• Advertisement

Ask This is Katana, she's got my back. She could kill you with one sword swipe just like mowing the grass. I would advise not getting killed by her; Her sword traps the souls of its victims.

WhoBibbles

1 hour ago, Cha said:

how was ur bday?

Pretty good. I enjoyed being a mod for one day at cytube and streaming two of my favorite Family Guy episodes. Later hilaryfan80 made me install xat app, so that was pretty sweet and my brother and I ate raspberry+chocolate cake, yummy.

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

How far along are you in Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, and are you a Josh/Rebecca or Rebecca/Greg person? :P 

Honestly I've only seen first three episodes, so can't tell yet but I'll tell you when I catch up ;)

20 minutes ago, Cha said:

im reading a fic where ozu, ym and guano are wizards for some reason and I can just imagine guano in a cute blue star robe, hat and little kid's wand that's too big for him? :Laugh:

Wizard of Ozu 2: Now There Are Three Wizards 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cha said:

i can't believe ym is the real ruler of Ozu. in reality the ozu in mikey's dream world is probably like a mufasa lion king, since there's a guano lion? :glare:

That blew my mind. Although makes sense since Yes Man has been jumping into arguments 

do you think once they have a more better father-son relationship now, guano gets clingy to ozu if he feels like mikey is getting too chummy with ozu? like kind of guano doesn't want ozu to like mikey more than him thing

1 hour ago, Cha said:

do you think once they have a more better father-son relationship now, guano gets clingy to ozu if he feels like mikey is getting too chummy with ozu? like kind of guano doesn't want ozu to like mikey more than him thing

I see, a jealousy thing going on with Guano, hopefully he'll kick Mikey's ass :bruh: