• Advertisement

My Leg!: The Adventures of Fred the fish (This show has been rated TV-PG for occasional language)

Minty Car

Episode 5: To Save a Fish

One day Fred and Patrick are out exploring Bikini Bottom, when they notice a fish on a rock, quite possibly dead or dying. They quickly rush over to see if he's alright. They find that he is severely injured and unconcious, so they rush him back to Patrick's Rock to give him so quickie medical attention.

Fred- Ok Patrick, give me the defribillator!

Patrick- The what?

Fred- The machine with pads on it!

Patrick- Oh that!

Fred- Ok, Patrick you can try CPR. Remember, 30 pushes on the stomach, 2 breaths in. Got it?

Patrick- K.

(Fred leaves to get something)

Patrick- 30 breaths, 2 pushes.

Patrick breathes hard into the man, as he opens his eyes and regains conciousness. He then promptly pushes Patrick aside.

Fish- Sir, get out of my face. Where I am I?

Fred- Your at the rock of Patrick Star, also inhabited by Fred the Fish. We saw you unconcious in the alley in town, and tried to help you.

Fish- Oh no! I'm... I'm.... SCREWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Fred- What's wrong, sir?

George- I should explain who I am, and my situation. I am George Gillington, and I have recently be chased around by this credit shark and his goons.

Fred- A credit shark? Those guys are never a good idea, they get you with their deals and then pile up on you when you can't pay back, kind of like the economic mafia.

George- Well now I know that. Anyways, I was being chased by them, and so I was playing dead temporaily, and I used a special chemical I get from my line of work (I happen to be a scientist) that makes people think my heart has stopped.

Fred- I see. You want me and Pat to help you stop that Credit Shark and his goons.

George- Oh please.

Fred and Patrick together- We'll do it!

So Fred and Patrick went to the Bikini Bottom weaponary store to buy some weapons. They left with a tommy gun, a machine gun, and a .38 special just in case. They then headed towards the alley and allowed George to show them a way to the shark's hideout. However, the shark must of realized they were arriving and before they knew it, the 3 of them were all tied up.

Shark- So ya thought you were gonna get me huh? Apparently you messed with the shark, because you 3 are in over you heads.

Fred- You should have never chosen this kind of profession at all. Why would you want to ruin other's lives? Money? Fame? Your just running from the law, they'll catch you one day, and if not you'll die alone and miserable.

Shark- Sure, sure. The obident little fish follows "the man" and this is what happens.

The shark pulls out a gun.

Shark- Aidios Muther...

Patrick- Oh dammit, I just still have buns of steel.

Patrick breaks out of his rope and blocks the bullet with his buns of Steel, and the bullet counters back, killing the shark. The other goons then run away, and George is once again mentally free. Fred and Patrick return home after this taxing day.

Episode 6: Fred and Patrick go to College (Part 1)

One day at the fancy restauraunt Fred and Patrick work at, a food critic comes to rate the restauruant for Bikini Bottom's local newspaper, the daily bottomfeeder. He is enjoying it at first, but in the kitchen, Patrick apparently mixes up the critic's order of Krab Legs with another customer's order of anchovies. And so when the critic eats the anchovies, he remembers that he has an allergic reaction to them, costing both Patrick and Fred of their jobs. The next day, the 2 have a serious discussion about their future/jobs.

Fred- Patrick, we have to get jobs if we're going to pay the rent on time! What are we going to do?

Patrick- Don't worry, we can just go into my savings fund.

Patrick opens a vault up, it being empty.

Patrick- Oh right, I forgot. The last 4 years have really taken a beating on me, with ol' Spongeb-

Patrick stops mid-sentence when he realizes that Fred is still there.

Fred- What did you say?

Patrick- Oh never mind. I have an idea, how about we go to college, so that we can get better jobs, and therefore, get more money. It's genius!

Fred- Oh yeah it is... IF WE HAD TUITION MONEY!!!!! How am I supposed to get to college if we can't afford it?

Patrick- Well first, what kind of job do you want?

Fred- Well... I' want be a criminal Defense Attorney. You know to help defend the weak?

Patrick- What day of the week do you want to defend?

Fred- No, no, Patrick. I mean people who are innocent of their crime, yet are hounded by corrupt prosecutors.

Patrick- Oh, well we'll need loads of tuition money then.

They then go to the bank and take out some money. They find that it will cover Fred for his first year, and Patrick for the 1st semester. Fred enrolls in Criminal Justice classes, while Patrick learns in Economics. In the Criminal Justice class, Fred is learning about the court systems, when he realizes his professor is ranting on about Defense Attorneys.

Fred- Umm professor, I'd like it if you stopped ranting about how Defense Attorneys lie and only for money, because I'd like to be a Defense Attorney, but not for the money, or for the fame they recieve, but for the truth.

Professor- Well, I see that someone here is "idealistic" and "liberal." Well mr. truth, you can get your ass out of my class, because there will never, ever be a truthful Defense Attorney ever!

Fred then is kicked ot, and decides to discuss his problem with the school's dean in order to achieve his dream. Meanwhile Patrick is successful (for the most part) in Economics class, despite the fact he isn't listening at all.

Professor- Alright Mr. Star, if the economy is in a recession, it is...

Patrick- Down!

Professor- That's correct! The Demand and Supply of a product go down! Mr. Star you are a brilliance to this otherwise mediocre class of mine!

Patrick (to himeslf)- Oh dammit, when the midterms come around, they won't fund me anymore. I've got to get my act together.

Will Patrick pass his mid-term and get his degree in Economics? Will Fred get a chance to be the Defense Attorney he's always wanted to be? Find out in the exciting conclusion to this episode!

Episode 7: Fred and Patrick go to College (Part 2)

In the previous episode of our show, Fred and Patrick were able to enter into college, in order to get degrees and earn better jobs to support themselves. However, they both soon faced possibly mortal problems with their studies: Fred had a liberal teacher, who mocked him and his dreams, and Patrick, while successful in class, is unable to prepare for his mid-term, complicating matters. Now we return to Fred, as he meets with the dean of the college, who is having lunch with the dean of Bikini Bottom's most prestigus law school.

Fred- Sir! Dean Sir! My professor kicked me out for no reason, other than I didn't agree with his idealology. I want either a refund, or a better class.

Dean (College)- Mr. ummm Fred, wasn't it? You came here on your own accord, with your own money. I'm afraid I can't do that, Mr. Fred.

The 2 deans whisper chatteredly, while Fred reads the ine pint of the rules document. The 2 deans are about to leave, when...

Fred- OBJECTION! Sir Dean, the fine print says right here that I can't be kicked out solely due tomy opinion, and if so the school owes me my tuition money back!

Dean (college)- Oh damn, I guess I do owe your money. I'll work it back into your bank account sir.

Dean (Law School)- Sn, you have an unmistakeable talent for catching contridictions in people's lies! It would be a true honor to have you come to my Law School on an all-expenses paid scholarship!

Fred- Oh my, I never would have thought I would have this opportunity! Not in all of my lfetime... I'll take it dean!

And so Fred recieve a once in a lifetime opportunity to become the lawyer he never was. Meanwhile Patrick continues to struggle with his studying.

Patrick- Oh man. Supply influences Demand... No, thats not right! Umm, the Great Depression lasted from 1929-1932... no wait that's wrong too! Dammit, how am I supposed to pass this class, when I can't learn the material!?

Patrick then has an emotional meltdown, as he ponders how to succeed. Then he remembers Squidward passed college awhile ago, so he decides to ask him for help with the whole situation. As he comes in, he hears Squidward on the phone with someone.

Squidward (on phone)- What, he was found with the weapon? He's obviouly gulity of the murder! What do you mean the defense attorney argues otherwise, by saying that he has an alibi (an unconfirmed alibi, by the way.) I don't care if you have to forge a piece of evidence, get him a conviction by tomorrow's trial! Goodbye, Detective! (Hangs up phone) Squidward then notices Patrick.

Squidward- Why hello Patrick. I haven't seen you since that awful incident from 4 years ago. How have you been since then?

Patrick- Well the first 3 years or so were really tough without him, but ever since Fred returned to Bikini Bottom, tings have been getting better. Nowhere near before, but still good.

Squidward- Fred? Fred, Fred, ahh Fred! I remember him from those dog days at the Krusty Krab. How's he been doing lately?

Patrick- Pretty good, he's been going to College for awhile now. He's learning to become a defense attorney, I believe he told me.

Squidward then clammed up, looked sad, and then angry all in the course of a minute. Before he knew it, Patrick was outside of Squidward's house. Patrick then decided to go into class, and try his best to succeed. And: he failed. He decided it was ok, and that he wold try again another day for something he actually liked. With Fred's future looking bright, and Squidward's new profession coming to light, the town of Bikini Bottom ijn general was very mum on a certain incident. What incident? You may never know.

Episode 8: The Nice and the Furious

One day Fred and Patrick were coming back from their daily workout at the local gym, when they saw someone that seemed somewhat familiar to Patrick. He was a muscular fish, who was seemingly misplaced in his job as a helper at the Senior Citizens home. Suddenly Patrick realized he it was, and screamed.

Patrick- AHH! IT'S THE STRANGLER!!!

Fred- The Tattle-Tale Strangler?

Patrick- Yeah. He tried to kill one of my friends once, but he was caught.

Fred- Idk, it's unlikely that's him, the Tattle-Tale Strangler.

They then walked up to him.

Strangler- Hello.

Fred- AHH! IT'S the Strangler! (Runs into wall) MY LEG!!!!!! MY GOSHDARN LEG!!!!!!!!

The Strangler then tells them to calm down, and explains everything to them.

Joe- Listen, my name's Joe. Yes, I was once the Tattle-Tale Strangler, but I have changed since then. Now I work at a Seniors home and help serve them food, and bathe them and, GOSHDAMMIT IT SUCKS! I'm sorry, I have random outbursts some times, it ties into my insanity brought forth due to my prison sentence, I WANT YOU TO LICK MY ASS!

Fred- Oh I see, but you refuse to strangle anymore?

Joe- That's correct. I'm a changed man.

Patrick looks on strangely still.

Patrick- I still don't trust you. After you tried to kill my friend, I can never trust you again.

Joe- How can you not trust me, I bathe Seniors, IN THIS GROSS HELLHOLE!

Patrick- So what? You bathe old people? That doesn't mean your a changed person, it just means you bathe old people for a living.

Joe then begins to twitch and smiles really big, and laughs maniclly.

Joe- Why you, you deserve to be strangled, IN FRONT OF OLD FARTS!

Patrick and Fred then run for their lives from the Strangler, as it seems Patrick's suspicions brought back the old Strangler. They then hide in an alley, where they think they've gotten away when suddenly the Strangler appears.

Joe- Now I've got you...

Fish- Hold it! Detective Fishshoe here, arresting you for attempted murder!

The Strangler is then arrested, and put into custody by the police.

Fred- Thank you sir. Are you detective with the local police department?

Jack- Yes! Detective Jack FishShoe here to save the weak. Don't worry about him, Prosecutor Tentacles will have in jail in no time.

Fred- Prosecutor Tentacles?

Jack- Yeah, star prosecutor Squidward Tentacles!

Well, we now know of what Squidward has become in the 4 years of Fred's absence. But why? Why would he become what he's become?

Episode 9: Parental Crisis

One day, Fred is at home reading peacefully when he gets a phone call... from his mother! She said she was coming to visit him real soon, which really put him into stressed out mode. He is upset because when he was younger his mother always pushed him over the edge when he was younger, and often to the point of anger in his teenage years with tactics such as blackmail, itmidation and blame shifting to control him for the first 18 years of his life, the years he often refers to in negeitivity. Patrick soon realized that Fred was stressed and decided to try to help out, by talking to him.

Patrick- Ok, I understand that your very stressed out about your mother and your past with her. But, if you want to get along with her when she comes, you need to be polite with her, and just ignore any inflammatory comments she makes about you or your past.

Fred- Patrick, you do not understand! She will attack ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING in the present or the past! She won't stop until she makes you want to kill her!

Patrick- Nobody's THAT bad! Your just overreacting due to your troubled past with her. How about this, whenever it looks like you 2 are about to have a spat, I'll step in and help.

Fred- You can try and see where it goes, I guess.

They then wait patiently for 2 long, long, days until they hear car pulling up to the rock.

Fish- Ahh hello dearies. I'm Fred's mother, Shelena.

Patrick- Hello Shelena. How about you come make yourself at home here in my rock?

Shelena- Oh sure thing. Oh starfish dearie, would you mind getting me a drink?

Patrick- Sure thing.

Shelena - He's a real character

Fred (to himself)- and so the fun begins.

The next couple of hours are filled with one running out and then Shelena saying some hurtful lie about the who's out, leading Patrick to wonder about the things Fred had said the other day. Could they actually be true? Then a whirlwind of fury and anger over many years finally erupts in front of him.

Shalenea- So Fred I can see you haven't gone above the mediocre status you've had over your whole life, now haven't you?

Fred- Mom enough with the attitude, you've made the last 2 hours of my life unbearable.

Shalenea- Oh enough Fred. We both know in your teenage years you were very rebellious, and that was what caused so much tension in our relationship.

Fred- No, it was the fact that I saw your evil acts of torture, like what you were doing to me and Patrick today.

The 2 then spat out for a long time, untill Shalenea finally decides to leave.

Shalenea- Bye dearies.

Fred and Patrick in unison- She's never coming back here again.

Episode 10: Forever Lost (Part 1)

One day, Fred and Patrick were working an extra job they had, giving boat tours to people out to Karate Island, a now local tourist attraction since the housing committee shut down the timeshare's there a couple years back. And so now it stands as a memorial to the people who were killed on the island, due to the vicious salesman/serial killer, who owned it. Today was no ordinary day though. Today was the 8th anniversary of the day he was defeated, by a brave squirrel, of whom no one heard much from again afterwards. Fred and Patrick both wondered about this many times after they had earned the jobs. Who was this mysterious hero? And what had happened to this hero after she had done her deed? Then, the fog around Karate Island began to increase dramaticlly, and before the team knew it, they were lost on Karate Island. They looked around but could not find any survivors of the tour group. The fog only increases to the point where they have to hold hands, if only to not get lost. Then they reach a mysterious area, with smoke coming out of it, and an evil voice laughing maniclly. They then decide to enter.

Fred- Geez Patrick, what is this place?

Patrick- Idk. It looks really creepy though.

Fred- Well, I think we should investigate a little bit more of this place. We might need to get some clues.

And so Fred and Patrick then move around through some of the creepiness of the 1st floor.

Patrick- Fred, something's got me! Help out, Help me out!

It was an anacondia snake and it was HUGE! It wrapped up the 2 in it's slimy and diabolical body, as it carried them to an evil lair.

Fred- Who do you work for?

Snake- Master Cheeks, Masssssterrrr Chhhhecksssssss!

Fred- Cheeks? Where have I heard that name before?

As Fred began to wonder about who could rule this patch of evilness, the mystery was begining to unfold, before his very eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Episode 11: Forever Lost (Part 2)

In the previous episode, Fred and Patrick crash landed on Karate Island, and noticed an extremely evil patch of the island headed by a castle. They soon investigate the castle for evidence of wrongdoing/evil, and are soon captured by the owner's pet snake. They know nothing of who is the owner of this place besides the snake's mutterings of "Master Cheeks." Who could this "Master Cheeks" possibly be? Then they arrive at the lair. It's filled with many beakers, and chemicals and others of the science sort.

Patrick- Fred, I think whoever lives here is a big science fan.

Fred- Maybe their a mad scientist who wishes to conduct experiments on us, and then disposes us at will

Patrick- Don't be crazy Fred. This person just likes science.

Fred (to himself)- Patrick isn't thinking straight. This person can't be sane or "just into science" like Patrick insinuates.

Then, a furry person comes out. It's none other than... SANDY CHEEKS!

Fred and Patrick- SANDY!?

Sandy- Shut up! I've been working in this domed-out laboratory for over 8 years now. Ever since I was a hero for saving Karate Island, everyone thought of me as a kung-fu master, but I wanted recognition as a scientist! Is that too much to ask. Anyway, you 2 aren't giving me away!

Sandy then throws a chemical compound at them, and they are shurnk!

Fred- Omg, that squerriel shrunk us to the size of ants!

Patrick- Ik. How are we going to get back to normal size.

They then use a traveling ant carrier to get to the table. They soon get to the table, but soon have to get the top in order to get to the chemicals.

Patrick- What are we going to do, Fred?

Fred- Easy, we get into a gang of flies, and get to the top that way.

They then head over to a gang of flies, but their a gang alright. The capture the 2 and contain them for their leader.

Leader- So, you trying to buzz into our territory here, you buzzing losers?

Fred- No we need your help!

Leader- Get 'em boys!

Will Fred and Patrick escape the Flies turf? Will they every get back t regular size? Find out in the exciting conclusion to this episode!

Episode 12: Forever Lost (Part 3)

In the previous episodes, Fred and Patrick crashed on Karate Island, and were reuced to miniscule size by mad scientist Sandy Cheeks, and the 2 were captured by a fly gang, in an attempt to return to normal size.

Leader- S, ya trying to steal our turf, ya little bitches?

Fred- No no, we swear we were reduced to this size by sandy cheeks, the mad scientist...

Leader- Sandy Cheeks? Oh her. Ok, we'll help you take her out, but you gotta do something for us.

Fred- Ok, what?

Leader- Get us the fish potion up there. We're actually fish,but tat squeirel changed us.

Fred- Ok, we'll help out.

And so the flies take them up to the table, and no sooner later, they are attacked by Sandy!

Sandy- You worms! Die, Die, Die!

She throws many chemicals, all of which they narrowly avoid. Finally, they drop Fred and patrick off into the compound, and then the 2 take Sandy head-on.

Fred- Patrick, you hold off Sandy for a minute while I found the fish compound.

Patrick- I'm trying but... ooff!

Sandy overpowers Patrick, and attcks Fred while his getting the compound, spilling it onto te flies, making them strong bodied Fish again. They then attack Sandy, but she takes a chemical that accidently kills her, and the fiswh mourn her for what she used to be.

Patrick- Sad that Sandy came out this way, huh?

Fred- Indeed, however we must remember the times when she wasn't mad, and mourn her that way.

Once again, another mystery emerges. Why did Sandy become insane? Why is everything changing all of a sudden? Why?

Episode 13: Fred the Fish: Ace Defense Attorney (Part 1)

Fred had finally just earned his attorney's badge, and was ready to defend anybody who called for his defense. Suddenly one day, a phone call came in from the local detention center, it seemed somebody wanted Fred to be their defense team. So Fred headed down to the detention center to learn that the person who called was Karen, Plankton's computer wife

Fred- Hello Karen, sorry we had to meet under such circumstances, but could explain the crime and the charges against you?

Karen- Sure. Basiclly, last night, in the Gum Bucket, somebody came in and hit Plankton on the head with a blunt object, causing instantanous death.

Fred- So, why are you the main suspect?

Karen- I was at the Gum Bucket between 9:30 and 10:00 Pm, the estimated time of death for Plankton. Also, they believe that I have motive for killing him.

Fred- And what would that supposed motive be?

Karen- They believe that because I wasn't given credit for the Gum Bucket's success that it drove me to murder.

Fred- hmm, I see. Well, if I believe that you couldn't kill him, so I will be your defense attorney if you so wish for me to be.

Karen- Oh thank you, very much Fred.

Fred then left the detention center and headed for the scene of the crime, the Gum Bucket. There they find Detective Fishshoe, the detective who had captured the Tattle-Tale Strangler not too long ago. They decide to ask him for some details.

Fishshoe- Well, basiclly Mr. Plankton was hit in the back of the head with a tip of a pencil, killing him instantly.

Fred- I see, well whats the reasoning behind arresting Karen? Is there any proof she did it?

Fishshoe- Yeah, her mini-computer body scooter tracks were found at the scene, and nobody else's footprints or even fingerprints was found there.

Fred- Hmm, I see. Was there a witness to the crime?

Fishshoe- No... actually there is.

Fred- Who is this witness?

Fishshoe- Sorry, Prosecutor Tentacles will have my ass if I tell you anything else. Sorry.

Fred- It's ok, so Prosecutor Tentacles is the prosecutor tomorrow's trial?

Fishshoe- That's correct. Honestly, I don't think you can win against him.

Fred- I've heard he'll do ANYTHING to win trials.

Fishshoe- Yeah, but honestly he's been more worked up with this one than most of his other ones.

Fred- I see. Well, I might as well study the evidence for tomorrow's trial, so I'll see you I guess tomorrow.

Fishshoe- Alright then.

Fred- One more question, detective.

Fishshoe- Yeah?

Fred- Well, I want to know what happened to the Krusty Krab and the strange disappearence of Spongebob Squarepants 4 years ago! I know something happened as Patrick makes many sly hints of his disappearence, and I want to know what happened.

Fishshoe- Alright, what happened was while at work one day, Spongebob slipped on a greaser and it supposedly killed him, and due to this the Krusty Krab was closed and many were sad at the death of the sponge.

Fred- What do you mean by supposedly?

Fishshoe- Well, we never found the body. It disappeared by the time the police arrived, bu there were signs of the greaser, so most people assume he is dead. It's funny, alot of people suspect that Plankton planned it out, because he hadn't been seen at work nor stealing the formula. Weird huh?

Fred- Yeah, weird

Fred (to himself)- Could it really just be a coincidence that the victim in this case is a supposed murderer in another case? I don't really think so.

And so, Fred will enter tomorrow's trial, attempting to connect to seemingly unrelated cases to find the truth.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Episode 13: Fred the Fish: Ace Defense Attorney (Part 1)

Fred had finally just earned his attorney's badge, and was ready to defend anybody who called for his defense. Suddenly one day, a phone call came in from the local detention center, it seemed somebody wanted Fred to be their defense team. So Fred headed down to the detention center to learn that the person who called was Karen, Plankton's computer wife

Fred- Hello Karen, sorry we had to meet under such circumstances, but could explain the crime and the charges against you?

Karen- Sure. Basiclly, last night, in the Gum Bucket, somebody came in and hit Plankton on the head with a blunt object, causing instantanous death.

Fred- So, why are you the main suspect?

Karen- I was at the Gum Bucket between 9:30 and 10:00 Pm, the estimated time of death for Plankton. Also, they believe that I have motive for killing him.

Fred- And what would that supposed motive be?

Karen- They believe that because I wasn't given credit for the Gum Bucket's success that it drove me to murder.

Fred- hmm, I see. Well, if I believe that you couldn't kill him, so I will be your defense attorney if you so wish for me to be.

Karen- Oh thank you, very much Fred.

Fred then left the detention center and headed for the scene of the crime, the Gum Bucket. There they find Detective Fishshoe, the detective who had captured the Tattle-Tale Strangler not too long ago. They decide to ask him for some details.

Fishshoe- Well, basiclly Mr. Plankton was hit in the back of the head with a tip of a pencil, killing him instantly.

Fred- I see, well whats the reasoning behind arresting Karen? Is there any proof she did it?

Fishshoe- Yeah, her mini-computer body scooter tracks were found at the scene, and nobody else's footprints or even fingerprints was found there.

Fred- Hmm, I see. Was there a witness to the crime?

Fishshoe- No... actually there is.

Fred- Who is this witness?

Fishshoe- Sorry, Prosecutor Tentacles will have my ass if I tell you anything else. Sorry.

Fred- It's ok, so Prosecutor Tentacles is the prosecutor tomorrow's trial?

Fishshoe- That's correct. Honestly, I don't think you can win against him.

Fred- I've heard he'll do ANYTHING to win trials.

Fishshoe- Yeah, but honestly he's been more worked up with this one than most of his other ones.

Fred- I see. Well, I might as well study the evidence for tomorrow's trial, so I'll see you I guess tomorrow.

Fishshoe- Alright then.

Fred- One more question, detective.

Fishshoe- Yeah?

Fred- Well, I want to know what happened to the Krusty Krab and the strange disappearence of Spongebob Squarepants 4 years ago! I know something happened as Patrick makes many sly hints of his disappearence, and I want to know what happened.

Fishshoe- Alright, what happened was while at work one day, Spongebob slipped on a greaser and it supposedly killed him, and due to this the Krusty Krab was closed and many were sad at the death of the sponge.

Fred- What do you mean by supposedly?

Fishshoe- Well, we never found the body. It disappeared by the time the police arrived, bu there were signs of the greaser, so most people assume he is dead. It's funny, alot of people suspect that Plankton planned it out, because he hadn't been seen at work nor stealing the formula. Weird huh?

Fred- Yeah, weird

Fred (to himself)- Could it really just be a coincidence that the victim in this case is a supposed murderer in another case? I don't really think so.

And so, Fred will enter tomorrow's trial, attempting to connect to seemingly unrelated cases to find the truth.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Highly interesting and compelling episode. 125508.gif It's probably because the story is finally starting to come together. I'm still shocked though that you killed off two main Spongebob characters in a row though. Oh well, it's your story. 630566.gif

Episode 14: Fred the Fish: Ace Defense Attorney (Part 2)

Finally the day had come, Fred's first offical day as a defense attorney in a court of law. He was defending Karen C-Drive on a count of murder in the first degree. The prosecutor that day was to be star prosecutor, Squidwrad Tentacles, who has been undeeated for nearly 4 years now, and has been known for doing anything to win trials, even forging evidence and arranging witness testimony. However, Fred truly believed in his client and knew if she was innocent then they could win. They then entered the courthouse.

Judge- Are the Defense and Prosecution prepared?

Fred- Yes, Your Honor.

Squidward- Of course, Your Honor.

Judge- Will the Prosecution clearly state the crime in detail.

Squidward- Yes. Will Detective Jack Fishshoe please take the stand!?

Fishshoe- 1. The crime occured 2 days ago at the Gum Bucket.

2. The victim was stabbed by the tip of a pencil, causing instantous death.

3. The Defendant is clearly the only one who could have commited.

Fred- Hold It! Why is it that the defendant is the only one who could have commited the crime, Detective?

Fishshoe- Because the defendant's fingerprints were found on the pencil.

Fred- OBJECTION! That's impossible as the defendant is a computer, and therefore does not have fingerprints. Therefore...

Squidward- OBJECTION! The defendant let some oil on the pencil. That something only a computer would leave behind!

Fred- OBJECTION! You could easily buy a bucket of oil and leave a dash of it on the pencil! Even an amatuer killer could do that.

Squidward- Well now that we've etablished the basics of the crime, lets move on to the real witness, Eugene Krabs!

Fred (to himself)- Mr. Krabs!? The former owner of the Krusty Krab? why, he has possible motive right off the bat. Gotta nail him down.

Krabs- 1. I was having my evening walk outside

2. But I had to take a detour around the Gum Bucket

Fred- HOLD IT! Why did you need to take a detour?

Krabs- Because there was a traffic accident.

Squidward- The Police can verify this.

Fred- Where was this traffic accident at?

Squidward- On route 284.

Fred (to himself)- wait a minute! There's a contridiction sitting right there infront of me!

Fred- The defense has an objection to the witness' statement. You see according to the witness, he would have had to take a detour on his walk, however that detour we're speaking of is 20 minutes from Mr. Krabs' house!

Krabs- Aack!

Fred- I think that you lied to us about this significant detail because otherwise, you would be pinned down as the real killer!

Krabs- Bbut, I didn't doo itt.. I swear.

Just then, a mysterious person enters the courthouse. He is limping and weak, and speaks softly, and is a square-shaped being.

Everyone- Spongebob!

Fred- The trial was put on hold for a day longer. Mainly because Spongebob said he had testimony regarding to the case. Now this is the chance I've been waiting for... to catch the real killer!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Fred the Fish: Ace Defense Attorney (Part 3)

Fred was at the hospital. Spongebob was being held in critical condition, ever since he suddenly arrived at Court that day. The police could not question him immediately due to his condition. However, Fred lied and said that he was Spongebob's best friend, and was allowed access into the room. He wanted to learn about everything those 4 years ago.

Spongebob- Hello, whose there?

Fred- I am Fred the Fish. I'm the defense attorney for Karen today.

Spongebob- Oh right Fred. How are you?

Fred- I'm fine. But more importantly how are you?

Spongebob- Uggh, weak. Very weak.

Fred- I need to know what happened to you those 4 years ago. Your incident, you could say, at the Krusty Krab!

Spongebob- Fine I will tell you. That day, I was working fine and dilligently in the Krusty Krab, when suddenly the fryers just flipped at me. I will never forget the burning feeling and sensation I felt at that very moment. Just such excruciating pain, uimagineable.

Fred- And what happened afterwards?

Spongebob- I feel unconcious, but I wasn't dead. I don't how I wasn't, or how no one could figure that out, but thats exactly what happened. And eventually I left Bikini Bottom under the guise of a beggar, but I wanted to return, to catch the bastard who did this to me.

Fred- Sheldon Plankton!?

Spongebob- Nope, it was that prosecutor....

Fred (to self)- Does he possibly mean, Prosecutor Squidward Tentacles is responsible for the events of 4 years ago?

Spongebob- And he did it again to Plankton!

Fred- Excuse me!?

Spongebob- That prosecutor! He not only attempted to kill me, but I saw him murder the victim of your case.

Fred- By "that prosecutor" are you saying...

???- Hold It!

It was detective Fishshoe. He then placed Spongebob under police discretion in order to accurately receive his testimony. Fred had a pretty good feeling of who the killer was at this point, as well as Spongebob's attempted killer, setting off a mysterious chain of events for the past four years. And Fred was about to reveal the killer in tomorrow's trial.

TO BE CONTINUED (YET AGAIN) ....

Episode 16: Fred the Fish: Ace Defense Attorney (part 4)

Judge- Is the defense ready?

Fred- Yes, your honor.

Squidward- The prosecution is ready as usual.

Judge- Can the defense prove the identity of the real killer?

Fred- Yes, your honor.

Squidward- But, the prosecution has a new witness to present at this point.

Judge- It does.

Squidward- Yes. Please take the stand, Spongebob Squarepants.

Spongebob- I'm to testify as to the crme right?

Squidward- Thats correct. Also, the defense is not press hard on the witness due to his fragile state.

Fred- Alright, prosecutor.

Spongebob- 1. I was going by the Gum Bucket one night...

2. When I saw a giant flash of light coming from the room...

Fred- HOLD IT! What was this giant light you saw?

Spongebob- It was Karen's flashing monitor.

Fred- Please add this into your testimony, Mr. Squarepants.

Spongebob- 2b. I was passing by the Gum Bucket, when Karen's monitor flashed brightly...

Fred- OBJECTION! There's a vital contridiction in your testimony Mr. Squarepants. You see that day, Karen had just been at the geek squad, and her blinking mechanisms had been removed!

Squidward- OBJECTION! So what does this prove, Mr. Fish?

Fred- Simple, prosecutor. It proves that someone attempted to frame the defendant, by putting the oil on the pencil, and now they apparently used this blinking technque. Why do this?Simple, to frame my client!

Squidward- Fine, then name your suspect as to who the killer really is.

Fred- Very well, Mr. Tentacles... YOUR THE KILLER!

Squidward- OBJECTION! You can't prove this! I haven't been proven to be at the scene.

Fred- OBJECTION! I discussed with the witness yesterday, and he clearly said that a certain tentacled prosecutor was at the scene of the crime not just this one, but on the case from 4 years ago! Mr. Tentacles!

Squidward- Although you have an interesting theory, you don't have a scrap of evidence to prove this claim!

Fred- And thats where your wrong, prosecutor. For you see I do have evidence proving this. I present this fryer. On it, there were stains from a certain squid. And then when Plankto was largely accused of being the killer of Spongebob, he set out to learn the truth. And when he came close, you picked up a pencil and finished him off, you bastard.

Squidward- DEUUEAUGH, DEUUEAUGH, DEUUEAUGH, DEUUEAUGH! How in god's name, could I have been trounced by a newbie lawyer. How, I ask you, how?

Fred- So you admit to the attempted murder of Spongebob Squarepants and the murder of Sheldon Plankton?

Squidward- Yes, please just take me away, DEUUEAUGH!

And thats how my Court career started out for me, with a bang. And if any other interesting cases occur, I'll write again.

Peace- Fred the Fish