• Advertisement

Stephen Hillenburg to be more involved with the show after Movie 2

Shark Tale

I think Steven being involved more with the show could be good. And If the episodes get more and more better all of the sudden, then we'll now know if Steven was the one who was making the show fantastic  ;)

And what happens if there's no change in quality? Then who do we get to blame?

And what happens if there's no change in quality? Then who do we get to blame?

the current slew of writers

If Hillenburg comes back and nothing changes then it'll be evident that Hillenburg was just blessed with a great crew the first three seasons and wasn't the defining factor in how good the show was

I think a lot of the quality differences come down more to the people writing the episodes, not exactly the people lead in the show, although they play a part

On 12/1/2014 at 10:14 PM, Snowman Urchees said:

Yay!!

Praying this time around, it's a post-movie incline...

Witty Humor, Plot, Character development, goofiness. Long ago the 4 elements of what made Spongebob a good show lived in harmony. But everything changed when the goofiness attacked. Only the show runner master of all four elements could limit it.but when the show needed him most he vanished. Ten years later and the fandom and I have discovered a new show runner. A witty man named Stephen. And although his Humour is smart he has a lot to learn before he's ready to redeem anything. But I believe Stephen can save the franchise.

OfFCneH.jpg

Edited by MLG Vanilluxe
  • Like 4

Witty Humor, Plot, Character development, goofiness. Long ago the 4 elements of what made Spongebob a good show lived in harmony. But everything changed when the goofiness attacked. Only the show runner master of all four elements could limit it.but when the show needed him most he vanished. Ten years later and the fandom and I have discovered a new show runner. A witty man named Stephen. And although his Humour is smart he has a lot to learn before he's ready to redeem anything. But I believe Stephen can save the franchise.

me too :P

I'm not as excited as you guys but I see this as good news since the show might rebound once Hillenburg is back. The quality of the episodes could possibly improve, but that's more up to the writers to write stories that fit this generation. They're not gonna satisfy just the old fans with the new episodes since they have to write stories that we can all enjoy.

It's cool that he's going to be more involved with the show, though I don't know if there's going to be a huge improvement considering Steve also had the original crew from the first three seasons. I don't want to be be too optimistic about this, because I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed.