• Advertisement

If you could travel through time

If I could travel to the past, I would probably go see what my parents/grandparents/distant relatives were up to when they were young.

If I could travel to the future, I'd see what new technology exists, but most importantly, I'd check up on what my future self and my family members are doing/who become the most successful/etc.

• Like 1

There's too much time around us and I want nothing to do with it. I'll keep living on my safe little non-diverting line, thank you very much.

Gun to my head, though, I'd say I'd travel back and get out of the situation where I end up with a gun to my head.

I'd rather just live in the moment instead of seeing what things used to be like or how it will be. I'd rather let past things go and be patient for things to come.

I'm assuming you can come back after going to see what the past was like :P

But just remember, even stepping on a flower could cause something bizzare

i would prevent the births of the original creators of doctor who but then gain enough infamy as a time traveler to have a tv show written about me where i travel to different eras with a random white girl following me around

#justgirlythings

• Like 2

i would prevent the births of the original creators of doctor who but then gain enough infamy as a time traveler to have a tv show written about me where i travel to different eras with a random white girl following me around

#justgirlythings

Just because it's a dig towards my favorite show: It's not always a random white girl. There was that one time where it was a random black girl, and another time where it was a random alien girl and a robot dog.

• Like 1

Just because it's a dig towards my favorite show: It's not always a random white girl. There was that one time where it was a random black girl, and another time where it was a random alien girl and a robot dog.

thanks mr. webber

Honestly if I could travel through time, I would definitely go back and just help my past self from making some of the mistakes I've made.  Sure these unnamed mistakes I've made have helped me grow into the person I've become today, but I wish I just handled certain unnamed events better than I did before.

I'd go back in time to tell my parents not to take vacations to places like Hawaii and Mexico while me and my brother were so young because now we don't remember much about it. I'd say to do it when we're teenagers.

I'd go back in time to tell my parents not to take vacations to places like Hawaii and Mexico while me and my brother were so young because now we don't remember much about it. I'd say to do it when we're teenagers.

I still remember my trip to Florida when I was young. But that's probably me and my occasional clear memory.

Anyway, I'd go back in time to change my years in middle school which were really bad. Also to prevent our move from my old neighborhood. And maybe change our political system and prevent our current economic crisis.

Just because it's a dig towards my favorite show: It's not always a random white girl. There was that one time where it was a random black girl, and another time where it was a random alien girl and a robot dog.

There were also male companions. Bisexual Jack, Roman Rory and Mickey Mouse. :P

I would go to random year in a past, make little changes (like displacing a rock or locking a door) and went back to present to see if the Butterfly Effect is a real thing.

Why would you risk it? :P