• Advertisement

Dr. Laura

70s

Many have called these comments racist, but I think they're spewing a bunch of bull. She's completely correct, and everyone is blowing this way out of proportion. I've always said that to many people, Obama's ideas didn't matter, but his race did. Isn't THAT racist? Blah, double standards.

Discuss this 'scandal' here.

It's definetely true, i'm not a racist but Obama was elected cause he's black, nobody knew about his political beliefs, and I hate that they get pissed off when white people use the n word in the non offensive way, the way that they mean it like friends but they get offended.

It's definetely true, i'm not a racist but Obama was elected cause he's black, nobody knew about his political beliefs, and I hate that they get pissed off when white people use the n word in the non offensive way, the way that they mean it like friends but they get offended.

Don't say it at all.

i'm not a racist but Obama was elected cause he's black, nobody knew about his political beliefs
This is an argument I'm really getting tired of. You know, there are people out there who legitamitely preferred Obama's beliefs, and voted for him because of that.

Anyway, Dr. Laura's stare is hypnotizing. 104938.gif Jokes aside, I pretty much agree with everything she says. It's funny how blacks get away with "racism" more than whites.

This is an argument I'm really getting tired of. You know, there are people out there who legitamitely preferred Obama's beliefs, and voted for him because of that.

Anyway, Dr. Laura's stare is hypnotizing. 104938.gif Jokes aside, I pretty much agree with everything she says. It's funny how blacks get away with "racism" more than whites.

I think there are some that didn't give a damn about his beliefs. 428899.gif

And yeah, what a stare she has.