharged force. The group ducked in fear of death, and then the security guard that Fred had knocked out walked into the scene, and was the unlucky fella to be hit by the bullet. They all stood up and then she looked at Fred.

"You think you got lucky didn't you, Fred? Well let me tell you something- you will still lose this "war" of ours, and I shall rule Bikini Bottom with an iron fist" She said.

She then hit a button, and ran out. The alarms rang out to announce an imminent self-destruction of the institution. Fred and Patrick immediately ran out of the area, barely escaping. What horrified them more was the desolent wasteland that Bikini Bottom had become. Fred and Patrick were going to have to work together once again to stop this evil threat to Bikini Bottom.

Episode 18: Hot diggity, I just sold my soul (and I feel just awesome) (1)

Fred the Fish was at rock bottom... again. This time he's dead, but it gets worse... he's in fucking purgatory of all places, the airport of the underworld. He is waiting to discover if he is bound for the heavens, or to the hadies, and damn has it been a long wait. Delay after delay, cancellation after cancellation. It really makes a fish wanna go apeshit sometimes. And worst of all, Fred doesn't know his fate: heaven nor hell, and he's worried. Sure, near the end he may have made a mistake or 2 (especially near the end), but he felt he had been a good fish most of his life. Could he really be destined for hell of all places? Did he really deserve to be burning for all eternity with Manray and Dirty Bubble just because of a mistake just before his death? Just then a mysterious fish called Fred over to him. The shady "fish" was wearing a trenchcoat, had on old shoes with booze stains spread out like battle scars, and he seemed to be hiding something in his hand, but under his trenchcoat.

"Hey there pal, where you be headin' to this fine evenin?" The fish asked.

"I wish I knew. I have a bad feeling it'll be hadies, but I'm hopeful for heaven." Fred replied.

"Hopeful? Hopeful is going to end you up in hell! Now I'm sure someone like you didn't even do anything terrible enough to possibly go to hell, am I right?" The fish continued.

"Yeah exactly. I try telling that to the people here, but they keeping telling me "I'm sorry, we can offer you wrongful death discounts for your next delay in purgatory" and thats it. I don't want no damn discount, I wanna go back to my friends and family!" Fred passionatly oriated.

"Well I got a deal here for a fella like you. I can give you back 20 days of life in the world, but on the condition that you have to do whatever I tell you. I mean anything I say you must do" The fish finished.

Fred thought this through carefully. He thought of what the reprecussions could be, however he realized that living again (and not burning in hell possibly) outweighed the possible reprecussions.

"Fine, I shall do it." Fred agreed.

The fish then put a mark on Fred's arm that resembled "MDBMR" and then used a show of alchemy, and before he knew it, Fred was outside the city limits of Bikini Bottom.

Back in Purgatory:

"Fred the Fish! The flight to the heavens is boarding now! Come Fred the Fish to Heaven for eternal happiness!" an announcer said through a PDA. The fish in the trenchcoat let a "muhahaha" before using some more alchemy to disappear.