• Advertisement

Blink-182

CyanideFishbone

I've always liked them, but for some reason, I can't remember any of their songs right now besides What's My Age Again? and of course, those lovably juvenile sex joke songs. GRANDPA IIIIISSSSS SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE. 

• Like 1

Never got into them much. Their vocalist gets on my nerves a lot, but I don't like much pop-punk to begin with anyway.

It's okay, I've never met a fan of the band who likes Tom Delonge's vocals. If you ever want to give them another shot, listen to a song with Mark Hoppus on vocals.

I've never been hooked completely one many, you could say, 'older' bands, but these guys are someone I love. My personal favorite album of theirs is Dude Ranch.

Yeah, i really like Dude Ranch.

Anyways, Blink's as poppy as i get when i come to pop punk. 

I'm a moderate fan of blink-182, which is good because they're my sister's favourite band, so if I wasn't, I would most likely go insane. But no, they've got a few songs that I like, "Dammit", "Stay Together for the Kids" and "Reckless Abandon" sticking out for me.

I like a lot of these guys' songs, but I find that Tom DeLonge's voice gets on my nerves quite a lot, so I mainly listen to songs with Mark Hoppus as the lead singer. Dammit and What's My Age Again? are my favorite songs by Blink-182 currently.

Bump.

I honestly don't mind Tom DeLonge's vocals, but it's kind of like South Park with adult animation: Every one started using that goddamn whiny-kinda voice when that's just how Tom sang and we got some huge stinking piles of shit from that. *cough* Bowling For Soup *cough* Simple Plan *cough*

One of my favorite bands. Don't give a fuck about how whiny Tom's voice is. It just makes their music that much of a guilty pleasure. They are assholes, but blink-182 are my whiny angst assholes.

• Like 1

One of my favorite bands. Don't give a fuck about how whiny Tom's voice is. It just makes their music that much of a guilty pleasure. They are assholes, but blink-182 are my whiny angst assholes.

I thought they were nice guys

I'm also in the minority where Tom's voice doesn't bug me.

52 minutes ago, Wazowskithekid said:

Having previously heard nothing from them, I did like "Bored to Death", but uh, the last one wasn't really that special at all. =/ 

IMO, the best single was Rabbit Hole. It's pretty clear to me they're not releasing anymore singles because the album comes out in a week.