• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

A-are you doing an international galactic war?! I didn't know the stakes in this CheeseHead forum were that bad.. Amanto I mean aliens attacking this badly. You won't dare attack my country, my world Mr. Thanos-dono?

8 hours ago, Katsura? said:

A-are you doing an international galactic war?! I didn't know the stakes in this CheeseHead forum were that bad.. Amanto I mean aliens attacking this badly. You won't dare attack my country, my world Mr. Thanos-dono?

I don't know. There are too many lives. Life and death have to be balanced.

5 minutes ago, Something the So and So said:

Jeeeesus how did I miss all the gay vibes until stumbling into this? Some of these reach but I feel like everything makes so much more sense now

https://everygayskeletondancemoment.tumblr.com/ 

you can't hide your true love Hater!

even Watchdogs ship them considering they made The Cartoon.

New theory: After hinting it multiple times with jokes, s3 was really based around Hater and Wander's wedding, and Disney was so against it. That'd explain why they confirmed no season 3 before s2 even aired and why they were eager to dump it off to DXD because they knew in advance from the teasing from the scene that The Brainstorm had, but cancelling s2 would be too suspicious, so they had to greenlight the Lord Dominator plot which clearly defined Hater as at least into girls as to not have anyone suspect anything. That sound plausible?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Something the So and So said:

New theory: After hinting it multiple times with jokes, s3 was really based around Hater and Wander's wedding, and Disney was so against it. That'd explain why they confirmed no season 3 before s2 even aired and why they were eager to dump it off to DXD because they knew in advance from the teasing from the scene that The Brainstorm had, but cancelling s2 would be too suspicious, so they had to greenlight the Lord Dominator plot which clearly defined Hater as at least into girls as to not have anyone suspect anything. That sound plausible?

bisexuals exist, we know you are one Hater! Don't hide your true love from Wander! Yes, they canceled the show because it's a fact Disney is an anti-semitic and homophobic entertainment.

5 hours ago, The Boulder said:

Looking back I have no idea how I slept on The Boy Wander so much? Fun superhero parody and quite possibly the best background music of the series.

I remember loving The Boy. I'm a sucker for superhero stories, so I loved that one.

I loved The Axe of all episodes instead as well? It's a nice ep and has "EVIL SANDWICH" but it's not godly and shows a bit too much of Hater's incompetence which drastically improved from s1 to s2, hard to believe he ever became a villain based off of some behavior and the meta line about it in the finale sorta irked me?

9 hours ago, The Boulder said:

I loved The Axe of all episodes instead as well? It's a nice ep and has "EVIL SANDWICH" but it's not godly and shows a bit too much of Hater's incompetence which drastically improved from s1 to s2, hard to believe he ever became a villain based off of some behavior and the meta line about it in the finale sorta irked me?

I forgot all about The Axe lmao. I member Evil Sandwich tho. Bless the character.

8 hours ago, The Boulder said:

A reminder that we didn't need about involving original creators? https://kureisan28.tumblr.com/post/144995453485/so-caught-a-new-episode-of-the-new-ppg

Lol, I mean Wander is a much better show.