• Advertisement

The Story Of Micheal Morones

Is it bad that I'm actually unaware of this story until I looked it up on Google?

Now that I know of the story, it's another example as to why bullying is awful.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/14/michael-morones-my-little-pony_n_5148498.html

Story is here for those who walked into this thread wondering what it was about like I did.

Ugh, bullying is so disgusting. If you have to put other people down to make yourself feel better or powerful, than your a pathetic sack of shit. I mean, just recently, my eight year old sister was cyberbullied on Instagram (or it might have been KiK) by her so called "friends". My mom even almost got the police involved.

I've heard of this story months ago, and it still sickens me. Bronies are still having it hard amongst certain groups in society and it comes to a public example where the kid attempted suicide. Bullying is still a problem too and this is a good example why everyone shouldn't do it.

• Like 1

This is really sad. I don't know why bullies even exist, they should know that they don't find anything with abusing other people. Maybe the kid needed to give them a lesson; kinda similar to what I did once, only that got me suspended. But still, attempting suicide is never a good thing no matter how bad the suffering is.