• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

2 hours ago, Wintermelon43 said:

What do you think of me

I think you are a good man If you believe in God and all mighty Jesus and If you also love my shows.

Edited by Butch Griffin

3 minutes ago, Wintermelon43 said:

I changed my gender on my profile to female. What do you think of me now?

there are only TWO GENDERS. YOU ARE A MAN OR A FEMALE. And you sir are still a man.

Edited by Butch Griffin
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Thoughts on the James Gunn situation? Do you think he should've been fired?

not at all. Yes, his jokes were completely awful and sickening but reminder that he did them soon before Disney hired him, obviously Disney should have seen this coming and I've heard his previous films had all kinds of edgy shit, so there's that. It has been years ago and Gunn has changed and apologized for it since. People can change and Disney just doesn't get that. Besides, those were just jokes. No one has to like them, I certainly don't but they are just dumb jokes. He didn't mean any of that shit as far as there's no evidence in that. What angers me the most is that Disney is willing to keep an actual abuser like Johnny Depp over someone who makes over the top pedo jokes that many other people did it before. I just hope they rehire him again, he didn't deserve this imo.

• Like 1

I honestly agree. This isn't like he did this recently. Those tweets are old! I feel like people are too quick to "cancel" people sometimes. If they've showed that they've changed after tweeting dumb stuff, then why shouldn't we give them another chance?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Katniss said:

I honestly agree. This isn't like he did this recently. Those tweets are old! I feel like people are too quick to "cancel" people sometimes. If they've showed that they've changed after tweeting dumb stuff, then why shouldn't we give them another chance?

exactly. I really feel bad for Gunn, his family and his cast. He was making something special with Guardians of the Galaxy and Disney had to ruin that. He loved making those movies, so hopefully he'll return asap.

13 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Favorite GLOW characters?

Shiela or Melrose, I think they are my all time favorites and Melrose is probably the funniest one. Ruth for definitely being a mess of a character and also for ZOYA THE DESTROYER. I also love Cherry, Carmen and Bash. Debbie is another great character that got screwed up by other people a lot of times.

• Like 1