• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

11 minutes ago, Spongetron Robotpants said:

I got this when I looked up "Ask Whobob"? :P ttps://www.google.com/search?q=ask+whobob&biw=1920&bih=979&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjl1Y2WytPOAhUBTCYKHei5BSgQ_AUIBygC

Having animated atrocities is quite arousing.

9 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Are you a Time Lord?

I'm a time lord victorious :3

15 minutes ago, Spongetron Robotpants said:

But I thought you didn't like Hydra?  

Who told u that? HEIL RED SKULL

Jk, you are supposed to hate it anyway lol. Story-wise, It's a good villain organization, even though I'm not crazy about Red Skull.

if kiyoko was in the karaoke ep she'd be like "ha I'm not affected" but later get it because either mikey considers her a friend bc of their occasionally comic book swapping and the genie said mikey's "friends would have to come along" in with his curse, she's related to Guano who was cursed himself or the genie didn't like her attitude? :Laugh: 

48 minutes ago, Cha said:

if kiyoko was in the karaoke ep she'd be like "ha I'm not affected" but later get it because either mikey considers her a friend bc of their occasionally comic book swapping and the genie said mikey's "friends would have to come along" in with his curse, she's related to Guano who was cursed himself or the genie didn't like her attitude? :Laugh: 

I think genie wouldn't like her attitude too :funny: