• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

remember when guano had a crush on that shino girl? imagine like, the other three finding out thru like guano saying her name in his sleep or he has a picture of her with her name on it, and they randomly bring it out and tease him a lot? :Laugh:

4 minutes ago, Cha said:

remember when guano had a crush on that shino girl? imagine like, the other three finding out thru like guano saying her name in his sleep or he has a picture of her with her name on it, and they randomly bring it out and tease him a lot? :Laugh:

Kiyoko: "Good morning, James Guano :smirk:"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spongetron Robotpants said:

Do you know what it's like to have people be dicks to you because of what you like?

Sometimes yeah but other times, those came non-seriously but i know your situation on SBM and let me say this. No one should mock you for what you like but I've also seeing you doing similar like "Springtrap is better than Gumball". Fighting fire with fire will only make the situation longer. Because when you shove your taste into people's throat, they are gonna get bothered and do exact same and it won't stop until you guys move on. I definitely don't think they should make fun of you for having different taste but you could tone down telling them about your taste. I try to not talk too much about Chris Evans around both forums (except those who love Chris Evans as much as I do but still limit needed) because i don't wanna bother anyone or get mocked by it a lot. At times i do take mocking when i bring it up or sometimes i make fun of my taste. If you are still bothered, take a break from SBM and go back there whenever you feel it.

2 minutes ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

Sometimes yeah but other times, those came non-seriously but i know your situation on SBM and let me say this. No one should mock you for what you like but I've also seeing you doing similar like "Springtrap is better than Gumball". Fighting fire with fire will only make the situation longer. Because when you shove your taste into people's throat, they are gonna get bothered and do exact same and it won't stop until you guys move on. I definitely don't think they should make fun of you for having different taste but you could tone down telling them about your taste. I try to not talk too much about Chris Evans around both forums (except those who love Chris Evans as much as I do but still limit needed) because i don't wanna bother anyone or get mocked by it a lot. At times i do take mocking when i bring it up or sometimes i make fun of my taste. If you are still bothered, take a break from SBM and go back there whenever you feel it.

I know, I'm kinda stupid for saying stuff like that, but at the same time, they're being real jerks to me for no reason. I just don't feel liked over there. See, I don't realize when I take an obsession too far, but they don't need to mock and make me feel bad. Sure, I will tone it down, but what if they don't stop?

6 minutes ago, Spongetron Robotpants said:

I know, I'm kinda stupid for saying stuff like that, but at the same time, they're being real jerks to me for no reason. I just don't feel liked over there. See, I don't realize when I take an obsession too far, but they don't need to mock and make me feel bad. Sure, I will tone it down, but what if they don't stop?

If they don't stop, yeah you can call them off in a calm way and talk to them why are they doing this and try to reason with them, so should they too. If that doesn't work, you can take my other advice and take a break from sbm cuz even I can't deal with rudeness and overreaction there.

• Like 1

yeah I like the feeling of those two being parents and then there's guano and yes man who are like their boys anyways <3

so I saw an old nick article and one of the things says about guano something like "Guano fears Ozu's judgementalness" but also "working at lilymu allows guano to be around his friends and his beloved father figure Ozu" and I was literally like "aww"?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cha said:

yeah I like the feeling of those two being parents and then there's guano and yes man who are like their boys anyways <3

so I saw an old nick article and one of the things says about guano something like "Guano fears Ozu's judgementalness" but also "working at lilymu allows guano to be around his friends and his beloved father figure Ozu" and I was literally like "aww"?

After "father figure", definitely awwwwww <3