• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

7 hours ago, Katniss said:

Armie Hammer dancing to "Love My Way" in CMBYN is honestly an iconic moment in cinema?

call+me+by+your+name+dance+5.gif

oh god, I love that moment. It just screams living in the moment. The movie is such a great coming of age story man. Also he's pretty cute heh.

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

What are your favorite/least fave superhero shows?

oooo that's a great question.

These three are ongoing and my favorites right now:

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Definitely my favorite superhero show atm. It's so damn epic with three dimensional diverse heroes and villains, great comic booky elements and high stakes. I even like this show more than 85% of MCU movies and that's saying something because I love MCU movies. I wish more people would check this masterpiece because it's so intriguing to watch.

Legends of Tomorow - Season 1 was rather okay but after season 2, it starts to become a more comedic superhero show. One of the best comedy shows recently and I keep laughing my ass off to its jokes, while still caring for almost every single character that has been from the begining or recently added. If there's one Arrowverse show to watch, it's this one but sadly it's a spin off to Arrow and Flash but you can just watch the recaps of those shows on YouTube and get into Legends' craziness.

Jessica Jones - One of the most human shows out there. Characters are deeply flawed and the themes are very mature for MCU. First season was amazing, second season wasn't as good but it was still interesting to watch. Daredevil is also good and Luke Cage and Punisher started off decently but they are nothing compared to Jessica Jones.

Legion started off damn good with season 1 but I'm waiting for season 2 to see if it's actually a great tv show. Luckily it starts out today.

If I had to go with some finished ones as well:

Spoiler

Avengers: Earth's Mightest Heroes

X-Men: The Animated Series

Spider-Man: The Animated Series

Teen Titans

Young Justice (it's coming back this year but still lol)

The Spectacular Spider-Man (about to finish this one, so good)

90's Fantastic Four cartoon (cheesy first season but it has good Dr. Doom and Galactus episodes and the second season is the true adaptation of FF)

Batman: The Animated Series (really need to finish this tv series but I've seen enough episodes and it's a great Batman show)

I don't have enough least favorite superhero shows but rant incoming for the worst of the worst:

Arrow

I hat Arrow with a passion. It had two great seasons brought the golden age of live-action superheroes in TV but after season 3, the show went downhill really quickly. It started out as a realistic and dark superhero show until it became such a nonsense with magic, sci-fi and unbelieveable hacking as a tool to stop the villains, most of old characters went to shit (Felicity and Diggle are hypocritical and immature special snowflakes) or died/written off, new characters are horrendous, the main character Oliver is barely the focus anymore or he's just a bland brooding character. It has dumbass drama that even turkish soap operas know how to handle drama better and Olicity ship is TV's most toxic popular relationship that is so comparible to Twilight/Fifty Shades of Grey. My advice is to stay away from Arrowverse universe mostly because of Arrow. Supergirl and Flash can be just as inconsistent and melodramatic but they still deliver some fun episodes and we get good crossovers because of them (tho I plan to stick with only Legends of Tomorrow after Flash, Supergirl and Arrow's recent seasons are over). Arrow isn't even fun for action anymore. It's a chore to watch that I laugh at its stupidity. I plan to quit it after season 6 unless we actually get new showrunners because Marc Guggenhiem and Wendy Mericle don't know how to run a tv show. 

There we go :P