• Advertisement

The Official Mario Kart 8 Discussion

jdfr03

FYI, Nintendo is giving you a boost. If you don't have a Wii U, you can buy a deluxe Wii U (a black console), a copy of Mario Kart 8, and a Wii Remote Plus. Plus, if you register Mario Kart 8 from May 30 - July 31st on Club Nintendo, you can get a digital copy of (your choice) New Super Mario Bros. U, Pikmin 3, The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker HD, or Wii Party U.

FYI, Nintendo is giving you a boost. If you don't have a Wii U, you can buy a deluxe Wii U (a black console), a copy of Mario Kart 8, and a Wii Remote Plus.

Christ. For $330? I can't tell if that's a deal or not.

Edit: Fact checked. It's a deal but I'd still feel ripped off because I don't believe the Wii U is a $300 console.

The Wii U should be at least $200 at this point. I think it would definitely sell more if they lowered the price, yet price is not the only factor behind the current low sales.

If I do get a Wii U it'll be a regular model or the deluxe model. For some reason I prefer to buy the game separately.

It kind of sucks.

Mario Kart 8 is looking to be one the best Mario Kart games in a long time, since DS IMO, yet it's probably not going to sell very well because the Wii U has been doing awful. :/

If you have a Wii U... you should get this though.... YOU DON'T LOSE YOUR ITEMS EVEN WHEN STARRED OR BLUE SHELLED. :D

I can't wait for a new version of Toad's Turnpike in the classic Grand Prix.

I can't wait for pretty much all the retro tracks (minus Music Park and DK Jungle), they all look so SBUOGOSEOGHSOHGOHSODHGSEILH:DDDD

I wish GBA and SNES would get more love though -_-

Is it just me or is Nintendo starting to make these games to easy. 

I'm sorry but getting blue shelled, red shelled, then starred or bulleted in Mario Kart Wii got absolutely ridiculous.... or trying to save a Golden  Mushroom only to get Bullet Billed RIGHT WHEN YOU GET IT, list goes on and on.....you can only go so far ahead until someone rubberbands up.... it's good to see that even if you start getting plummeted by items, you can have a Starman or Super Horn in reserve to save yourself... just like it always was until Double Dash. 

And from what I've heard from people, the CPU themselves are much more skilled, so maybe not that easy. :P

The Wii U should be at least $200 at this point. I think it would definitely sell more if they lowered the price, yet price is not the only factor behind the current low sales.

If I do get a Wii U it'll be a regular model or the deluxe model. For some reason I prefer to buy the game separately.

You can do that too.