• Advertisement

Guru Gakuto

Steel Sponge

Plot: 12 years after Spongebob (2022), Spongebob becomes mayor of Bikini Bottom. Then, an abandoned notebook drops into a magic cauldron, bringing DoodleBob back from the dead. As a return, DoodleBob decides to unleash Doodle Darkness in Bikini Bottom, and eventually erase the entire boundaries of Bikini Bottom, and then the whole ocean. Following another backstory of 7 abandoned kids which belonged to a hidden legend named Gakuto after their parents, including the kids themselves died, until Gakuto gave the kids pebbles of life. After they were each resurrected, Gakuto hears that Bikini Bottom needed him. Gakuto disappears and separates his kids, who were resurrected in the sin circle. Spongebob now sends the pre-teens to find Gakuto and restore peace.

Characters:

Sierra: Resurrected with Lust. The leader of the group, and has sudden crush with second in-command: Rick, but precisely in a "different" way.

Rick: Resurrected with Wrath. Second in-command. Angry most of the time, as he rivaled with Mason ever since. Nothing else is known about him.

Vivian: Resurrected with Sloth. Goes on adventures with the other six, but most of the time, she's really lazy to do so.

Mason: Resurrected with Envy. Sometimes he's jealous, and has rivaled with Rick ever since, but he wants to be part of the in-crowd.

Jonah: Resurrected with Greed. She wants like everything, and can be bratty at times, and no matter what, the others force her calm side.

Theodore: Resurrected with Gluttoney. Complains and talks about food, and sometimes hallucinates his sibs as a meal.

Jason: Resurrected with Pride. He has traits unknown to his own self; Otherwise, he is respectful to the other six.

Edited by Steel Sponge

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

I don't approve... Of this being one season. I DEMAND TWO! PLEASE!

This idea is just so unique, and I LOVE ideas focusing on the 7 Deadly Sins!

I hope this turns out to be AWESOME, because it seems liek it will be!

Spoiler
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

I don't approve... Of this being one season. I DEMAND TWO! PLEASE!

This idea is just so unique, and I LOVE ideas focusing on the 7 Deadly Sins!

I hope this turns out to be AWESOME, because it seems liek it will be!

^ This

I have a feeling this will be your best spin off ever and I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT to read it. 125508.gif

1. Who is That Man?(festival episode)

Not too long ago, there was once a legend; a guru in mortal combat. Everybody needed him. They called him...Gakuto. Then a storm arrived. He kept hiding from the underwater world, the human world, he saw in crisis, only seven kids, and their parents…in their journey to heaven. He altered the forms of the kids to keep. He then found a place to resurrect. Due to a rush, he wasn’t in the right place. Before that, he found crystals in various labyrinths, carved them into pebbles, and bought an ancient resurrection tablet. He finally arrived, and with those words, engraved in the tablet…

“Sierra, give me Lust,” Gakuto slightly chanted. He put in the next child in which they call the “Sin Circle.” “Rick, give me Wrath,” he continued, and as he put him in the circle. “Vivian, give me Sloth,” and Gakuto did the same. “Mason, give me Envy! Jonah, give me Greed! Theodore, give me Gluttony! And to finish this, Jason: Neptune gifts you Pride!” The circle was complete, with the pebbles of life attached. A bright light shined. They were alive!

That was another story. Gakuto’s actions, responsibilities, courage, they all lead to the needs of many Bikini Bottomites. Eventually, they found and suffered great danger. Let’s go to the year of 2022, as we now enter Mayor Spongebob.

Spongebob was in his limo was took a step on the yellow carpet. Spongebob was now 36. We also see his assistant Sandy Cheeks, and body-guard Patrick Star. There was also flash photography everywhere.

“Oh my goodness, it’s Mayor Spongebob!” Fish #1 in the crowd uttered.

“Don’t worry folks, the mayor is doing his job,” said Spongebob. He then closed the door to his hall and was now writing a treaty.

“Mr. Squarepants sir, these are some old collectables,” one of the body-guards said.

”Just set them there, I’ll un-pack in a few hours,” Spongebob replied. With that, they left Spongebob alone.

Now we see an old, evil, and bad looking doodle, which was known to be DoodleBob, assistant Sandy Cheeks was having a chat with Spongebob about benefits of her new magic cauldron, she left it there, and a book dropped on the floor. Spongebob put it back in the shelf where the old collectables were. A little bit of wind slipped the evil further to the magic cauldron, and BOOM! Spongebob didn’t noticed. As DoodleBob returned to life, he fled the courtroom, working on a deviously evil plan. A few days later, there was a cloud of ink, and Spongebob couldn’t believe his eyes. With that, he called a town meeting.

“Ladies, gentleman: there’s something fishy going on here!” Spongebob announced.

”Well, what is it?” Fish #2 said.

“I think its bad enough for Squidward to do “that,” but this one’s serious,” Spongebob continued.

“Spongebob, there has been a major situation with my cauldron,” Sandy said to him. She then showed surveillance footage of DoodleBob leaving the courtyard.

“DoodleBob…how…is that even possible?” Spongebob thought.

“It was the cauldron, genius!” Squidward said from the crowd.

“Aw man, my evil drawing has been cleverer than I thought…” said Spongebob.

”You think? It didn’t happen deliberately,” said Sandy.

”There’s got to be someone strong enough to take him down!” Spongebob thought.

“Maybe there is,” said Mr. Krabs, as he appeared on a wheelchair. “Gakuto, Spongebob. Try and find that legend,” he suggested.

”Count on me Eugene, I’ll try and get contact with him,” Spongebob replied. He then appeared in his office, at nighttime. “Operator, I need to reach…Gakuto.”

The next day arrived, and this time, at Gakuto’s scene.

“The world needs me…they need me too much,” Gakuto thought as he saw many Bikini Bottomites in far distance, chanting for him to save the ocean. He then turned to his seven kids. “So I wouldn’t get harmed, you seven are all in-charge.”

“What’s that suppose to mean? You were always here for us,” said Jonah.

“Indeed, you all continue your lives without me, I’m fleeing the perimeter,” Gakuto continued.

“Does that mean you’ll come back?” Sierra asked.

“I’m afraid to say that I would never come back until there are no more concerns, that I have to fix,” Gakuto replied. “Take care of yourselves; I know you’ll all be alright.” Gakuto then ran south from Bikini Bottom’s city limits.

”I can’t believe it, whose idea was it to spread words like that?” Jason thought. “We’re moving forward, we need to investigate Bikini Bottom.”

”Well, I don’t want to go; I heard it’s a horrible city,” said Jonah. All seven eventually arrived at Bikini Bottom and saw Spongebob.

“Something tells me you all know Gakuto,” Spongebob said as he saw the pebbles of life.

“What are you talking about? You saying you caused all this?” Rick asked.

“Eugene convinced me to do so,” Spongebob replied.

“Well that’s a relief, because now, I WANNA LITERALLY SLIT HIS-“said Rick; Sierra halted them. “Explain more.”

“Are you all friends with Gakuto?” Spongebob asked.

“He’s the reason why we feel like family, but not anymore,” Jonah answered.

“Pretty convenient to see the relatives of Gakuto right here if I needed one, your mission is to find Gakuto to stop this madness,” said Spongebob.

“What madness, talking about the foggy clouds in the distance?” Vivian said referring to the ink clouds DoodleBob caused.

“Introduce yourselves and let it rip,” Spongebob replied.

“I’m Rick, someone who can easily tear someone from limb to limb,” said Rick. “This loser here is Mason.” Rick then showed Spongebob the next guy.

“So, I hear you’re the mayor, pretty damn lucky,” Mason commented.

Sure, thanks, carry on,” said Spongebob.

“So much food…” said another kid known as Theodore.

“Hmm, this food-loving dude is Theodore,” said Sierra.

“I’m better referred to as Theo Mazing Cheese. So, where’s the food?” He asked.

“Theo, this is mayor Spongebob, and for god’s sake, you’ve eaten breakfast an hour ago,” said Jonah.

“That’s what you always say, so nice to meet you-“Theodore then looked at Spongebob. “Aha! A snack, I’m a lucky man!” Theo then started chasing Spongebob.

“Wait, I’m not a snack, I’m a human being!” Spongebob exclaimed, “The rest of you hurry up before he eats me.”

“Hey there, my name’s Jonah, because I want them too. NOW WHERE’S THE MONEY?!” She exclaimed.

“I don’t know how this works out, but Eugene’s got the money, okay?” Spongebob replied. “So far, things are already getting out of hand,” he thought to himself.

“Come back here, snack!” Theo exclaimed.

“I’m Jason, in fact, I can do anything, I’m a reasonable guy,” Jason introduced.

“Hello Jason, finally there’s at least someone who doesn’t have problems,” Spongebob replied.

“You sir look like an alright guy Spongebob, I’m Sierra,” she introduced.

“Hello there Sierra, I can get used to these two,” Spongebob thought. “Who’s the last gal?” He then referred to Vivian.

”Come on Vivian, your cue’s up,” said Sierra.

“Okay fine, my name’s Vivian, thank you and good-bye,” she introduced carelessly, and continued loafing.

“Now, this is how things will go, Sierra will lead, while the rest of you try to control yourselves, except Jason,” said Spongebob. “And it will all start as long as Theo stays away from me,” he added.

Sierra held onto Theo, and told him, “uptight, everything’s alright Theo, there will be food.”

Spongebob then wished them good luck and the scene now looks blurry like an ending flashback, it fades into the seven pre-teens being shown in the forest.

“I’m not sure if finding a legend can really pay off,” Mason thought.

“I doubt he’ll ever pay us,” said Vivian.

“Right now, we’re in the Kelp Forest, you all sure he’s here?” Sierra said.

“I regret nothing, we would be damned for like forever if we don’t find him,” Rick replied.

“No frets, my instincts tell me Gakuto can be anywhere, and this is the turning point,” said Jason.

“Whatever, and hey look, a journal…” said Sierra, the seven kids found a journal in a coral stump and went close to it.

Thus, this was the beginning. The search for someone they cared about. Someone who cared for them dearly, and indeed this man was...Gakuto.

To be continued...

tl8LH.png

2.The Journal

“So...a journal is all I see,” said Rick.

”Well, let’s take a peek, maybe there’s a clue,” said Sierra.

“No! I saw this in a movie once, it’s suspicious to find something like that in a forest,” said Mason.

“I’m the leader here, so I’m going to read,” Sierra then grabbed the journal and started to read. “February 13th, 2019, I had an unexpected relationship with a legend. He was an old friend of mine; he was heroic, talented, and quite the fighter. There he lays me, alone in this forest, it gives out many memories. Together, it was like a cropfield of most of the kelp in this forest. It gives eternal light shining my personality. Gakuto risks for anything. He also kind of told me about his seven siblings. I thought to myself it was going to be fascinating to see them one day. Later on, with Gakuto discharged with our duties, I lie alone in this forest. Here I am, once again Gakuto, wishing you luck. It was raining rigidly, and I had this journal, keeping our memories in here together. I’ve already known, the bond was starting to break. Gakuto was a lively man, who has given up. I called the spirits of this forest to keep me company. They only existed in my belief. The tide was officially broken with Gakuto walked up to me, and thoroughly decided to leave me behind in the cropfield. This spot lays my journal, once I finish. Then came stage two of great depression, all but anyone noble beside me. I continued cleaning the slate, thinking of my future about my bond with the legend known as Gakuto. The forest spirits have changed me: they all become my self-conscience. So far, in stage three, I have been munching on my own plants, keeping warmth, and staying health. My thoughts were clear, and the main idea was to revenge on Gakuto’s active situation: his seven kids. As from this point, my purpose is to liberate his seven kids. If anyone, I mean anyone reads this, I am watching you, deciding judgment on whom to inflict an eternal curse in this here forest. My personality was bitter sweet, all due to this type of desolation. I’m wishing you all bad luck.” The entry ended abruptly as Sierra sees a shredded page.

“I have a bad feeling about this,” said Mason.

”Oh come on, it’s just a curse, and I doubt it will pass on,” Sierra replied.

“All I know is reading kills, period.” Rick stated.

Suddenly, the group spies a 20,000lb SUV in the middle of the forest. They now saw the vehicle starting and it chased after them. When the vehicle was 5 feet close to them, it stopped.

“What the hell do you want, stranger?!” Rick said angrily.

“All of you get in! Horacio’s orders,” said the SUV driver.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. Stop stalling, we’re on a mission to find a legend!” Jonah exclaimed.

“Everybody in the car before I commence doing it the hard way,” He replied.

Theo kicked his leg while Sierra, Jason, and Jonah started running off. His feet were no match for the seven pre-teens. The driver, identified as Curtis, grabbed Jason first. He managed to get Jason inside the backseat. Curtis grabbed Sierra next. She was kicking one of the car doors, trying to escape Curtis’ clutches. All but Vivian tried to tug Sierra away, but she ended up inside the car. Curtis was about to grab Theo. Basically, Theo was gnawing on his head, while the other four ran for it. Curtis got back inside his SUV and drove off with Jason and Sierra.

“Okay, that was drastically out of nowhere,” said Rick.

“There’s bad luck raging inside us, I knew it was real!” Mason said sounding surprised.

“Shut up Mason, curses are just like North Dakota, Bigfoot…and a bunch of other mythical crap!” Rick exclaimed.

“I’ve been in this family for like ten years now, and I still hate on you!” Mason replied.

“Okay, you guys are making it worse!” Jonah said.

“All I know is that I believe that stranger is a familiar descendant of the writer of that journal!” Mason said.

“Whoever he is, I just feel like executing the living hell out of him, but now…” tears then started to form around Jonah’s face. “Sierra, Jason…I can’t just believe they’re gone!” Jonah continued to bawl, while we see Sierra walking by.

“Jonah, what’s the matter?” Sierra asked.

“It was you…and Jason,” Jonah was still talking breathlessly and depressingly. “That guy…he took…he took you and Jason away!”

“Oh Jonah, as leader of this scavenger hunt, I don’t let anybody down!” Sierra replied. “I snuck out of that truck, if you were kind of wondering.”

“Sierra, he didn’t take you away, don’t do that again!” Jonah exclaimed.

“I hope. Bad news is, Jason is taken away by some stranger, and I know the journal was the source of this situation!”

“I doubt it was the journal, it kind of happened inconveniently,” said Rick.

“Let’s keep moving on, so we can find some more answers!” Sierra vowed.

“Hmm…and I wonder who the Horacio person he was talking about is,” Theo wondered.

The scene goes to Jason inside the SUV.

“Oh god, where am I?” Jason thought to himself.

“Welcome to Afghuppistan son,” Curtis said. Jason stepped out of the SUV, and saw many of his soldiers in his base. He was later seen in a place called the Prisoner’s Essential Territory.

“I don’t know what that man’s up to, but this is crazy,” said Jason in a bed bunk.

“Hey there, I think you must be Jason!” Someone said as she approached Jason.

”Whoa, who are you?!” Jason said as he jumped.

“Come on, I won’t nibble, mate. I’m Shazza Flores,” she introduced.

“Okay then, my name’s Jason. I came from six other siblings,” he replied. “Oh man, I really need to get out of here!”

“We can’t, this is Afghuppistan. And it’s part of Horacio’s orders,” Shazza replied back.

“Who’s this Horacio person?” Jason asked.

“I can’t just talk, this is a dangerous place, and…if we each get out of this jail cell, I guess I can tell you.”

The scene was now focused on the six pre-teens.

“I’m telling you all, it was a strange curse! We’re all cursed!” Mason exclaimed.

“It was not! Sierra, you have anything to set up a tent?” Rick said.

“Wait, you want to make a tent, together?” Sierra asked.

“Not where I’m getting at, but let’s just make one, before another suspicious enemy arrives in our sight!” Rick replied.

“I can’t believe Jason got taken away though…” Jonah thought.

”Wow, and I can’t believe it’s only been two episodes,” said Vivian.

After a while, the tent was finally made, and they were fast asleep. The time switches to six AM, as we see Jason and Shazza during their first routine.

“This place just makes me sick Shazza,” Jason whispered.

“I know, it will take a few days to devise a plan to get out of here mate,” Shazza replied.

A bell rang, and we saw DoodleBob walking by.

“It’s that doodle…he caused these shenanigans?” Jason thought.

“Okay soldiers, our headmaster Horacio will be here humanizing you all in a few days, right now, I’m in-charge for today, and we should begin with a special training session,” DoodleBob announced, with sophisticated speech.

“I know how Mason feels now,” Jason thought.

“And I especially want to see some effort from you, seventh son of Gakuto,” DoodleBob said to Jason.

”So DoodleBob is not the lone enemy?” Jason thought to himself.

Jason and Shazza then appeared in their territory.

“Son of a legend named Gakuto? We have to get out of here, fast!” Shazza said.

”I know, and I’m guessing this Horacio person is going to keep us imprisoned here forever, when he comes back,” said Jason. “I hope my brothers and sisters are okay…”

The scene then goes to the six near a mountain.

“There’s a possibility Gakuto is farther from there,” Mason thought.

“Whatever, we’re climbing that thing!” Sierra vowed.

Indeed it was stage two, the second stage noting our heroes in depression. With Jason gone...there's no telling if the ocean will be in great danger.

To be continued...

-------------------------

Not sure if it wasn't long enough, but it's finally here.

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Characters(so far): Sierra, Rick, Vivian, Mason, Jonah, Theo, Jason, DoodleBoob, Mayor Spongebob, Gakuto.

Guest Star: Shazza Flores("Z-Storm")

Locations(so far): Bikini Bottom, Kelp Forest, Afghuppistan

Jason gets taken away in this episode.

tl8LH.png

3.Ain't No Mountain Adventure High Enough

“Okay, I never asked for anything as high as “that,” said Jonah referring the mountain.

“It’s possible that Gakuto around there, let’s climb that mountain!” Sierra vowed. Their feet have now touched the rocky surface. “Gloves!”

“Check,” said Mason.

“Hats,” Sierra called out.

“Check,” said Theo.

“Panties,” Sierra continued.

“Um…check,” said Jonah.

“Now Jonah, climb and secure our rope,” Sierra commanded.

“Good times, good times,” Rick muttered and continued climbing the sturdy hill.

“I’m on it Sierra,” Jonah replied.

”Jonah, you’re too ahead, your just too high from us!” Sierra said.

“How long are they going to keep this up?” Rick thought to himself and ignored them again.

“Jonah, please acclimate,” Mason called out.

“I’ll be easy when I’m dead! I’m shaking hands with Neptune, living the dream, oh yeah, woohoo!” Jonah exclaimed.

“Ugh, this is why I hate hiking,” Vivian thought to herself.

“I am the lizard king!” Jonah continued.

“Jonah, where are you Jonah? We should keep our voices down, or else we can cause an avalanche!” Sierra cried.

“What is it Sierra, I couldn’t hear you!” Jonah said.

“We should keep our voices down, in case of an avalanche, that’s what she said!” Mason exclaimed.

“What should we keep down?” Jonah asked, not getting the memo.

“Assholes,” Rick muttered.

“OUR VOICES!” Sierra exclaimed.

“SHUT UP!” Vivian said real loud.

Unfortunately, it caused an avalanche. Sierra, Mason, Theo, and Mason were screaming while the rocks came falling, they were at the half point of the mountain now. Vivian and Rick saw them bawling.

“Sierra, are you okay?” Vivian asked.

Another avalanche came and hurdled to the same people, the four were back at the start of the mountain. In addition, they became somewhat chilly.

“Don’t worry Mason, the chopper is on they way,” Sierra said and pointed a chopper above them.

“Sierra, my legs are frozen and stiff, you need to cut them off, with something like a saw,” Mason replied.

“I cannot do that Mason,” Sierra replied. “I already cut off my own arms with a jackknife.”

“The horror!” Theo exclaimed.

Eventually, Vivian and Rick came down. “What do you guys think you’re doing?” Vivian asked.

“Relax, I thought we can add some drama a little bit,” Sierra answered.

“Doing something as lousy as admitting you’ve cut off your own arms won’t bring our second youngest brother back!” Vivian said.

“And can’t believe this is the saddest intention of climbing that mountain again,” said Rick.

“He’s right; we should put aside this story and climb it again!” Sierra vowed. No one cheered.

“Thanks, but I’m still not happy,” said Rick.

“Come on Rick, maybe I can comfort you all the way,” said Sierra. Rick went back to climbing the mountain, “Worth a shot.”

“Look, we appreciate you like this, but be less convincing,” said Vivian.

Meanwhile, the scene is cut to Spongebob’s office, he was there with Sandy.

“This is beyond preposterous,” Spongebob said when he saw his radar results. “Gakuto’s search data is totally classified.”

”Look, we can’t just keep relying on Gakuto, there are his kids, and they’re bound to find him,” said Sandy.

“Well, my evil and nostalgic drawing of DoodleBob is causing much more trouble, and caused enough, there’s no telling what’s next up his sleeve,” Spongebob replied.

“Look, we’re free and we can do anything we want, it’s not like evil is going to burst through the ceiling,” she replied back. Just then, DoodleBob and Horacio busted the ceiling.

“You have to say that,” Spongebob said.

“Who are you, and what do you want?” Sandy asked, looking at Horacio.

“Oh nothing, me and your creation are just having fun roaming this ocean,” Horacio replied.

“What kind of intention do you have to get you and DoodleBob into this mess?” Spongebob asked.

“Nothing, we’re just busy plotting to erase this whole ocean and create our own world, where you’ll all cease to exist,” said Horacio.

“Why, and…who are you?!” Spongebob still doesn’t get it.

“I’m Horacio, just a little enhancements with your creation, nothing can stop me, this was all possible for one reason,” Horacio said, and took out an artifact from Spongebob’s office.

“A giant eraser? I had that in my office earlier!” Spongebob said.

“It was all thanks to your little secretary’s magical cauldron, one little dap caused this to be no ordinary eraser. You’ll all be surprised on what this little contraption can do!” Horacio then used it to erase one of Spongebob’s paper work, with a pile of paper-like ash falling over.

“Hey, I was working on that!” Spongebob exclaimed.

“Spongebob, you little oaf, Horacio found me, and is now mine, and he’s here to benefit this place into a “better” world,” said DoodleBob.

“So let’s get this straight, Horacio stole an artifact from Spongebob’s office, put it in a cauldron, and when no one wasn’t looking, you used your little weapon to chip off part of one of his shelves to bring him to life,” Sandy thought.

“Of course, smart one,” DoodleBob said.

“In need of a master, I found him, it’s a long story though,” said Horacio. “And part of this tale has to do with your precious Gakuto.”

“What’s that suppose to mean? Tell us!” Spongebob said.

“Gakuto, we’ve been enemies for a long time! He calls this his world, and what can be better than trying to wreck these dreams by creating a disastrously new one!” Horacio explained.

“He has more dreams wrecked himself,” said DoodleBob.

“And I was thinking, who should be my new prisoner?” Horacio said pacing.

“You have a confinement?” Spongebob said surprised.

“Definitely, even better is that we have Jason in custody,” Horacio replied.

“Well, you did fail to get the rest of the six!” Spongebob said.

“But that’s just the beginning, I’m thinking about incarcerating either you or your secretary next.”

”Oh no, you would not!” Sandy said.

“My fault, you two are worthless for this, but count on it, I’ll get all seven,” Horacio said and left the scene with DoodleBob.

“Who is that guy?” Spongebob thought to himself.

“Well, let’s forget about this Horacio business, and besides, we have a free day!” Sandy said.

Around four o’clock pm, Spongebob and Sandy were in a forest, having fun, and started a picnic.

“So…Sandy,” said Spongebob.

“Come on, we need something to release our troubles, like a picnic,” Sandy replied.

“But Jason…I hope he’s okay though,” Spongebob thought and ate a sandwich.

Suddenly, Sandy’s phone started to ring.

“Hello?” Sandy said over her phone. “What, but what about Spongebob? You see…you serious? I’ll call you later,” Sandy continued and hung up.

“What was that Sandy?” Spongebob asked.

“I think this will shock you, but this is kind of important,” Sandy replied.

“Okay then, what’s the 911?”

“Well, it’s just that one of our employees left and are taking a plane to Afghuppistan, and I have to take it unfortunately,” she answered. “We had fun though, but I have to stay focused on my mission.”

“Sandy, wait a moment!” Spongebob said, but Sandy walked away anyways. “Where are those kids?” He continued after a moment of silence.

The scene is back to the kids and the mountain.

“How much longer?” Vivian thought.

“Hmm…I don’t know,” said Theo. A few moments later, they were finally at the peak.

“Finally, we’re here!” Rick said breathless.

“Well, Gakuto isn’t here either, so…nothing else can get in our way at this moment at least,” said Sierra.

Suddenly, the chopper appeared and dropped down near the six kids.

“Now what?!” Vivian said. After that, Curtis appeared from the chopper.

“Well this is just great, it’s him again!” Rick said.

“I’m afraid I have to let you all in this chopper, we have Afghuppistan waiting for you,” said Curtis.

“Let me tell you something, I’m afraid you can’t do that,” said Mason. “You see, we have a brother to rescue, you know…um…Jason.”

“You guys, you’re all in a dead end, now on the plane, before Horacio does something nasty,” said Curtis. The six did so.

“Well this sucks, we’re all being held captive,” said Rick.

“I know, because I have an idea of getting Jason back, without getting captured,” Sierra whispered.

”All I know is that it better work,” said Jonah.

And thus far, a descendant known as Curtis captures the rest, but will he succeed? Plus, Sandy Cheeks leaves for a plane to Afghuppistan. Will our heroes succeed into finding Gakuto, and escape the anti-realm of Gakuto? Time cannot be wasted.

To be continued...

-----------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Absent: Jason

Debut(s): Horacio(higher role)

tl8LH.png

4.Trapped in Turkey

“What’s your plan?” Mason asked Sierra.

“It may not be bright, but let’s jump for our lives!” Sierra said.

“Luckily, we’re not too close to Afghuppistan,” said Jonah.

”This is the most fantastic thing I ever saw in this plane: one freaking parachute!” Rick said sarcastically.

“Well, it looks like we have to jump with just one,” said Sierra.

“Exactly, how does one compute?” Jonah questioned.

“We’re going to jump, and I don’t care if it’s one of a kind!” Sierra exclaimed.

Just then, Curtis’ worm, known as Percy, filched the parachute and took off with it.

“Good job Percy,” said Curtis.

“Great, just great, everything in this trip so far is becoming bullshit. We’re held captive, we got robbed, damn this whole thing!” Rick exclaimed. “And I doubt you have any idea where your little pet is going.”

“Hmm…you’re right, but I still got you birds in the cage,” said Curtis.

“I guess we have no choice but to jump down without pressure,” said Sierra.

No way, I’m just going to live life as sky slaughter,” Rick replied.

“We’re all jumping down! Do it for Jason!” Sierra said. All six then immediately jumped down the plane, and splat. They landed on the Turkish coast.

“So far, we’re in the Turkish Coast, and…49 miles away from Afghuppistan,” Sierra calculated.

“This sucks,” said Rick.

“Wait a moment, where’s Vivian?” Mason wondered.

After that, Vivian drops down, minorly injuring her leg.

“I was trying to tell you guys, I don’t want to jump unless I feel like it,” said Vivian.

“Alright,” Sierra continued. “We need to cover our tracks, and find Jason is all.”

The scene then switches to a bazaar in the coast.

“Convenient stands, almost like people are living in the 1800’s,” Mason referred.

“Yes, can I have twenty-seven burgers on the go? Seven plain, five cheese, four with extra onions, two on wheat, six with double meat, and three with spicy monetary jack,” Theo said to the attendant at the food stall.

“Theo, you know we don’t have any money,” said Sierra.

“I know what I am doing, I have credit,” Theo replied.

The scene then goes to the six teens and twenty-seven burgers, still walking around the bazaar.

”Oh my freaking god!” Vivian said with surprise when she saw a Turkish model. She tackled him.

“Fans these days,” said the guy.

“You’re Kaan, right,” Vivian thought.

“Who the hell is Kaan?” Rick questioned.

“A Turkish supermodel, I see him on TV tons of times,” Vivian replied.

”You kids are totally crazy,” said Kaan.

“We’re six of the seven kids of a blabbity blab legend known as Gakuto,” said Jonah.

“Kids of Gakuto, this is sweet,” Kaan replied. “Speaking of six, where’s the seventh one?”

The scene then switches to Jason, still imprisoned in Afghuppistan.

“Well this is great, Shazza escaped and I’m alone, still no sibling in sight,” said Jason. “Where are they?”

Jason then stepped out and came inside and stared at the crescent moon. It was notably nine in the evening. Jason then saw the gates and tried to run through it. He then bumped into someone.

“Stuck here too I see,” said the shady man.

“Like I would always say, who are you?” Jason asked.

”My name is Nicodemus, I am a wizard,” he introduced.

“Like all the science fiction fans say. So if you want to escape with me, go ahead,” Jason replied.

“Of course I want to leave, but be stunned when I unleash my power!” Nicodemus said.

After that, Jason and Nic then saw Sandy going through the gates.

“Sandy, the mayor’s secretary, what are you doing here?” Jason questioned.

“Jason, what are you doing here?” Sandy said, with the similar regarding question.

“Curtis happened, he held me captive, and put me in this jail cell, he said it was run by some guy named Horacio,” Jason explained.

“At least he didn’t get all seven. Anyways, I’m here because our workers are here,” said Sandy. “And that Horacio, I know that guy; he was in Spongebob’s office yesterday!”

“Wow,” said Jason. “But Sandy, we can’t stay here, and any day now, my brothers and sisters are willing to come back for me.”

“I’m Nicodemus,” he restated.

“Spongebob does need me, what the heck,” Sandy replied. “Whatever plan you two got, I’m in it to win it!”

“Now let’s get this show on the road!” Jason said, but the time they were going to exit the gates, they closed itself.

“Don’t blame me, I’m not at level seven yet,” said Nicodemus.

Just then, Horacio arrived. “This is Afghuppistan, no one leaves these premises,” he said to them.

The scene then goes back to the six teens and Kaan.

“Why am I involved in this?” Kaan questioned.

“Everybody knows you’re an excellent model, and I want to show-off, telling thousands I met you,” said Vivian.

“And you’ve got to help us find Jason, and we’re…18 miles away from him,” said Sierra.

“Hmm…from the looks of it, I do have a jet,” said Kaan, and told them his jet was only 3 miles away.

“This guy is totally magnificent,” said Vivian.

“Yep, only if I were him,” said Mason, almost angered.

Just then, Kaan and the seven saw a huge black cloud, pouring used ink.

“Ugh, whoever’s responsibleDoodleBob still annoys me,” said Jonah referring to the nasty weather.

“I still have a ton of questions, but to the jet!” Kaan called out. Minutes later, they were on time.

“But…we can’t arrive at Afghuppistan with the bad weather around,” said Sierra.

“Jason was born with pride for Christ’s sake,” said Vivian, “Just work it Kaan!”

With the shenanigans over, Kaan worked the jet and flew out of the boundaries of the Turkish Coast, as the scene gets back to the three cellmates.

“Do something Nicodemus!” Jason said.

“I could,” Nicodemus replied. “I bet I would have a good chance if I’m in the Pisces Wizard rank.”

“Forget it, it’s me and Sandy then for a hard day’s work,” said Jason.

“It’s good enough that I still know karate,” HI-YAH Sandy went, and chopped Horacio by a little bit.

“Excellent, I doubt you all can dominate this,” Horacio then held out a Pencil staff, along with his eraser encrusted into a staff as well.

Just in time, Kaan and the seven landed at Afghuppistan and saw Jason.

”Jason, we’re here!” Sierra said. All but Rick hugged Jason.

“Touching, but you all realize you’re trapped in here, or maybe for eternity,” said Horacio.

“I see this type of query in movies a bunch of times; in addition, you don’t scare us!” Jonah said back.

“Now, who’s this geek?” Vivian asked, referring to Nicodemus.

“He’s Nicodemus, I heard he’s a wizard,” Jason answered.

“And I know you’ve haven’t met Kaan,” said Jonah.

“Now look Horacio, whatever your name is, we’re from the legend people won’t shut the hell up about, and there’s absolutely nothing you can do to prevent us from staying here,” said Rick.

“Mistake,” said Horacio, and used his pencil to make him into a body of undersea fire. “THIS IS AFGHUPPISTAN, NO ONE LEAVES FROM THIS PLACE, SAY GOOD-BYE FOR ALL ETERNITY, AND SOON, ALL THIS STUFF WILL BE FORGOTTEN!!”

“Why does it have to be me too?” Kaan wondered.

“I told you guys this place was hell,” said Rick.

Horacio began and brought out his fire resistant eraser staff and started erase part of the prison chamber, while burning some of the cells, with his prisoners in fear.

“It’s time Nicodemus, is there any type of spell that can extinguish fire?” Jason questioned.

Nicodemus looked through his book, and looked at one of the spells carefully and used his magical instrument to send water flying from it, furthermore, it worked, and continued, starting with the cells.

“Only if we had power,” Mason thought.

Sandy unleashed her karate skills again and attempted a bon-fire type attack, with coal. Part of the enflamed body disappeared.

“Keep trying everyone!” Sierra commanded.

Nicodemus continuously used his magic, while Sandy’s skill is stilling trying to defeat the torched Horacio as well, along with the other ones trying to find near water to extinguish Horacio. Minutes later, his enflamed self was gone.

“So you all managed to defeat a place I call inescapable,” said Horacio. “No matter, I can still try and defeat you all some day.”

“Good, you keep that goal to yourself,” said Jonah.

“Not to mention my plan to engulf the ocean with the help of an old drawing is going to the extreme,” Horacio replied. “It’s getting quiet fast and all, so I’m off!” Horacio then left the Afghuppistan prison state.

“What do we do now?” Sandy wondered.

“Sandy, go back to Bikini Bottom, prepare yourself with further results later,” said Nicodemus.

“How would you know?” Mason wondered.

“I worked with her with magical federation once,” Nicodemus replied. “And of course, you guys and your friend Kaan can work the rest out; I might as well give out progress once in a while.”

“Okay then, so now we can get out of here?” Sierra said.

“From the looks of it, absolutely,” said Kaan.

“But I’m still curious about that Horacio,” said Sierra.

Horacio loses control pretty quick with our heroes around. But that's just the beginning, and Horacio still has things planned out for sure. Nicodemus and Kaan have joined, Sandy escapes, what more?

To be continued...

-------------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Debuts: Nicodemus, Kaan

Shazza priorilly escapes successfully, and gave part of the plan to Jason.

Jason was originally going to break into melody during the moon scene, until Steel decided not to bring anything like that up until later.

tl8LH.png

5.Memories and More

The episode starts with the seven kids and Kaan in their jet.

“I never thought we could have the ability to save lives in that disastrous country,” said Mason.

“Best of all, we’re glad to have Jason back,” said Sierra.

“I think I’ve figured out a good place to find that legend,” said Kaan. “I believe the famous oasis in Gakuto Garden, in the Indian Ocean,” he suggested.

“Gakuto Garden, that’s most definitely a trap,” said Mason, not convinced.

“Whatever, but I heard it’s rumored to have a forest of illusion: Forest Illusive,” said Kaan.

“Things are getting interesting, keep going,” Rick said sarcastically.

“I got nothing, but we’re only 40 miles away from Gakuto Garden, Sydney,” Kaan announced.

“A Japanese named town in an Australian city, this is too suspicious,” said Mason.

“I don’t care, step on it Kaan!” Vivian persuaded.

“Step on it? We’re in a plane,” said Sierra.

(Theme Song plays: http://www.youtube.c...?v=-AJPgMjJVMY)

In no time, they arrived in Gakuto Garden, in the coast of Sydney.

“The air is different in here, I’m still not convinced,” Mason, said as he referred to GG, Sydney.

“Hey guys, I found some kind of relic in here,” said Sierra.

“This garden is inhabitant with fully grown “Gakutos,” since when was a Gakuto a plant?” Vivian said, clearly reading the wrong relic.

“When the future was invented,” said Jonah.

“Vivian, that’s the wrong one,” Sierra then tugged her to the biggest and complex one.

“A relic? This is some giant tombstone to me,” Rick said.

“Does anybody speak Australian?” Jonah questioned.

Sierra then read the tombstone/relic. “Here lies Seymour Scales, an old friend of Gakuto.”

“You mean that one guy who had control over the Loud K. agency and-“Jason asked, until he was interrupted by Jonah.

“Ouch, lucky there’s no spoiler alert,” Jonah said, almost breaking the fourth wall.

“And that was Seymour Veils,” Kaan corrected.

“Continuing,” Sierra endured. “Seymour Scales, founder of the famous D.R.I.V.E system, and known friend of Gakuto and Horacio, or known as the great lookout of the seven kids. Horacio says he knew something was coming for him, and happened just like yesterday: CRASH, went his boat. A simple crash from Horacio that accidentally gave Seymour a concussion, he will rest in peace.”

“Scary and touching at the same time,” Rick thought. “Let’s get out of here.”

That was until all seven, along with Kaan, fell down under the relic, proving that they were standing in a trapdoor.

“What was that for?” Jonah said.

“Now this is a relic,” Kaan said when he saw what was under it.

“I told you guys,” Mason was reminding until Vivian cut him off.

“Shut up! You’re too superstitious for this mission,” Vivian interrupted.

“This is weird, there’s no dead body of Scales in here. If so, then they gave a huge damn about him from the looks of it,” said Jonah.

“And there’s no way out. Oh, the originality,” said Rick.

“I’ve found another clue: a note!” Sierra said. “Wait a minute…this is a receipt from Pizza Castle five years ago. We will continue investigating!”

“Sure thing, let’s start with the punchline,” Rick said sarcastically, and found a door.

“Well, that was quick,” said Mason.

They opened the door, and they freaked out (except Rick) when they saw the dead body of Seymour Scales. Mason closes it.

“Bad idea,” said Mason.

“There’s got to be another clue in there, unlike I care,” said Rick.

“Then get in! What are we waiting for?” Sierra replied. The suspense killed her.

In ten seconds, Rick got in and out of the dead body room.

“I found a piece of paper, this is all you’re getting,” Rick said.

The note read, ‘Horacio was here.’

“Not a word,” said Mason.

Just then, the statues open their mouths, and threw projectile arrows. They all missed.

“This is all Kaan’s fault!” Mason cried.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Kaan questioned.

Just then, a giant boulder appeared right behind them, blocking their previous trail.

“You can’t diss him like that!” Vivian said to Mason.

“Well, how come we have to buy his good lucks to make him join our search party?” Mason said, still angry.

“You’re just jealous,” Vivian replied.

“How about this…Vivian: don’t get so arrogant over Mason’s spiteful nature, and Mason: Kaan shouldn’t be the only one chipping on your shoulder,” Sierra debated. “And now, we all know what we have to do.”

“I’ll pass,” said Vivian.

After that, they all continued forward. There was another relic.

“This door is sealed; without a key of memories; certain ones have it,” Sierra read.

“Who puts a haiku inside a tombstone?” Jonah questioned.

“This is still-“Mason was saying, he was interrupted once again.

“Shut up! You’re a broken record, ever since you were freaking nine!” Rick exclaimed.

“Because I’m struggling with getting people to listen, you know how envious I am,” Mason replied.

“I remember when you grudged against anything Rick,” Sierra said, “Even when it came to dinosaur chicken.”

“Well, that day was brutal now,” said Rick. “It was weird enough when you were in your hearts-all-over-your-eyes level.”

“Not my fault Gakuto made us like this, and I’ve always wanted to stop,” Sierra replied.

“I remembered when I wanted to eat you all,” said Theo. “And I think I found a good bottle of Kelpsi,” he said referring to Kaan, and chased him.

“Why does this kid think I’m a beverage?” Kaan asked.

“And I remember when Vivian doesn’t use her energy to do anything,” said Sierra.

“Did you say something?” Vivian questioned.

“In other words, does anybody remember how greedy Jonah was?” Sierra continued.

“I was demanding a bunch of stuff? I want an answer!” Jonah said.

“And I remember when I looked up to you guys, and all that,” said Jason.

After that, the relic suddenly became an entrance.

“Well, that was short and memorable,” said Rick.

“That ought to do it, now let’s get out of here,” Mason said with anticipation.

“Wait a moment, there’s ANOTHER relic,” said Sierra.

It was indeed another relic, but with instruments made out of stone. It read, “Music is good, but only one composition is the way out, that comes from your vessel.”

“A song you have to take out of your heart? Isn’t that something Justin Bieber would do?” Rick said sarcastically.

”You have to sing something your heart desires…Got it!” Sierra said when something brightened up. “Everywhere It Follows!”

“I hate that song,” Jonah said.

“Too bad, we have to do it otherwise,” Sierra replied, “Anybody good with instruments?”

“I played and accomplished 43 of them,” Kaan said. “But do I have to play 3 at once?” He said referring to the baize, drum, and keyboard.

“Since I don’t like singing for stupid reasons, I’ll pass,” said Rick.

“This is ridiculous, I’m all that now,” Kaan said, noticing he’s doing the lyrics too.

Kaan then started it off with a keyboard.

Sierra: Walking in a deserted place

No one else but you in a trace

---------

Mason: I'm always wondering where you're at

When I can't see your face

---------

Jason: But you're not alone

I'm not either

I'm just in your...soul

-----

Chorus: Everywhere It Follows

I can make peace come true

For you

Everywhere It Follows

You are never desperate too

Because I'm here for you

--------

Sierra and Jonah: The sun-sun-sun

In the sky-sky-sky

Is looking bright

-----

Jason and Kaan: Come on now

Look into distance

Because your future is glowing tonight

-----

Theo, Mason, and Vivian: The time is always right

Nobody is late

Because you see

I'm just in your soul, it's great

Ya' know...

---

For you

Everywhere It Follows

Because I am here for you

{Baize solo; 18 seconds}

Sierra: You are never turned out

Evil wonders about

But you know

There's great power on your side

No need to hide

I'm just in your soul

{Baize solo again; 12 seconds}

For you

Everywhere It Follows

---

Everywhere It Follows (Everywhere It Follows)

(For you)

Everywhere It Follows

-----

Sierra: You are never desperate too

(End)

After that, nothing happened to the relic.

“Well, we’ve tried,” said Sierra.

“And my hands hurt,” Kaan added.

Two seconds passed, and the relic opened instantly.

“It’s about time,” said Mason.

“Yes, my ticket to freedom is finally here!” Vivian exclaimed.

“Next stop, Forest Illusive,” said Kaan.

“In his dreams,” Rick said to himself.

“But wait, we should look at our evidence first,” said Sierra. “Let’s see, a receipt from Pizza Castle, and Horacio’s warning sign.”

”I could go for some pizza right now,” said Theo.

“Hmm…put it all together and that means…we better get to the nearest Pizza Castle to gather some more, after this trip,” said Jason.

The kids of Gakuto, along with Kaan continue their perilous journey in Sydney where they have to crack codes to escape under a tombstone. Now they're in a forest, filled with illusions and some sorts.

To be continued...

------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Featured Location: Gakuto Garden, Sydney

First episode to feature a song from scratch: Everywhere It Follows

- means seconds until the next lines

tl8LH.png

Alright Steel, I hope I made you proud:

6. Forest of Illusion

They went through the relic. "Aren't you coming hot stuf-I mean, Kaan?" Vivian asked.

"Hold on, I'll be there in a bit, gotta fuel up the Jet," Kaan said. The seven kids walked into the relic. Meanwhile, someone appeared behind Kaan and grabbed him...

The seven kids arrived in a forest. They read the sign which read "Forest Illusive".

"This place gives me the creeps!" said Sierra.

"Did you guys see something?" asked Mason who was looking into the trees.

"All I see is...trees." Sierra said.

White mist filled the air. It felt like a Haunted Forest. Nobody else was there aside from theseven kids. They then felt a rush of air. Something was coming.

"Okay, I am really scared now," said Sierra.

"Be brave like a man, Sierra," said Rick.

"I'm a girl.."

A luminous white figure appears in front of all 7. It's eyes appear which are black. The kids gasp in panic. It glows and takes the form of a ghost. "OOOH!" it yells. The kids run off in panic.

(Theme Plays)

Special Guest Writer: Jjsthekid

Steel Sponge Productions presents...

Guru Gakuto

Starring....

CF(Sierra)

ExKizuna(Rick)

Pakasa43(Theo)

JellyfishJammer(Vivian)

SBLover95(Mason)

SG10(Jonah)

Luke 525(Jason)

WhaleBlubber89 (DoodleBob)

The Cartoon (Doodle Wizard)

that70sguy92 (Kaan)

We cut to the kids running, as the ghost figure disappears. The gang has been split up. The groups go as this: Mason, Rick, and Vivian. Jonah and Jason. Theo and Sierra. We hear a mysterious figure laughing.

"Great, just great," said Sierra.

"We'll find a way out!" encouraged Theo.

"Whatever."

"Hey, don't be so negative. Hey wait! What's that?" said Theo as he pointed to a blue box in the middle of the path.

"I don't know..it could be a trick!" warned Sierra.

The box started to move. Out of it popped a giant clam. It growled. Sierra kicked it away.

"Okay then," said Theo.

"I won't even ask," said Sierra.

We cut to how Vivian, Rick and Mason are doing. They are getting attacked by a giant Sea Snake. Rick punches it away and it bites Vivian.

"Ahh, it hurts!" yelled Vivian.

The Sea Snake disappeared. Rick and Mason help treat Vivian's wound.

"Are you all right?" asked Rick.

"Yeah, I feel a bit better," replied Vivian.

"This place is creepy and dangerous!" said Mason. "I am really starting to think this was all a trap.."

"Don't you always?" said Rick.

We then cut to Jonah and Jason. They are walking along and the trees start to move.

"Uh...What is this?" asked Jason.

The trees began to dance and attack them. Jason punches a tree but the tree growls and stomps on him.

"Oww!" yelled Jason.

"Take that trees!" yelled Jonah as he peeled bark off of them one by one. But they were too powerful.

"I'm fine," said Jason.

They ran away from them as quick as possible in panic. Jason and Jonah ran and bumped into Theo and Sierra.

"Thank god we found you guys! We experienced some creepy things!" said Jonah.

"Tell me about it," said Sierra.

"Okay, that is 4 of us," said Theo.

"3 More to find," replied Jonah.

They then noticed the path behind them was gone.

"No wonder what it is called Forest Illusive," said Sierra.

Vivian, Rick and Mason continued on. They were lost and curious. Just then, they walked along and found the others.

"Guys!" yelled Rick.

"Okay, I feel like we were all walking in cirlces," said an annoyed Sierra.

"Well, well, well...you've all got around the illusions," chuckled a mysterious voice.

We see a Doodle figure appear. He has a black cloak and a black doodle hat. He laughs. He has a pencil wand. Kaan is also held hostage in a net hanging from a tree. His jet can be seen in the distance.

"KAAN!" said Jason. "How dare you kidnap him?!"

"You are..?" asked Theo.

"I am the Doodle Wizard! The performer of tricks for the Doodle Minions! DoodleBob's right hand man as well!" he replied cheerfully. "I kidnapped your friend here and teleported his Jet to the exit. You can get him back and his jet, if only you can defeat me!" he said.

"We will beat you!" said Vivivan.

"You little brats have been getting on all of my and my master's nerves!" he growled. He made magic blob fires appear from his fins and launched them at the kids. They dodged.

"So, I am going to safely assume there is no Oasis here and this was all a trap set up by DoodleBob, wasn't it!?" said Jason.

"How smart," laughed the Wizard. "But not smart enough!" He made a Ghost figure appear and it split into 7 ghosts. He makes them attack them. 3 Ghosts transform into Snakes and 4 others transform into Clams. He laughs while waving his wand. The kids try to fight them off.

"I got an idea!" yelled Jason.

2 Clams were about to attack him, but he jumps out of their way and they collide into each other. Eventually, everyone fights off the other creatures. The Doodle Wizard seems mad. He transforms into a giant Sea Dragon. He growls and spits out doodle fire.

"Dodge!" yelled Jason as everyone ran.

"YOU SHALL NOT ESCAPE ME!" yelled the Doodle Wizard.

He began to tear down the forest.

"So this is what happens when you annoy a Wizard!" said a panicked Theo.

Theo suddenly got an idea. He jumped off a tree, grabbed a stick with his fin and jumped on the Sea Dragon Doodle. He began to jam it hard into its neck. Black sludge splattered out. It growled. It began shrinking.

"NOOO!" yelled The Doodle Wizard as he returned to his normal state. He was weak.

"T-This isn't the last you have seen of me kids..." he said before he disappeared into a cloud of mist. Kaan fell down from the tree and the net snapped open.

"Well...we didn't find any info on Gakuto or the oasis," said a disappointed Rick. "Oh yeah AND we are still stuck in this forest."

"Wait..look!" said Jonah.

The Exit appeared. Kaan was relived and hugged his plane and hopped in.

"I guess when we defeated the Doodle Wizard, all of his illusions disappeared," replied Jason.

They walked toward the exit of the forest and got into Kaan's plane.

Meanwhile, we see DoodleBob in his hideout. He is sitting on his throne, very annoyed.

"I am sorry sir, I won't fail again!" said The Wizard.

"Fine, will give you another chance, Wizard," said DoodleBob.

"Thank you master."

DoodleBob knew they were one step closer to finding Gakuto. He had to do something. So, he picks up his Magic Pencil and makes a virtual map of Bikini Bottom appear. He looks at the areas he has conquered. He looks at one certain location and smiles.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
Debuts: Doodle Wizard

7. Take the Cape

Sierra and co. were in Kaan’s jet, leaving the Forest of Illusion.

“Well, you’ve outdone yourself Theo,” said Jonah. “You’d probably get a free sandwich for controlling yourself, head first.”

“He’s obviously going to encounter that,” said Mason. “So, we failed to find Gakuto in Sydney, now what?”

“I was thinking we go somewhere that’s…I don’t know, near the states,” said Kaan, “Preferably Cape Cod.”

“Oh, I’d love too, even if I have heard of it in my life,” Sierra agreed.

(Theme Song plays: http://www.youtube.c...?v=-AJPgMjJVMY)

Minutes later, Sierra and co. arrived at a spot in Cape Cod in the sea of Massachusetts.

“It’s awfully quiet, what makes you think Gakuto would be here?” Rick questioned.

“I saw something that looked like a concentration camp site,” Kaan said, pointing at a familiar house.

“What, a concentration camp in the United States…in 2022?” Mason said. “This is definitely a-“

“A TRAP, of course; Horacio’s still following us, and he’s already gotten a head start?” Rick said annoyed.

“Well, it doesn’t look like something of Horacio one bit,” someone said, who was seen hanging on Kaan’s jet.

“Who are you, and how did you get all the way from Sydney to here?” Jonah asked.

“My name’s David Scribblemont, I’ve been following you seven after the destruction of Horacio’s reformatory,” he introduced.

“Um, wow. You’ve been stalking us for this long? You must be hungry after serving yourself some kelp clusters, or something,” said Rick.

“Kelp, that sounds good right now,” Theo uttered.

“And I think your flight pilot is Kaan, why is he here anyways?” David questioned.

“Because he’s hot,” Vivian answered.

“Look kid, we don’t need your company, and personally Kaan’s,” said Rick. “We understand that you followed us since…that place, we doubt you know how to find Gakuto and stop Horacio’s whole abomination.”

“I have a GPS,” said David. “Horacio is not here. He’s somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico,” he examined.

“Ugh…” Sierra groaned. “I’m starting to feel a fever right now, and I don’t know why,” she said. It eventually shows a virus bug created by DoodleBob, behind their backs.

“Is anybody here a doctor? For somebody as leader, this is very important,” said David.

“I used to be a doctor,” Rick said jokingly.

“I may be right, and I may be wrong, Sierra looks like she has influenza,” said Kaan.

“Damn you influenza! Damn you to hell!” Rick exclaimed. “Well at least she’ll survive, we have pebbles of live, our immunity slaves.”

“She may, and she may not,” David said, and then looked at his personally made manual. “Don’t ask. According to my readings, certain viruses damage the immunity levels of the pebble of life.”

“So, is there a cure for this sudden nightmare?” Jonas asked.

“A somewhat rare juniper is the answer to our problems,” said David. “Ugh, the nearest one is in the Gulf coast.”

“Just…go there! We can’t have her die out here!” Vivian said.

“So Kaan, do you think you can count as a special reinforcement for me?” David suggested. Kaan agreed, as they both flew away in the jet.

“Before I die Rick, I wish I can watch the peaceful water with you,” Sierra said.

“I hope your last “dying” moments won’t involve losing your luster,” Rick replied.

Suddenly, the seven kids were halted with another displeasing approach, as they hear a siren of a truck. The driver is revealed to have indigo-hair, a blue and black jacket, and jeans.

“No! I know what you’re all thinking: You guys think you can escape from me!” The mysterious guy said. “I like to do everything by playing my cards.”

He then took out a card that activated gravitational pull on two of the seven kids. He grabbed Theo and Rick into his truck.

“I’ll deal with the rest of you unless they can hold it long enough,” he said, and drove away.

“That came out of nowhere,” Vivian said after a moment of silence. “So, who’s up for corn dogs?”

“Vivian, we can’t just leave their sight, we can get them back, eventually!” Jason said.

“Well, this really turned into a giant situation, Sierra is sick, we lost Theo and Rick, and we’re out of ketchup!” Mason said, holding up a corn dog.

“Let’s not panic yet, Kaan and David are on their way, and can just sneak inside that campground without notice,” said Jonah.

The scene goes to Kaan and David flying to the Gulf coast, they arrived and saw Horacio and his army of doodle minions.

“I see he has contribution with DoodleBob,” said Kaan. “We’re going in!”

“Yeah, but this mostly focuses on the plant, just remember that,” said David, and they parked the jet, while walking away from Horacio’s sight.

While they were sneaking away, Horacio unfortunately caught them.

“And where are you two going?” Horacio then walks up to the duo. “I do not give up my guard for your precious plant for something little, you two should know how I deal with that type of situation.” He continued, and brought out his pencil. “Your heads are led, and I’m the eraser.”

The scene then goes to Rick and Theo inside the concentration camp.

“Where are we? Who am I?” Rick said jokingly.

“No, we lost Rick! Do you guys serve corn dogs?” Theo questioned to the people in the camp.

“Oh, I was fooling,” said Rick. “Now, I’ll calmly say…SHOW YOUR FACE BEFORE I KILL IT!” He said to a person with a close shadow.

“I’m Kaiden, I captured you both,” he introduced. “You’ll spend your war days in here, while I’ll try my best to make Horacio surrender, so you’re all my soldiers for life.”

“But you’re too young to rule Earth,” a kid in the room said.

“For the last time…17 is not too young too young to be leader of a certain country, and/or lead of tyranny,” Kaiden replied.

“But that’s wrong…you’re wrong!” Theo said.

“Well, I was lucky to get two kids of Gakuto, and you both are going survive here without food or water, while you compliment how good I am when I request you to,” said Kaiden.

“Oh my friggin’ god, THIS IS THE WORST ORGANIZATION SINCE LAST CENTURY!” Rick exclaimed.

“Don’t kill yourself, almost anybody here tried.”

The scene flips to the other five kids, with an ill Sierra.

“I wish we can go to the Gulf coast, maybe we should fly there,” Vivian said sarcastically.

“It’s only been one hour, how much time would you expect, miss ignorant?” Jonah said.

“Don’t get sassy over me, you don’t know what I consist of,” Vivian replied.

“But I want to!” Jonah said back.

“Shut!-“Sierra said, she was about to finish until she coughed three times.

“This is serious, who knows what could happen next,” said Jason. Suddenly Doodle Wizard came back, and sees Jason and Vivian, “Not him again!"

“Yeah, obviously my master ordered me to do this, and- OH MY FREAKING GOD, WHAT IS THAT OVER THERE!” Doodle Wizard, changing his tone.

The five looked, while Jason and Vivian suddenly disappeared.

“I don’t see anything,” said Jonah, as she and the other two looked back. “Lies, it was all lies!”

“He’s the reason why I want to disappear just like him,” said Mason. The three remaining kids continued on their trail.

The scene then flips to David and Kaan again.

“Well…this is an unpleasant surprise,” said Horacio. “Alright, let’s begin!” Horacio used his pencil and drew a sword. “This is not a pencil; this is not a magic pencil neither. “

Horacio, David, and Kaan’s “battle” began. Horacio swings and catches Kaan’s neck. Kaan moved backwards, until his minions grabbed him. David grabbed Horacio’s pencil by surprise and drew a shield. For minutes, Horacio and David block their attacks. Unfortunately, Horacio notices David’s not keeping an eye on the pencil. Horacio grabs it with no intention. Horacio then grabs David and throws him to Kaan and the minions.

“Nobody messes with the secondary master,” said Horacio. “Put them in the brig.

The scene quickly goes to David and Kaan being thrown into Horacio’s cellar.

“Yeah, why haven’t I mentioned this before?” Horacio said. “Hello cousin,” he said to David.

“Woah…” Kaan said, repeating the word eleven times. “You and David are cousins? Oh yeah, a big twist. And I happen to be famous baize player in Austria,” he said sarcastically.

“What, you don’t approve of it? Work on that,” Horacio said to Kaan. “And David, I see you’ve been helping a certain group…well, they made it once, and they won’t make it again.”

The scene is at Kaiden’s campground again; an hour after the “battle.”

“Theo, we’re busting out of here,” said Rick.

“But it’s only been two in a half hours,” said Theo.

“Kaiden’s already gotten on my nerves, and he’s already reminded me of Mason,” Rick replied. “We ought to memorize the halls security first.”

Theo and Rick enter the hallway without notice from Kaiden. Rick convinces Theo to jump continuously, as they avoid invisible security beams. They are now seen outside. They both see the cameras. Rick and Theo hid in the back side of the concentration camp. They stood thin behind Kaiden when he came out of the back door. When Kaiden was nowhere in sight, Rick jumped over the gate while he grabbed Theo until he was with Rick.

“Finally, we’re out,” said Rick, panting.

“What about everybody else? They deserve to bust out too,” said Theo. With that, Rick gave a facepalm.

Unfortunately, when the two started to run, they ran into Kaiden, who exited the premises seconds ago.

“I was waiting for that,” said Kaiden. “Well, I failed to keep you guys in liberation, no matter. But that doesn’t stop me from trying to pummel Horacio.”

“Dude, why not stay out of it? A 17 year old with war hunger and a liberation set up is just…messed up,” said Rick.

“Hmmm…well, I’m just going to play it that way with my cards,” said Kaiden and took out a card that made a zip-line appear. “It’s a challenge of survival in a zip-line through the gulf coast.”

“Okay then…” said Theo.

The scene then goes to Jason and Vivian’s whereabouts.

“Ugh, we are we? It’s so dark in here,” said Jason.

The lights flash, revealing a brightly colored room, with the Doodle Wizard.

“You can call me the Doodle Wizard. Everybody does,” said the Doodle Wizard. “Or by D.W, which I’d like to abbreviate: Determined Warrior.”

“Okay, nice for you to tell us that,” said Vivian.

“Hopefully, all seven of you should be missing, and incapable to search for Gakuto anymore,” Doodle Wizard continued. “Also, I’d like to challenge you both, even if your abilities are deficient.”

“Can we do it later? We’re trying to cure Sierra,” said Vivian.

“Which is a perfect spectacle showing that I can actually win,” said the Doodle Wizard.

“If it’s a challenge you want, we’re ready for it!” Jason said enthusiastically.

The scene then goes to the remaining three tired out from walking.

“What is taking David and Kaan so damn long? I’m going to freak if they don’t show up at all,” said Jonah.

“At least our courage is still showing up, it can’t get any-“Mason was then interrupted by Jonah.

“Don’t finish that, it can get worse just by saying that, so…what if there are only three of us?” Jonah replied.

Suddenly, something worse happens, as DoodleBob showed up in front of the remaining three. He grabbed Jonah and Mason.

“So, there’s only three? Perfect,” said DoodleBob.

“Pretty improved speech there, unlike…what I’ve heard from history itself,” said Mason.

“Horacio is a pretty generous guy, now let’s go,” DoodleBob finished and drew a doodle portal, transporting him, Jonah, and Mason to his lair.

“Mason, Jonah…where is everybody?” Sierra asked, after noticing she’s all alone.

The scene goes to Jonah and Mason inside DoodleBob’s lair.

“Today has really gone unpleasant, right?” Mason said.

“Definitely, we we’re planning to capture you all, but if it wasn’t for some dude taking Rick and Theo away…I guess deserting all but Sierra was a good call,” DoodleBob explained.

“So…we’re going to be stuck in here forever, as Sierra…ugh, I can’t say it,” Mason replied.

“No,” said DoodleBob and got his magic pencil ready. “There are really nothing to do but “demolish” you two,” he said.

One group of seven...plus two: separated into four groups leaving an infected Sierra. All put into battle, as war in the ocean is subject to continue.

To be continued.

--------------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Debuts: David, Kaiden

Featured Locations: Cape Cod(Massachusetts) and Gulf of Mexico

David joins Sierra and co.

Groups:

David and Kaan against Horacio(Defeated by far)

Rick and Theo against Kaiden

Jason and Vivian against Doodle Wizard

Jonah and Mason against DoodleBob

tl8LH.png

8. Whirlpool Katrina

The next scene shows David and Kaan, still in custody by Horacio.

“This is where it ends…and the worthless ones always lose,” said Horacio. “No back-up…no defense…no chances.”

“No matter what you do, we’re going to get out!” David vowed.

“Well…I’ll just wait until all seven of those nuisances are done like hell,” said Horacio.

“Come on dude, that’s not the way you should brighten up! Technically, I know you’re nature is meant to be all harsh and all…” Kaan said, he was interrupted by Horacio’s guards.

“Shut it…time for my operation to be in stimulation,” Horacio said and held a control pad. Nothing happened. “God damn it…my batteries are lacking the electricity it needs.”

“Kaan…I have a plan, but it’s an 80 percent chance that it will work,” David said to him, “all we have to do is snag his pencil.”

With infuriation, Horacio dramatically waves the pencil at David and Kaan, to create a stronger lock, and an invisible force field around the brig.

“See, I told you both…no chances,” said Horacio.

“I have to admit, it was so obvious David,” Kaan said to him.

“So, what intolerable plot do you have up your sleeve?” David questioned.

“Just a simple old whirlpool: Katrina 2.0! I really can’t explain…but you both better not move, I’ll be right back,” Horacio answered, and left to get more power for his controls.

The next scene shows Rick and Theo with Kaiden.

“Yeah…so we have a challenge lining through the Gulf Coast, now what?” Rick questioned.

“I was about to set up my deck,” said Kaiden. “And it begins right now…Super Arena Shield, go!” With that, the rest of the open area was inaccessible for the three.

“Um…we have no weapons,” said Rick.

”Rick, I’m hungry!” Theo added.

“Fine, because you two needed some defense anyways…” Kaiden said and threw a few cards on the floor.

“Blood of the Electric Eel, the Clay Sword, Magic Hoagie, and Rocket Boots,” Rick read, “This is the weapon choice?!”

“Well, Magic Hoagie sounded pretty cool,” said Theo. “Anyways, what else do we have to lose, this is for Sierra!”

“Whatever, but this is still friggin’ ridiculous,” said Rick.

The battle between the two and Kaiden began. “Blacksmith Sword, go!” Kaiden cried out, and it appeared in his palm. Rick activates the Clay Sword and hits Kaiden with it, reducing 10 points of Kaiden’s stamina bar, and 15 for his health.

“Clever choice, but it seems that you’re all going to go a long way to beat me,” said Kaiden.

The battle resumed, Rick uses his Clay Sword again to hit Kaiden with the same amount of damage. “Magic Healing Potion, go!” Kaiden yelled out, his bars were full again.

“Hey, that’s cheating!” Theo said, appalled.

“What do you expect? And this is pretty odd for a virtual reality card game,” said Rick.

The battle continues and it was Kaiden’s turn. He uses his Blacksmith Sword to hit Rick. His health bar reduced to 20 points, which is more. Rick uses his Clay Sword again, but making it into a double combo, reducing 10 points of his stamina and giving Kaiden the same reduction. “Attack Fruit, go!” Kaiden yelled out. It caused him to become stronger; the damage with his Blacksmith Sword was doubled to 40 points of Rick’s health reduction. From recoil, 5 points of his stamina were wasted.

“Use the hoagie Rick; you can’t win with just an ugly sword!” Theo suggested.

“You do realize we only have one use for it, like it specifically says in the card, right?” Kaiden said.

“Fine, I’ll do it, I was hungry anyways,” Theo replied, and stood for battle as he uses the Magic Hoagie. He brings out the Clay Sword and the damage was doubled by reducing 30 points of Kaiden’s health, and 20 of his stamina. After that, Kaiden heals himself again, with 10 health points, and 10 stamina points still gone.

“I pray we get a heal block card,” Rick said, crossing his fingers.

The next scene shows Jonah and Mason with DoodleBob.

“This is just great, we’re always trapped!” Mason said.

“Looks like three of seven of you guys finally see me in person, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me, and my magic pencil!” DoodleBob said, preparing his pencil.

“But I want a magic pencil!” Jonah exclaimed. “I WANT IT!”

DoodleBob used his magic pencil to create a giant doodle monster. “And because this is indeed my lair, there’s no way you both can run either…”

“Ugh, you are so unfair; you never set up a fight I want!” Jonah said.

The doodle monster then quickly grabbed Jonah and Mason. DoodleBob was targeting both of their Pebbles of Life.

“Okay then, I’m craving to see some secrets and all that, and then I can rearrange them into dirt,” said DoodleBob.

“What are you talking about? You’re after our pebbles or something?” Mason questioned.

“Having that around your necks…disables my chances of killing you two, it’s that meaningful, so this isn’t just a fight,” DoodleBob explained.

The next scene shows the Doodle Wizard with Jason and Vivian.

“Cool, I’m ready for a battle anyways. This is for Sierra!” Jason said.

“Oh yeah, Sierra…I couldn’t forget about her,” the wizard said. He then uses a spell to teleport Sierra to his place. “I see what’s wrong with her…it’s the work of either Horacio or DoodleBob!”

“And nobody cares what you just said!” Vivian said.

“She’s just here to make both of your worries grow, and it’s all part of my plan!” The wizard added. Now let’s begin, this is more fun, since Theo isn’t around right now!”

The battle began. The Doodle Wizard went first and conducted a spell to make a bunch of bats appear. Jason somewhat flinched, whilst Vivian was doing nothing. Jason forces her to join in thereafter. Jason didn’t know what to do and tried to grab the staff. The Doodle Wizard uses a spell to create a blast from the touch of his staff, giving Jason intense damage.

“Okay…could’ve planned on using some kind of weapon before that happened,” Jason thought.

”You think?” Vivian said.

The battle resumes, as Jason still tries to thief the staff. The Doodle Wizard’s next attack was to create a batch of sea cobras; they were aiming for Vivian, as much to her dismay. Jason continues, and goes behind him this time. The wizard makes a laser beam to shoot Jason up to the chandelier. Jason was just hanging while Vivian continues to freak out from the cobras, and throws one on the wizard. With that chance, Jason jumps down and thieves the staff from him.

The next scene shows Rick, Theo, and Kaiden again.

“Give up you two, the magic from my cards means you ought to forfeit,” said Kaiden.

“Would I forfeit? This Clay Sword still sucks but I’m still going to use it…but in my way!” Rick said.

Rick uses his Clay Sword to fight against Kaiden’s Blacksmith Sword. Defending their hits for five minutes, this continues until the Clay Swords hits Kaiden, twice. Like usual, 30 of his health was lost, and 30 of his stamina was lost. Unfortunately, Kaiden’s sword causes Rick’s to crumble into dust.

“Great, now we have the boots and the blood cards left to use!” Rick said annoyed.

Kaiden was about to heal until Rick snatches it and throws the card into the force field, causing it to burn away in less than two seconds.

“Well…uh…I was in the lead anyways,” said Kaiden. “But at least you weren’t wise enough to heal yourself.” With that, Rick gave a facepalm.

“Come on Rick, use the Rocket Boots!” Theo suggested.

“Sure, so I can PATHETICALLY jump on his face with my steaming soles!” Rick exclaimed. “On the other hand, I’m going to use it anyways!” With that, he activated the Rocket Boots.

“Titanium Knuckles go!” Kaiden yelled out, and his hands appeared in a shining white armor.

The next scene shows David and Kaan again.

“Well, I guess we ought to spend the rest of our days caged alive and unable to cure…” David thought.

“David, I’m sorry, but I give up!” Kaan said.

“GIVE UP you say…not in my book! This is for Sierra, and we need more bright ideas to deliver this juniper on time!” David vowed.

“Sure…definitely in the case that we’re being guarded, trapped in a force field, with a stronger lock!” Kaan said sarcastically.

“All pencils have an eraser…so does Horacio’s, and this time, we’re lucky he’s not hearing us, and we’re suddenly whispering to each other right now,” David replied.

After that, Horacio returned with his improved controls.

“Now then, we can finally start my next plan of destruction!” Horacio said. He clicked on the particular button, and it happened: his whirlpool was created. “Now, destroy the cities I requested…I can takeover those spots after that!” After that, the whirlpool went off in its own direction.

“Hey Horacio, if you could drop your keys, we can’t get out, even though we’re highly protected by this invisible shield!” David taunted.

With that, Horacio erased the jail keys. “Thanks for letting me know!”

“And because I’m not that important, I’d like to make a sacrifice,” said Kaan with his hand near the force field. “I won’t care!”

“Hmm…whatever,” said Horacio. He then erased the force field. Fortunately, Kaan’s hand was near the lock, so he dodged, which caused the lock to be erased. David and Kaan were set free.

“The whirlpool is already causing the havoc I want, so you two are already too late, and I still have my loyal vanishing piece!” Horacio said, referring to his pencil.

“Now you really got me in a huge decision I can’t make, both situations seems so important now!” David thought to himself.

“Quick David, let’s get back in the jet plane!” Kaan ordered. Both ran to the plane with the juniper plant intact. After that, they flew off.

“Yep, they always run,” Horacio thought.

The next scene shows Mason, Jonah, and DoodleBob again.

“Come on doodle monster, I want to see more…more until the energy from the pebbles can finally be released!” DoodleBob ordered. After that, the Pebbles of Life gave out a shining light; DoodleBob gazed into it for a moment. “Hmm…very interesting…”

Suddenly, Whirlpool Katrina arrives in DoodleBob’s path, he grinned afterwards.

“Well, have fun trying to save Sierra now, you two are free to go anyways…but watch out for that whirlpool!” DoodleBob exclaimed, and escaped, along with the doodle monster.

“Come on Jonah, we better hurry!” Mason said, they both ran away to find the rest of the group.

The next scene shows the battle with Rick, Theo, and Kaiden again.

Rick uses his Rocket Boots next and kicked Kaiden in the back. Kaiden loses 30 points of his health. Kaiden uses his knuckles attack, and causes Rick to lose 20 points of his health. Unfortunately, Rick was almost down.

“Theo, mind to take over?” Rick asked, and passed the boots over to Theo.

Theo uses the same kick attack, but on the back side of Kaiden’s face, making him lose the same amount of health. Kaiden was almost down to…due to his healing card loss.

“Hmm…one more card…and I never seemed to know what it does…” Rick thought. He uses the Electric Eel’s Blood card. Suddenly, he felt stronger, and his health was restored by 15 points.

Rick then borrows back the Rocket Boots. He takes multiple hits against Kaiden, and several punches. Kaiden now has 10 points of his health left.

“Good moves, Mega Sphere Attack go!” Kaiden yelled out. After all of a sudden, a giant, yellow, spherical attack was formed and did intense damage, unfortunately knocking down Rick. Do to wasting stamina; Kaiden goes down too, making Theo the winner. After that, Rick and Theo saw the whirlpool, and stopped the zip line.

The next scene shows the others with the Doodle Wizard.

“Give up now, wizard! I have the power of this staff, and you’ll lose, definitely! And we’ll be able to save Sierra afterwards!” Jason said.

“Okay fine, I forfeit…not only because there’s a whirlpool coming in our way!” The wizard said which caused Jason to panic a bit.

“Wow, that was pretty quick,” said Vivian, “so can you make corn dogs with that staff, Jason?”

After that, Mason and Jonah came inside, along with David and Kaan with the juniper. They quickly cured Sierra with the plant.

“Wow, what happened?” Sierra asked.

“No time! There’s a whirlpool coming after us, leading to our doom!” Jason said.

The battles were over; a strong disaster arrives courtesy of Horacio. Hope is still in their hands.

To be continued...

-----------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Featured Locations: Gulf of Mexico

David and Kaan against Horacio(Lost, but escaped)

Rick and Theo against Kaiden(Won, but still airborne)

Jason and VIvian against Doodle Wizards(Won by forfeit)

Mason and Jonah against DoodleBob(Lost, but escaped)

Sierra is cured.

tl8LH.png

9. Daters Gonna Date

It starts with the continuation of the whirlpool scenario.

“No, what do we do?!” Sierra said in fear.

“One choice would be stay here. One choice would be get out of here!” Mason exclaimed.

“Dumbass, we ought to be hit by that thing anyways,” said Vivian.

“I wouldn’t,” the Doodle Wizard said to himself.

The whirlpool was getting close. Everybody but the Doodle Wizard shouted in horror. In a moment, the lair was disintegrated while the area was totally flooded, whilst it was raining outside.''

“That was so scary…ugh, I can’t…breathe, too much pressure...from the whirlpool! Am I bleeding…no, AM I DYING?!” Mason said dramatically.

“We’re not dead, we have pebbles of lives,” Vivian pointed out.

“Oh yeah...but what happened to the Doodle Wizard?” Sierra asked.

“I don’t know, I guess he’s meant to disappear like that,” said Jason. “Look at the bright side…uh, never mind.” The others were seen afloat on a piece of wood destroyed from the lair. A clap of thunder appeared.

“Theo and Rick, wherever they are, we better find them!” Sierra said, stroking swiftly.

“Weren’t they inside that concentration facility hours ago, but the bad news is…our jet is abandoned, and we’re way far from Massachusetts,” said Kaan.

“And where do we happen to be?” Vivian asked.

“New Orleans…Louisiana,” Kaan said dramatically. “I had a GPS in my pocket, can’t believe I still have it.”

“That horrible no-good Horacio,” David thought. “Since when did that area have a waterfall?” He asked.

“What did you say? I can’t hear you over the roar of that waterfall!” Jonah said aloud. Once again, they shouted in horror.

The scene goes to Rick and Theo, still with Kaiden.

“Wow, didn’t see that coming. Is that right, Rick?” Theo questioned.

“Yeah, but is everyone else okay? Because I can seriously hear their screaming,” said Rick. “Well, at least the whirlpool out of nowhere never caught up to us.”

Kaiden then gets up after his defeat. “I have admitted loss…not by a long shot, because I still cannot be stopped! Kaiden exclaimed.

”Oh sure, and I bet you can’t live without your virtual reality card collection,” Rick said, holding it up. With that, Rick was still taunting Kaiden with it, until he throws it off, as Kaiden jumps down for it.

“Woah, is Kaiden alright?” Theo questioned.

“Yeah, yeah, he’s fine, I can see him moving…he’s also close to New Orleans,” Rick examined.

“So…when’s lunch?” Theo asked again.

“You know, we better get back to our group, we can’t stand in this zip-line all day,” said Rick, and pulled the floating spot down to where New Orleans was. “Also, if thunder occurs, you’re my shield,” he added.

In a few minutes, Rick and Theo find the rest of the group.

“Rick, where have you been? I have been worried sick…literally, about you!” Sierra said with excitement.

“So, what was up with that whirlpool?” Theo asked.

“Horacio created it with some kind of control, it came, and flooded this place, me and David were there, thank you very much,” Kaan answered.

“Okay, now what? I’m cold, I’m wet, and I feel like hitting something! Now I accept something else worse to happen!” Rick said.

And it happened, apparently, it wasn’t that much of a situation. A soaked and damaged Kaiden appeared in front of Sierra and co. Once again, all but Rick screamed in horror.

“Isn’t that the guy that captured you and Theo?” Sierra asked Rick.

“Respectively,” Rick replied.

With that, Sierra knocks out Kaiden, out of anger from the recent capture.

“As usual, he should be okay…and we won’t be seeing him from point on,” said Theo.

Then, all of a sudden (out of nowhere), torpedoes were shot down from mid-air, the source was Horacio, inside Kaan’s jet.

“Ugh, if any other unfortunate thing is going to happen right now, I SWEAR I’D-“Rick said with anger, it was interrupted by another torpedo.

“Aw man, its Horacio again!” David said with awe.

“Of course, but this is just temporary, with the whole raining, thunder, and all,” said Horacio. “Well, unless you all survive, this is the last experience for all of you, adios,” Horacio finished and flew off.

“Aw man, that was my jet!” Kaan added.

This is a trap, I knew it,” said Mason. After that, another torpedo was shot, “And it happens that we’re still aware that Horacio is still firing those torpedoes!”

Sierra and co. still screamed, unfortunately, from the torpedo effect, Sierra falls overboard. Kaan jumps down and comes to rescue her.

“I’m scared,” said Jonah.

”Me too, I’m lucky I know how to swim, and don’t worry, we’re all going to be okay,” said Kaan, Vivian was huddling with him afterwards.

“You’re pretty warm and brave too, I like that,” said Vivian.

For a few minutes, Sierra and co. noticed the sun was about to come up, as they were the exiting the boundaries of New Orleans.

“I see light; I also see a bright side!” Jason said.

“So Kaan, what does it say on your GPS?” Sierra asked.

“We’ve reached the near seas in Houston, Texas,” said Kaan.

“I’m glad all that is over, so what could our stop in Texas prove that Gakuto is here?” Mason asked.

“I don’t know, he obviously can’t be here, so maybe we’ll wait until we have another utility vehicle,” said Kaan.

“Hmm…how about we ask somebody for help?” Sierra suggested.

“Good idea, let’s ask that hot chick over there,” Rick said walked up to her.

“Hot girl…what?” Sierra said, after realizing what Rick said.

“So, whoever you are, my name is Rick, and I’m with a group of others, as them and myself happen to be lost, and we don’t have any means of transportation, and I’m asking if you have anything to do with that,” he explained.

“My name is Savannah; it’s a pleasure to meet you. But I’m not sure if I have any support for you and your friends,” Savannah greeted.

”Of course it is, and we happen to be a family, even David and Kaan,” Sierra said to Savannah.

“You know, if a date is alright, would it be at that restaurant nearby?” Rick suggested. “Would it be okay if I brought them over?”

“It’s a date, though, it would seem crowded if you do that,” Savannah replied, and left with Rick.

“Am I the only one who finds something suspicious about that Savannah person?” Sierra questioned. “We’re going to that date, and I volunteer Vivian and Kaan to do some undercover work.”

“Why me, I never agreed to this, you’re just saying that out of my liking over Kaan,” Vivian said. “Oh, I see what you’re trying to do.”

“Oh yeah, isn’t spying unhealthy for development of your relationship, even if Savannah barely even knows us?” Jason thought.

“Can we have lunch there?” Theo asked.

“Just do it, Vivian! You with Kaan at that restaurant sums up as a date!” Sierra commanded.

“Uh, thanks…the rest of you guys are going to be hiding around, right?” Vivian said.

The scene goes to the restaurant, as we see Rick and Savannah come inside. It was at least four in the afternoon.

“Remember the plan Vivian, you just go inside with Kaan, and make sure your table is close to Rick’s table,” Sierra instructed.

“You’re jealous, aren’t you?” Jonah said to Sierra.

“What are you talking about? I am definitely not jealous about Rick,” Sierra replied. Vivian and Kaan were on the case.

The scene goes to the inside of the restaurant, with Rick and Savannah.

“Wow, this place is kind of fancy,” Rick thought.

Yep, and it’s just enough to have a good time,” said Savannah.

”And you should know that I’m mostly here to see if you have some kind of transportation,” Rick replied.

After that, the next shot goes to Vivian and Kaan that were two tables away from Rick and Savannah.

“Well, we didn’t get a table next to them, but I think this is close enough,” said Kaan.

“So, since this is partially a date, tell me about you, being around with a supermodel is fascinating,” said Vivian. “Wait, I think I hear something.”

The shot goes back to Rick and Savannah.

“You know, my parents run the Pizza Castle business in this area, nothing else much. We’re getting a bit close, and I thought you could meet them for once,” Savannah said to Rick.

“Agreed, maybe I can use the delivery truck if they have spares,” Rick thought.

“So, is there anything suspicious about Savannah yet?” Vivian said to Kaan.

“Am I the only one who feels set up because Sierra was jealous? Because apparently, Savannah seems to be a really nice person, Kaan responded. “They won’t notice we were here if we sneak out this restaurant.”

Before they were going to do so, they got the bills.

“Oh man, 100 dollars?!” Vivian said with shock.

“I tried to tell you to not to order the expensive looking ones on the menu,” said Kaan. “Let’s just get out of here, so Savannah will barely even know we’d be invited to see her parents.”

Before the two were about to exit, an emergency siren came on.

“Oh crap, too bad we don’t have money,” said Vivian.

“Wait a minute, Vivian and Kaan, what do you both think you’re doing here?” Rick asked.

First there was a raging whirlpool activated from controls, causing drastic events in Louisiana. Second, they arrived in Texas. Third, one person knows it pays, especially when it comes to interfering.

To be continued...

----------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Featured Locations: New Orleans(Louisiana) and Houston(Texas)

Also note that Get a Clue is at least 2/3 done, but won't be brought into here until it's finished.

tl8LH.png

10. Stopped in the Name of Love

“What are me and Kaan doing here? I don’t know, dating, odd coincidence isn’t it,” Vivian said, lying.

“You are spying on me and Rick? How dare you two little, nasty, brutal, frantic, inquisitive, semi-futile, butt-ins! Hell with you two douchebags!” Savannah exclaimed.

“See, now we have so much in common. But seriously, get out of here! We don’t want your company!” Rick said. Vivian rolls her eyes, and then she and Kaan get out of the restaurant. “My family members plus Kaan and that other extra, they are extremely different, am I right?” He said to Savannah.

“You’re still coming to my house?” Savannah asked back.

“Let’s make it tonight at eight, and I’ll see you later,” Rick replied, and leaves.

At five in the afternoon, the next scene shows Sierra and co. after Rick, Vivian, and Kaan came back.

“Yep, these two are in deep shit, right?” Rick said about Vivian and Kaan.

“I see Savannah has totally started overshadowing your ego,” Sierra thought.

“Savannah is not that kind of girl, just leave her alone!” Rick said.

“That exactly, when your love instincts came, Savannah was all starting to be like you and all,” said Kaan.

“And Sierra happens to be revived from Lust, and she’s more likely revived from jealousy now,” Rick pointed out.

“Jealous? Please, I’m nothing like that,” said Sierra. “You do realize we haven’t gotten our suspicions over Savannah figured out, AND we need a back-up for Kaan’s plane!”

“Whatever, but no matter what, I’m going to Savannah’s house and meet her parents,” said Rick.

“Wow, you’re so lucky,” Mason complimented.

“We ought to come to; we can’t handle you treating us like outcasts!” Sierra said to Rick.

“And come to think you had a crush on me,” Rick replied.

“You’re lucky I’m not the bad type,” Sierra replied, and held both of Rick’s arms. “We’re going to wherever her house is, and we won’t be slipped out of your arms.” With that, the rest held on to Rick.

“If you don’t let go of me, I swear I’ll-“Rick said to himself, he cut himself off, courtesy of Sierra.

Sierra and co. were still dragging Rick to Savannah’s house, until they finally found it, informed by Rick.

“We made it to her house,” said Rick. “Now, do me a favor, and don’t do anything embarrassing during my first long-distance relationship attempt.”

“Long-distance relationship…” Sierra said with shock, and twitched several times.

Rick rings the doorbell, and Savannah appears at the door.

“Rick! My sweet really did come! With your family and those extras,” Savannah said, referring to David and Kaan.

“I know Savannah, I brought those two meddling idiots, you know how complicated life is,” said Rick.

“Why is that girl red in the face…like she can’t breathe?” Savannah asked.

“Woah, you’re right, but I have no idea,” Rick replied, referring to Sierra with a red face, holding her frustration. “Take it easy Sierra; you are revived with Lust after all.”

After that, Sierra and co. came inside Savannah’s house, and her parents appeared.

“Rick and company, these are my parents,” she introduced.

”It’s a pleasure to meet them Savannah,” said Jason.

“As a very important house guest, what are we going to do tonight?” Rick asked.

“Savannah was thinking some movie and popcorn for starters, she also has an interest in some scary fables,” Savannah’s dad said.

“Besides, I bet you have some food, because when it comes to Theo, he’s the greedy type, not to be confused with Jonah,” said Mason.

“Sure, he can help himself with whatever’s in the fridge,” Savannah’s mother said.

“YAY, FOOD!” Theo said with joy and went inside the kitchen.

“If you guys want to know, I have an older brother, but I don’t know where he is right now,” said Savannah, as the movie started, while grabbing some popcorn.

“So, um…what is he like?” Jason questioned.

“Well, I always remember him about being stuck-up with being leader,” said Savannah. “This is also a pretty good movie.”

“Yeah, I know Savannah, and I keep forgetting, but I guess I remember now…you want to come with us after this?” Rick asked.

Still noticing Rick was still oblivious about the whole travel situation, Sierra gave a facepalm.

“Aw Rick, I’d absolutely love to! But I have to tell my parents, and make sure I’m far away from those assholes,” Savannah replied, referring to Vivian and Kaan again.

“They were inside that restaurant for a reason, and I can assure you-!” Sierra was about to say, but was interrupted by Savannah’s parents.

“Since your friends are getting closer, maybe they can stay for another day Savannah,” her dad suggested.

“Thanks father, because I was about to get to the exciting part,” said Savannah.

After the movie was finished, Sierra and co. were gathered around with Savannah to hear what she has to say.

“Once upon a time, several houses were rumored to be a target of a mysterious kidnapper,” Savannah said. “He was like any other, but nobody knew who he was, and in at least 20 minutes, the person the mysterious kidnapper feasts its eyes on…can disappear real easy. Nobody knows where the kidnapper is or what it’s doing either, it’s a huge mystery,” she finished.

“A mysterious kidnapper, are you kidding me?” Vivian said with disbelief. “I almost heard a tale like that, except it doesn’t involve a kidnapper, and it proven to be a lie!”

“Thank you Vivian,” Savannah said sarcastically. “Yeah, I tell stories like these, I’m involved with that.”

“And you’re going to make us believe that “it” is going to show up in your house?” Mason questioned.

“Oh I never said that,” said Savannah.

The next scene shows Horacio in another location, but it was unknown.

“They’re hiding…again, in Texas,” said Horacio after looking at his computer. “Obviously, they can’t hide forever, and I don’t even have to worry about this other bitch. Let’s see…what should be my late night plot,” he said to himself. “Yep, I was thinking another raid.”

After that, somebody appears in front of Horacio. He had a black hat, with a green trench coat.

“And do what? Waste every unit of your weapons to execute the group?” He said, about Sierra and co.

“Doesn’t matter, as for you, your quest is to cover my tracks,” Horacio replied. “At some point, I will be in Switzerland to create another mega weapon.”

“Fine thing, I’ll be awaiting your results…” he said.

“As an assistant to my party, you always want the royal pain, do you Trent? I’ve been involved with this in the first place, so get your ass to Texas, and follow them, without a trace!” Horacio commanded.

“Whatever…” Trent replied, and left.

Meanwhile at Savannah’s house…

“Ugh, I can’t believe we still don’t have any progress,” said Sierra, “No offense Savannah, but you’re slowing us down from searching for Gakuto, it’s kind of your fault.”

“I was just expressing my character with a small fable,” said Savannah.

“Still, there’s no such thing as some “mysterious kidnapper,” said Vivian.

The door opened up, revealing the “mysterious kidnapper.” Sierra and co. cover in fear, as the guy at the door turns out to be a worn out Kaiden.

“You see, we’re totally scared now,” said Vivian, sarcastically.

“You all don’t know my brother, but-“Savannah said, but then Rick breaks it up.

“Back it up, Kaiden is your brother? But that’s okay, because there’s an angel in your family, and that’s you Savannah,” said Rick, “I’ve met him before, I wonder what we should do with him.”

“That lovesick little…” Sierra mumbled, and says to herself, “What am I doing? I like Rick, but I’m too focused on this mission,” then she openly says, “Tell us more.”

“Kaiden’s my brother, and that’s it, he should also stay and rest here,” said Savannah, “What are we doing again?”

“I’ll give you a hint, it has to do with air travel,” Sierra replied.

“Oh, I just realized. There’s a carnival in town and we should go. Does that sound like fun?” Savannah said.

“I’d just love to, though burning down a carnival is what I want to do before or after we find Gakuto,” said Rick.

“No, for one thing that has to get away, why does it have to be carnival?” Sierra said.

“Relax Sierra, what harm could be done from that?” Kaan said.

“By the time we get there, I had the slightest story about a mysterious killer at late night festivals,” Savannah added.

Then Sierra and co. arrived at the carnival.

“So what should we do first Savannah? There are always the bumper boats,” said Rick.

“How about we ride the Ferris Wheel?” Savannah suggested.

“It won’t be a date,” Sierra noted.

“I got it handled Sierra,” said Rick, “The Ferris Wheel…that sounds like fun.” Then we cut to a person behind a wall for no apparent reason.

“It’s Savannah, what is she doing with that other guy?” The mysterious guy wondered.

“Justin, what’s the big deal? And why are we hiding like this?” His friend asked.

“We’ve been hiding since Savannah decided to show up late with somebody else. The big deal is, I think she’s cheating on me,” said Justin.

“So you’re going to that Ferris Wheel to rouse up more trouble?” His friend replied.

“That my friend…is what I’m going to do,” Justin replied. He walks always cunningly, with his friend confused.

By the time Sierra and co. was at the Ferris Wheel, Sierra, Rick, and Savannah argue about which spot Rick should share, while Vivian had her cart with Mason, Jason had his cart with Jonah, Kaan had his spot with David, and Theo doesn’t have another spot yet. Then, Justin rushes over.

“Reserve my spot with that girl over there,” Justin says, referring to Savannah at the attendant.

“Why would I do that?” The attendant said.

Justin thinks for a moment and says, “Actually, I’ll reserve with the other chick,” he was referring to Sierra.

“I’m sticking with you Rick, no matter what,” said Sierra.

“Actually, your spot is already taken,” said Justin, and runs off with Sierra to their cart.

“I guess that means I’m riding with you,” Rick said to Savannah.

“What am I, chopped liver?” Theo said.

He then takes the same cart with Rick and Savannah by request. The Ferris Wheel first shows Sierra with Justin.

“So…who are you?” Sierra asked.

“I’m Justin, what about you?” Justin said.

“I’m Sierra,” she replied.

“Do you have anything to do with Savannah?” He asked.

“Barely, it’s mostly Rick. He’s always hanging out with her since he had a crush on her…and all I wanted to do is get advantage to find somebody special: Gakuto, he went missing…” Sierra replied.

“Of course…Savannah is a liar.”

“What are you talking about? Savannah totally deceived you, or something?”

“Of course she did, it looks like I have to reason with those two.” Justin then jumps to where Rick, Theo, and Savannah were, as the people on the ground (and Sierra) were surprised.

“So you’re just going to talk to me like that? I don’t like being alone,” said Sierra.

When Justin finds Rick, Theo and Savannah, he turns to Rick and says, “I see you’ve gotten into a relationship. Is it your first time?”

“What the hell is this?” Rick said, obviously confused.

“I’m Justin, and I’m here to tell you that Savannah is not what she seems to be: she’s a cheater,” said Justin.

“Savannah is totally not a liar, she’s different like me, and you should accept that!” Rick replied.

“You don’t get it? I can sense when one person is lying, and I know it is Savannah. So, truthfully, she doesn’t like you, and she kind of cheated on me. Because you stumbled in the way for some reason,” Justin replied.

“Savannah lied to me…like when she tells me her scary fables?” Rick said, but changes his attitude, “I still like her. Lies are nothing to me.”

“So you would expect a carnival killer coming this way, after listening to what she says?” For a sudden, tanks and helicopters arrived, with DoodleBob leading. “Orphans, number two of the most predictable things in my book,” he mumbled.

“Alright everybody, we’re looking for a group…involved with the search of Gakuto,” said DoodleBob, “And right now, the other leader, Horacio, is on holiday.”

“Ugh, they always have to follow us…” said Rick.

Because of the hold of the cart, it snaps and suspends to the ground, with the four.

“What is that?” Justin said about DoodleBob.

“That’s not important now. Now go with Savannah and hide,” said Rick.

The other carnival guests scream and run away in fear, while Sierra and the others left the ride, and confront DoodleBob.

“You know, you can’t kill them,” Kaan said, referring to the seven.

“Worth a shot,” said DoodleBob, and brings out a machine gun, along with the others, but with slightly smaller ones in comparison. Kaan and David were protected as they were behind the seven.

“There’s a helicopter. We need to get DoodleBob and his minions off-guard for a moment,” said Rick.

While DoodleBob and the others we’re still wasting bullets against them, Rick jumps and get a hold of the helicopter, by pushing the pilot off. Unfortunately, there was one helicopter behind, and snags David.

“Let me go!” David said.

“This kid will be useful,” said DoodleBob.

Before Rick was going to tell the others to get on his helicopter, Rick uses the controls to damage DoodleBob’s tank, along with the others. Before things started blowing up, DoodleBob and his minions escaped in the helicopter that had David.

“You guys are lucky…always lucky,” said DoodleBob, before he leaves.

Sierra and co. then got on Rick’s helicopter.

“Wait…we need to bring Savannah, she did say she wanted to go with us,” said Rick.

“That’s because you asked her,” said Kaan.

Kaan then flies the copter, while Rick sees Savannah and notices Justin left somehow. Savannah just smiles, when Rick gave her the offer to come along. The helicopter continues to fly away, while we then see Justin on a motorcycle…

One white lie must have turn into one disaster, and right now...one member joins, and one member is lost.

To be continued...

--------------------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Debuts: Trent, Justin

Fourth appearance in a row for Kaiden

I have to admit, it gets boring at first, but further on, it gets better.

tl8LH.png

11. Tic Tac Scam

It first shows a room with David inside, with Horacio.

“Explain to me, do you know seven of our main suspects, and our minor one?” Horacio asked.

“Duh, I’ve been around with them longer than you,” said David, “And there’s also Savannah…”

“Good, I also know that you have a relation to DoodleBob, say it’s the truth,” said Horacio.

“It is true, but I’m nothing like DoodleBob, neither like you,” said David.

“Whatever you say, now listen. I’m going away on a special trip to Switzerland. If you’re going to try and escape, I have somebody to make sure that you don’t,” Horacio continued.

“But why do you want to imprison me? Is this all because you want answers about me and DoodleBob?” David asked.

“That’s not all, but I’m busy right now, so good-bye,” Horacio finished and left.

Then, a shadowy figure of a doodle appears with David.

“Do you remember me? I’m part of the Scribble Seven,” he said. “Now not only will I try and execute you, but I’ll reveal you as a member of our group if you try to escape.”

The doodle then brings out a sword and points it to David’s neck. It was a doodle swordsman.

“Well, you prevented me hard enough,” said David.

“Good, you stay right there,” said the Doodle Swordsman.

Meanwhile, with Sierra and co. and Kaan…

“So Kaan, where are we now?” Sierra said.

“We’re in Michigan, it’s at least two countries away from New York,” said Kaan.

“Can you tell us which lake we are in?” Jason asked.

“It’s Lake Michigan, between Superior and Huron.”

“Kind of looks like a good spot to find Gakuto,” said Mason, “now where do we begin?”

“We’re in downtown, I say we check some of the buildings and ask them if they know about Gakuto,” said Sierra.

“Like we’re complete strangers?” Rick said.

“Not exactly the smartest thing to do, but we’re going to give it a shot,” said Sierra.

Then, a mysterious guy shows up in front of Sierra and the others and says, “You’re looking for somebody, right?”

“Yeah, do you know where Gakuto is?” Jason asked.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about! But…I’ll give you all the best I know about that man if you win in a game I’m best at, which is called Tic Tac Toe, if you lose, your stuff will be given to me,” said the mysterious guy.

“Now who are you supposed to be?” Mason asked.

“My name is Ross, thank you for asking,” he said.

“About this game you’re offering us, I don’t believe any word you said and you’re not going to let me play,” said Jonah.

"Do you want candy? I have some,” said Ross.

“I want candy, you got a deal!” Jonah said, changing her mind.

“I’ll be the first to play Ross, I played with my family in Tic Tac Toe, and I would always win,” said Savannah, “I also have guts. If I lose some of my stuff, I don’t know what I will do.”

“Well I’m not going to play,” said Sierra, “You agree with me that Ross is a scammer, right Kaan?”

“I’m with you, Sierra,” said Kaan.

Then it comes back to Horacio, who was now in Switzerland with DoodleBob and his minions.

“What are we waiting for, Horacio?” DoodleBob said.

“Just aim and fire when they arrive,” said Horacio.

While Switzerland soldiers were about to arrive, Trent appears.

“Trent, I told you to follow those seven kids,” said Horacio.

“I did, they’re lying around in Michigan,” said Trent.

“Great, now go back to my place and give David some more company alongside the Doodle Swordsman,” Horacio replied, and Trent left in a jump.

The soldiers slowly arrive near Horacio his army’s feet. The leader then chats with him.

“You must be Horacio. I now what you’re doing, and you’re not going to destroy this city,” said the general.

“Good for you, you and your fighters are strong, but we are stronger. When we wipe out everything, you will surrender and we’ll waste you next, then I will take control of this place, you got that?” Horacio replied.

“Shove it, even without the legend, me and our troop still have guts,” the general replied, “Try and attack us, we accept your offer.”

“I like the sound of that,” said Horacio.

The scene then blacks out as a strong whip sound is heard, then it goes to Ross and Savannah’s game.

“Show me your skills, I’m ready,” said Savannah.

“With pleasure,” said Ross, “But we don’t use paper…we use rings like this…”

Ross then tosses an X-shaped ring to the center of the box.

“Here it goes,” said Savannah, and tosses an O-shaped ring to the top left. Ross then tosses his to the bottom center, and Savannah tosses hers to the top center. Ross then tosses it to the bottom right, Savannah tosses hers to the top left, but the floor in that square falls with the ring, making Ross win.

“Wait, you didn’t tell me about rings unexpectedly falling down,” said Savannah.

“Forgot about that, but you lose and I win,” said Ross, Ross then takes some of Savannah’s stuff.

“I hate him right now!” Savannah said.

“Because he’s a scam artist,” said Kaan.

”But I never played Tic Tac Toe like that, so we don’t know what rules apply,” said Savannah.

“Well, we could challenge him to a rematch, with your stuff back to you when we win,” said Sierra.

“Then who’s going to do it?” Savannah said.

“Don’t worry Savannah, I’ll do it,” said Mason.

Then the scene goes to Mason and Ross with the Tic Tac Toe board again.

“So Ross, are there rules in this styled game of Tic Tac Toe?” Mason asked.

“I didn’t say there were rules,” said Ross.

“Now stop jerking off and play,” said Mason. Time skips and Mason’s O-rings were in the center and the bottom right, while Ross were in the top right and top center. It was now Mason’s turn. “Prepare to lose…”

When Mason tossed it at the top left, the ground suddenly crumbles with the ring, like what happened to Savannah.

“It looks like you lose, now give me your stuff,” said Ross.

Mason then returns to the others…

“And now I lost, the same way how Savannah did,” Mason said, “What’s going on?”

“He’s scamming us, you better believe it!” Sierra said.

“And that’s why I want to RIP HIS FREAKING HEAD OFF!” Rick exclaimed, “We have to out-scam him somehow, but I’m going to focus on the game, and I’m going to win it!”

The scene shows Rick and Ross, Ross won priorilly.

“GYAAAHHH!” Rick exclaimed.

“Now pay up, loser,” said Ross.

“You shut up, and I’ll give you my stuff. You’re going to lose, bet on it,” said Rick. Rick then returns with the others…

“So Rick didn’t take it pretty well,” said Sierra.

“Yep, we’re going to keep losing and he’s going to keep messing around,” said Rick, “We can’t let him interfere with our search.”

“So I think we should stop playing,” said Jason.

“But we need our stuff back,” said Mason, “That Ross…he’s so clever, it makes me jealous.”

“There’s somebody to blame for this to happen, and it’s Savannah’s fault,” said Sierra.

“What do you mean? I just got here and Ross was just too tricky, I didn’t know he was scamming me at first…” said Savannah.

“You should have known with that mysterious smirk on his face! You’re just here, because you wanted too, and Rick loves you,” Sierra replied.

“Are you being jealous again, Sierra?” Savannah replied.

“Cut that out, you’re making me sound less of a nice girl!”

“You both stop fighting! We must figure out a solution to Ross’ tricks,” said Kaan.

“Let’s see, Ross already won against Savannah, Mason, and Rick. You and me are definitely not going against him, while it’s just Jonah, Jason, Theo, and Vivian to save the day,” Sierra examined.

“I think I’ll do that later,” said Vivian.

“I didn’t say you can do it right now,” Sierra said to Vivian.

“Don’t worry Sierra, we got your back, and we’re going to beat the living heck out of Ross!” Jason vowed.

“Can we get some food first?” Theo added.

The next day, Theo, Jason, and Jonah were priorilly challenged to Ross, they all lost.

”I can’t believe it, he’s unstoppable!” Jason said. Ross is then seen taking away their stuff.

“I want my stuff back, I want it, I want it!” Jonah said.

“Too bad, you lost against me,” said Ross.

“Damn it, I guess we have to give up now,” said Mason.

“No, Vivian still hasn’t played against Ross yet,” said Sierra, “Vivian, you will be honored if you win against that jerk!”

“Do I have to?” Vivian said.

“We need our stuff back, it’s all or nothing in our territory,” said Jason.

“Hmmm, it looks like I have one person left to face until you guys…” Ross was saying, “If I win, I take away one of your non-competitors.”

“No, please at least anybody except Sierra and Kaan!” Jonah said.

“Since it’s going to be the last deal you will offer, I will go for it,” said Vivian.

Then it shows Vivian and Ross with the board. Vivian’s rings were on the center, and the bottom right squares, while Ross’ were on the top right and the top center. It was now Vivian’s turn, as she takes her time.

“Are you going to toss it already?” Ross asked.

Vivian then tosses it to the middle right.

“Haha, it looks like I win everything,” said Ross and tosses his ring to the top left, but the ring falls afterwards.

“Shocking isn’t it?” Vivian said and tosses her next one to the middle left, making her win. With her victory, Sierra and the others cheered.

“How did you know?” Mason said surprised.

“I don’t know what was going on until I noticed he had a remote behind his back,” said Vivian, “Then I swiped it.”

With Vivian’s victory, everybody gets their stuff back. Then Ross looks at Sierra and co. angrily.

“I may have lost, but I have better goals…” said Ross and leaves.

“He didn’t even give us information, he lied to us,” said Sierra.

While Sierra and co. were walking by, they see a TV with a news report of Horacio killing a Swiss army…

They have beaten a scam artist, Horacio and his crew beat the general, and they are not too close to seeing each other again.

To be continued…

-----------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Debut: Doodle Swordsman

Featured Location(s): Michigan, Lake Michigan

tl8LH.png

12. Uptight, Theo’s Alright

“We give you a news report about a sad tragedy in Switzerland where a great general has passed from a powerful strike from what people call Horacio. That man and his army continue to raid the town they have approached, and soon, they could take over Switzerland. But some soldiers are working on conquering him and restore peace, that’s all for today’s news,” said the news reporter.

“This is really bad, those poor souls…” said Sierra.

“But we also need to keep searching for Gakuto, so one or two of us must go off to Switzerland and stop Horacio,” said Jason.

“Good thinking,” said Mason.

“Well, I nominate Kaan, he’s good enough,” said Vivian, “And I won’t complain if he’s gone for a long time.”

“I want to go to! He must be stopped!” Jonah said.

“And now we have a strong candidate,” said Savannah.

“Can I come too?” Theo asked.

“Sure, but just don’t try to bite my arm off,” said Kaan. The others wave good luck for the three when Kaan flies off in his jet.

”So, what’s the next lake to go to search for Gakuto?” Jason said.

”Let’s see…we should be heading for Lake Huron,” said Sierra.

“Okay then, let’s go to that Huron place!” Savannah said and the others started heading for the next lake.

Meanwhile, with David and the Swordsman…

“You’re pretty persistent,” said the Doodle Swordsman.

“Yeah, because you’ve been forcing me from sudden movement all day, I say you’re very tough,” said David, “Are you going to let me go now?”

“Yes, and then I will spill the beans about you running in the DoodleBob family,” the Doodle Swordsman replied.

“Very well, then can you spill some more about what in the world is going on right now?” David replied.

“You are so foolish, Horacio has been doing some business in Switzerland anyways, but that’s it! Horacio hasn’t given me the full organization about what to do with you, so you’re just going to stay for however long it takes.”

In the next scene, Kaan, Jonah, and Theo have arrived in Switzerland.

“It sure is quiet,” said Jonah.

“That’s because nobody is there, silly!” Theo said.

“We have to be quiet and very still too, who knows if Horacio is watching our every move,” said Kaan.

Behind the three’s perspectives were few of Horacio’s doodle soldiers watching them very closely and holding AK-47. They still watch before getting ready to aim.

“The Turkish dude over there is the only one vulnerable,” one of the doodle soldiers said.

“Yep, the other two have those Pebbles of Life, as Horacio said,” another one said.

“Not today…” said Curtis, “According to our orders given from Horacio, those pebbles can be cracked from the astonishing material design in our pistols,” he then gets ready to aim.

“Hope this works…” another one of the soldiers said.

“Well, we still have to investigate, we can’t lose Gakuto’s trail,” said Kaan.

“Lose his trail? We can’t even find it,” said Jonah.

“We still have to watch out…” said Kaan.

Suddenly, a gunshot was heard, the pistol was seen going through Theo’s pebble of life, and then through his neck.

“Oh my god, it’s Theo!” Kaan said when he sees Theo comatose from the gun shot.

”We have to leave quickly!” Jonah said.

Kaan and Jonah then quickly ran back to the jet, with Theo carried around. Kaan ignites the jet and flies off.

“He’s been shot in the neck…and the pebble of life is showing off a gap stain,” said Kaan, “His pebble is destroyed and Theo’s slain.”

“Theo can’t be dead! I want him to stay alive!” Jonah exclaimed.

“Well, his blood is still flowing out from his outlet,” said Kaan, “It’s going to turn into a series of tears when we tell the others about what happened.”

”It looks like Theo won’t be alright,” said Jonah.

Sierra and the others were at Lake Huron staring down the calm stream, just waiting for Kaan, Jonah, and Theo. Sierra saw Kaan’s jet, with both him and Jonah with a frown on their faces.

“Did anything go wrong in Switzerland?” Sierra asked.

“It’s even worse,” Kaan said, and shows them the comatose Theo, with blood still drenched on his body from his neck.

“Is Theo d-?” Rick said.

Sierra cuts him off and says, “Don’t say that word…a time like is for our manner to become poignant and sober,” said Sierra and then breaks out into tears.

“I can’t believe my eyes,” said Jason.

“I swear a bullet shot through his pebble and then his neck, he lost his vulnerability. And he will soon be d-“Kaan explained.

Sierra squeals before Kaan can finish.

“Hey Kaan, what are we going to do now?” Vivian said, changing the subject.

”Be serious Vivian, we can’t let one of our comrades d...d…you know,” said Kaan.

“Come on, I would even show this face at weddings,” Vivian replied.

“What if somebody tries to kill you?” Kaan replied.

“I don’t know.”

“Theo must survive; we need to remodel his pebble of life, if that’s the likely thing to do,” said Jason.

“Yeah, and I feel like KILLING SOMEBODY FOR SUCH A THING!” Rick exclaimed.

“Where does Gakuto make such a strong pebble anyway?” Kaan asked.

“I don’t know, if he’s dead, he’s dead,” said Savannah.

That was where Sierra urged to grab on to Savannah’s shirt with a serious-outraged look on her face, until she was too teary to go on.

“Savannah, for somebody who’s in near death, you give some respect,” said Jason.

“So now we have to make another pebble for Theo? What if he wobbles around like if his insides is composed of gelatin?” Rick asked.

“We must do it for Theo,” said Jonah.

“Now, we need to find some crystals, and make into a pebble of life to keep Theo on our side,” said Sierra.

”I’m having a feeling Theo won’t be himself either,” said Mason, “What I mean is that he won’t that famished mood we’re all known to.”

The scene then goes to Spongebob and Sandy in their usual setting.

“So you’ve been back from that dreadful place Horacio almost imprisoned you in, right?” Spongebob asked.

”You’ve been asking me that a bunch of times already,” said Sandy, “And you know, you don’t seem to be really happy since DoodleBob came back with a major upgrade.”

“I’m afraid so,” said Spongebob.

“Lighten up, because things are going smoothly with those seven kids in-charge, what abrupt force can make things worse?” Sandy asked.

Then, Horacio appeared, along with DoodleBob, Doodle Swordsman, and Doodle Wizard. David was there too, wrapped around by the Doodle Swordsman.

“What do you want now?” Spongebob said.

“To warn you,” said Horacio, “We have the capability to make sure those kids come back dead or alive.”

“What is that supposed to mean?” Sandy asked.

“We can’t tell you until you see the truth,” said Horacio, “In a while we will be departing…”

“Don’t you both understand? Horacio had his men kill-“said David, but was cut off when the Doodle Swordsman forces his sword to his neck again.

“You can’t kill that guy too,” said Spongebob about David, “Even though we don’t even know him.”

“The Doodle Swordsman is going to make sure David does not escape. I also have a deal,” said DoodleBob.

“DoodleBob…I’ve always known you’re an evil depiction,” said Spongebob.

“I’m going to stay here,” said DoodleBob, “David gets it unless you give in to me, and I mean all your friends too.”

“You think I’m a lunatic? I would never do that,” said Spongebob.

“Horacio, we shall go,” said the Doodle Wizard.

“Well, it’s nice meeting you both again,” said Horacio, “I will be back,” he finished, and leaves with the Doodle Wizard, the Doodle Swordsman, and David. While Spongebob and Sandy look into DoodleBob in fear.

Meanwhile, with Sierra and co…

“It’s a propitious thing that Lake Huron has some crystals,” said Mason.

“And now we have completely carved it as a Pebble of Life,” said Sierra.

Sierra wraps gives it to Theo, whose neck was seal after the bleeding stopped. It had unfortunately no effect, making Sierra teary again.

“So I guess we really lost him now,” said Mason.

“Are you forgetting something, Sierra?” Jonah said.

“I think it’s possible that her distressed emotions aren’t getting into the hard work of reviving Theo,” said Kaan.

”That too…and Gakuto said we were resurrected at some kind of resurrection congregation, but I don’t know what it and where it is,” said Sierra.

“Don’t worry Sierra, we will find it,” said Jason.

”So would this mean that we have to drag a dead body around until he’s live and well?” Savannah said.

“Savannah thank you for such information but set this one out,” said Sierra.

“With Theo like this, how are we going to continue? My face still feels really empty,” said Mason.

“Let’s just go to Lake Superior, and things will be alright,” said Kaan.

In the next scene, it shows Justin riding his motor through Lake Michigan.

“Those guys can easily get on my nerves, especially that one guy,” said Justin, about Rick. He then puts on shades and says, “I happen to be a potential badass.”

One life lost, but never in their hearts. Whatever they can do, they must find the Sin Circle, if they have word of it in general and regarding its location. For now, they go onward to Lake Superior.

To be continued…

--------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Feautred Locations: Switzerland, Lake Huron

Theo is dead, but not for long.

tl8LH.png

Confession: The reason why Guru Gakuto is reduced to a 13-episode scheme is because I originally had nothing much planned for Season 2 except for the downfalls of misc. villains. So Episode 26 will be the finale unless you want me to renew it for another season. If you want to, I'll try and see what other ideas I can compose. Also, I can do executive producers, but that's optional.

Could this be one of the best episodes I've written?

13. Lament

In a matter of time, Sierra and co. appeared in Lake Superior.

“Here we are: Lake Superior,” said Kaan.

”I’m still upset though,” Sierra said, still thinking about Theo.

“We’re all saddened, but we’re still caught up on our search for Gakuto, and we’re not giving up hope on finding the revival chamber either. It’s okay Sierra,” Mason said, trying to comfort.

”No, it’s not okay…” said Sierra; “I suppose Gakuto is not here either.”

“We tried,” said Kaan.

“Hopefully, it won’t get any worse,” said Jonah.

In the next scene, Gakuto and the others were shown planning a war attack like in the mid-40’s.

“For their attack on their grounds, Doodle Swordsman and Doodle Wizard coming to it,” Horacio said referring to Sierra and co., “I will take an omnipresent role and start with that yellow sponge.”

“You cant do this!” David said.

”All’s fair is love and war,” said Gakuto, “When Doodle Swordsman takes you to Lake Superior, you are free to go, but that will only last for three seconds.”

“What do you mean?” David asked.

“You’re going to be dead than alive when you have the chance to cover your integrity,” Horacio said.

“I know they’re going to find out some day, but I have the guts,” David replied.

“Alright then,” said Horacio, “But you’re still going to be escorted out of here, while I stay here and think. Yes, I’ll wait, and Doodle Swordsman…”

”What would be your request, sir?” Doodle Swordsman said.

”From my studies, there’s some guy wandering around here, bring back some evidence,” said Horacio.

It goes back to Lake Superior, but starting with Justin riding his motorcycle around the forest. His shades flash in the moonlight and he then pulls out from his vehicle.

“Lake Superior, they must be here,” said Justin.

While Justin was still driving around, the seven were having a conversation.

“Look guys, if Theo is dead, he’s dead. And speaking of that revival place wasn’t that just a myth?” Savannah said.

“That’s because you don’t know anything. I was there, and so was everybody else. Kaan hasn’t, but he believes in that. Throughout, you have been nothing but rude and self-absorbed,” said Sierra.

“Look at her everybody: she is the lustful one,” Savannah said sarcastically, “I wasn’t trying to be rude or egocentric miss, and you should know that Rick cares about me.”

“But…you just get in my nerves, you’re the first person who has,” Sierra replied.

”Because you love Rick, don’t you?” Savannah said, “My apologies pal. That just had to be brought up.”

“Stop it, please!” Sierra exclaimed.

“I don’t know why you guys want to find your father anyways; he might probably find you,” Savannah said.

“Because he’s missing, and the world is going to be in chaos!”

“What about your mother?”

“I…don’t…know, and you’re going to pa…just please don’t speak of that again, and try not to make me any more angry!” Sierra said, confused with the words Savannah brought up. Sierra then breaks again, but only a little bit.

“Surprisingly, I’m curious about that,” said Rick.

“Me too,” said Jonah.

“Forget about it,” said Sierra.

“It looks like you’re building up an emotional breakdown, Sierra,” said Mason.

“No, I’m perfectly fine! You know I’m the lenient one!” Sierra exclaimed who is obviously being agitated.

“Well, our lips are sealed now,” said Rick.

“If it makes you feel better Sierra, I’ll find that place for you,” said Kaan, “Even though I may not.”

“I would be pleased,” said Sierra.

Kaan then takes the supposedly-dead Theo and flies away in his jet.

“He’s a strong, reliable guy,” said Mason, “I wish I was like that.”

“And he’s pretty handsome, we’re lucky to have a guy like him,” said Vivian. “We better leave now. If Gakuto is not in Lake Superior, then there’s no use for us to be here.”

Then, lights flashing from Justin’s motorcycle shined in their eyes. Thus, Justin has arrived.

”Huh, he followed us all the way here?” Savannah said.

“Yes. Today, I show no mercy,” said Justin.

“And to think we just met him,” said Mason.

Meanwhile, it shows Spongebob, Sandy, and DoodleBob back in Bikini Bottom.

“What do you want me for?” Spongebob asked.

”I’m only here to boast and talk. As you can see, with a powerful army organized by Horacio, Bikini Bottom will be ours, or even the subterranean area of Earth!” DoodleBob said.

“You’ll never do that!” Spongebob said.

“You may have saved Bikini Bottom numerous times, but you’re looking at a true disaster!” DoodleBob said. “How about you take a look?”

Spongebob, Sandy, and DoodleBob enter outside, to see utter destruction of Bikini Bottom, days since Spongebob stayed inside his office.

“I guess I was in my office for too long,” said Spongebob.

DoodleBob gives half a facepalm and then says, “Look at this: clouds with ink, Horacio’s men, and plain, simple misery are what are going on now!” Somewhere in the background, one of Horacio’s men erased a fish into ashes.

“Admittedly, Bikini Bottom seemed a bit fine after I escaped, but I never expected such horror,” said Sandy.

“Well, Gakuto’s team is going to keep finding them, and then you can say good-bye to your tyranny!” Spongebob said.

“To me, it’s likely going to last until every last mantelpiece of Bikini Bottom’s power busts!” DoodleBob said and then was ready to leave, “I’m done. And remember, I have the secondary control!” After that, DoodleBob leaves Spongebob and Sandy alone.

“It wasn’t meant to be, everybody’s going to be a goner,” said Spongebob, physically developing tears in his eyes until crying a river.

“You’re a strong, lovable manager Spongebob,” said Sandy, “And a child at heart. That’s what I like about you.”

“What about DoodleBob and that Horacio guy?” Spongebob asked, “I’m thinking about giving up. Their reign of terror is unbelievable to my eyes.”

”Look, they’re strong, but I know you’re stronger,” said Sandy, “Anyways, you can’t give up. We still develop an implausible force, and I know you’re a believer.”

“Sandy…I find your mind into sorrow pretty rare. You’re a good friend,” Spongebob replied.

”Well, I do have one moment that stays in my mind, I’ll explain that later,” Sandy replied.

Then, Kaan’s jet arrives and comes down.

“You must be Kaan,” said Sandy.

“Holy shrimp, Theo is dead?!” Spongebob said with surprise.

“I’ll give explanations later; do you know where Theo and the others were resurrected?” Kaan asked.

“Come with me, I’ll see what I can find through my computer,” said Spongebob.

Spongebob, Sandy, and Kaan then rush inside. Horacio appeared without a notice. When they started using the computer, Horacio uses his eraser to jam the electricity and make the office black out.

In the next scene, David, Doodle Wizard, and Doodle Swordsman were seen walking around the forest.

“Nothing suspicious yet,” said Doodle Wizard.

“Yes, because it would better if those teens showed up seconds ago,” Doodle Swordsman said sarcastically.

“I think they could be a mile away…” said David.

“Tell your lies all you want, we still have you captive,” said Doodle Swordsman.

From a mile away, Sierra and the others were shown again.

“So I’m a dirty liar, but me and Rick are like love at first sight…or second in that case,” said Savannah.

“I’d say plenty. I was there…and I saw it,” said Justin.

“She cheated more than once?” Sierra questioned.

“But she hasn’t caused any more crime, ITS A FREAKIN’ MISUNDERSTANDING, I TELL YOU!” Rick exclaimed.

“Yes, defend your girlfriend. Maybe in the next day, she’ll find true love, again and again,” said Justin.

“I’m so confused now…I happen to know that on the inside, Savannah has some hidden honesty in there,” said Rick.

“That ghost story, falling in love WITH YOU. She’s been lying to your face,” said Justin, and brings out a sword, “I challenge you.”

”Are you saying you want to kill me? Doing this for because of Savannah cheating on you is just too harsh and of course, I have a Pebble of Life, so I’m immune no matter what you do!” Rick replied.

“This isn’t good,” said Jason.

Rick accepts the challenge and Justin starts swiping away with his sword. “Damn it, I could at least use something,” said Rick. Rick just tries kicking away while avoiding Justin’s sword. Rick then starts swinging his fists around, but no matter what, Justin would be untouched. The less experienced Rick still uses his regular defenses against Justin, while Justin would keep swinging around his weapon. Rick then sways around his right leg and hits Justin’s left leg to try and take difficulty for his balance. Justin continues using his sword while Rick avoids as much as possible.

“This is where it ends,” said Justin, “where one white lie grows into a major quandary!”

“But you’re the one causing the trouble!” Rick said.

“That’s what I do,” said Rick, “Even though for a series of lies Savannah has, I’m the direst and most feared citizen around!”

“Why couldn’t you just kill Savannah?” Rick replied.

“She’s a girl, and you were the one in the way for her. With you out of the way, I will be absolutely sure that Savannah will not experience any more karma. If she does…it won’t be my problem.”

“David and the two doodles arrived at the lakeside and David grasped out from the Doodle Swordsman to run to Sierra and co., seeing the Swordsman ready to scythe through him, Rick prevented it with a swift punch in the chin.

“David, you’re back!” Jason said.

“Not for long,” said Doodle Swordsman.

While panting, David says, “I’ve been captive by DoodleBob and Horacio with the swordsman, what’s going on?”

“You missed a lot, I don’t want to explain it,” said Sierra.

The Doodle Swordsman was about to break against Rick’s grip against him, but Rick was still determined to hold on. That was until Justin sneaking snaps the Pebble of Life from Rick’s neck with a heave from his sword. Justin then quickly uses his sword to go through and slaughter Rick from about the end of the gut.

A long moment of silence was shown while Rick leisurely falls to his death.

“He didn’t say he has no weakness,” Jason said softly and sprints away from Lake Superior.

“We better report this to Horacio,” said Doodle Swordsman, and he leaves along with the Doodle Wizard.

“He’s slain, but the Pebble of Life isn’t damaged. Of course, the fetter is ripped,” said David.

“Rick…no, I dont want this to happen!” Sierra said and breaks into tears.

While crying for about 20 seconds, along with everybody else with a short series of tears, a sudden sensation goes through Sierra’s psyche. Her eyes started glowing white with anger and the rest of her body was showing off a blazing red polish.

“HE CANNOT DIE! MALICE SHALL BE CAUSED FOR WHAT HE’S DONE!” Sierra exclaimed.

Sierra’s anger also causes strong winds to surround the area.

“Sierra…” said Savannah.

“PROPHET YOU ARE! BE GONE OR BE PUNISHED THROUGH MY BLISTERING AUTHORITY!” Sierra exclaimed.

With that, Savannah was threatened to leave the lakeside. While Sierra was still angry, Rick’s pebble was glowing, and Sierra’s glow was growing stronger until the whole area was blinded by the light. After that, Sierra was calm and the pebble’s thread was repaired.

“What happened?” Rick said.

“Rick, youre back!” Sierra said with relief.

“Well I’ll be,” said Mason.

”You’ll never believe what you’ve done Sierra; you suddenly went out of control and went furious. I don’t know how that brought Rick back to life, but it happened,” said David.

Sierra simply breaks into tears again.

”What’s with you today, Sierra?” Vivian questioned.

“I feel horrible, I’ve never felt such fury, and I’m worried it could happen again,” said Sierra, “I blame myself.”

“It’s alright. Because I’m fine, and Kaan is going to revive Theo,” said Rick, “I bet everybody else feels saddened like you.” Sierra then exhaustingly hugs Rick.

“Yeah, I have pride, but I can’t seem to show it until Justin suddenly stabbed Rick,” said Jason, “I don’t feel sad though, but what I just saw was simply touching.”

“I’m envious, but it makes me upset when I demand too much,” said Mason.

”I’m lazy, but sometimes it puts me to shame,” said Vivian.

”I’m pretty greedy, but I hate it when I seem to be preferred as “spoiled,” said Jonah.

“Well, that’s few things to be sad about, but not as sad as what you’ve experienced,” said David, “For me, I’m upset for whatever bad thing happens and when guilt tries to eat me alive.”

“You’ll feel better Sierra, now let’s get out of here,” said Jonah.

Sierra and co. then walk away from Lake Superior, hoping for Kaan to come back with is jet.

In another scene, Justin was shown walking away from the forest, and beginning to experience a flashback, showing a younger ego of him seeing his parents in front of an unknown figure, which could resemble Horacio.

Almost everybody has a sad moment to look past. Savannah’s guilt causes her to roam off, Justin’s easily tempered attitude causes one to almost die, which causes Sierra’s breakdown to go out of control. All that, and Spongebob and the others’ fate are unknown. In a matter of time, the sorrow could end.

To be continued…

-----------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Featured Location(s): Michigan, Lake Superior

-----------

Also, the poll is over and ends with a tie. I'll either flip a coin or wait for other responses. Reviews appreciated.

Edited by Steel Sponge

FINNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLYYYYYYYYYYYY!

14. On Holiday

We see Kaan, Spongebob, and Sandy with DoodleBob and Horacio after the previous incident. Where the light was better, Spongebob, Sandy, and the villainous duo were outside.

“We scared the hell out of you both, am I correct?” Horacio said. “Your heads are still attached, along with everything else. You two are lucky I wasn’t intended to aim for you.”

“Well, now you destroyed my office. What do you want?” Spongebob asked.

“I see Theo has already passed on,” said Horacio.

“As you obviously pointed that out, if there’s only six to be destined into searching for Gakuto, what’s the point?” Spongebob replied.

“They can survive without him, but if it means very much to them…and you, there’s a price to offer for that,” said DoodleBob.

“What?” Kaan said.

“So you’re saying that you, the brew to all this mayhem, will be giving me an offer to restore Theo to life? But…his Pebble of Life is horrendously damaged,” said Spongebob.

“So, that’s correct. Then we can make a new one,” DoodleBob replied.

“How would that be possible? Spongebob and I were trying to figure out the location of Theo’s original revival chamber, but then Horacio decided to cause some trouble,” said Sandy.

“That’s also true. I believe I know where we could find the certain place to bring Theo back to life,” said DoodleBob.

“I can sense both of you are playing tricks, but what do you guys want?” Sandy asked.

“When you’re answering me, I want nothing. What DoodleBob wants is what matters to this situation,” Horacio answered. “I would care less and let Theo stay dead anyways, but you want the harder and somewhat clever way, I like that.”

(theme song plays:

)

Spongebob is unsure of Horacio’s words, but he and DoodleBob made the point. With their intelligible ways, they could be able to revive Theo and bring him back to the six others. Spongebob then responds, “Do you how to create a brand new Pebble of Life and find the proper place to revive him?”

“Gakuto knew how to make that witchcraft, of course I wouldn’t know. Very generous for him to never signalize Theo’s death the time Theo didn’t see it coming,” Horacio answered. “Seeing how he’s incognito for Neptune knows how long, it may seem that I’m your only support, along with DoodleBob and the others.”

“Well, except for David,” DoodleBob added.

“David doesn’t seem important right now,” Horacio said back, “On the subject of the revival place, I remember it being called The Sin Circle.”

“So that’s where the seven kids were reborn by Gakuto?” Spongebob asked again.

“Yes, let’s hurry up with creating the new Pebble of Life!” DoodleBob said.

“You know what material we must use, right?” Sandy questioned.

“We’ll just have to examine it,” DoodleBob responded.

The scene goes to a cave, where Spongebob and co. were spelunking. They were in search of crystals in order to make a new and fresh Pebble of Life.

“So, one ingredient to our Pebble of Life is a crystal?” Spongebob asked.

“I know Gakuto, yellow oaf,” said Horacio. “Now, the next thing we need for Theo is a particular tablet to restore him…like he was intended to.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Kaan questioned.

“I’ve been told that he used a tablet to work up the revival for the seven brats,” Horacio continued. “There’s no point into bringing him back if we don’t know how to revive him.”

“I don’t know, I think his original revival place might give us the answer,” said Sandy.

“You know Horacio, you’re acting awfully helpful for us,” said Spongebob, “You know, the fact that you know what we need to bring back Theo and stuff…”

“I’m just pandering for a while…you did not witness anything,” Horacio responded.

“But….you wanted Theo and the others dead in the first place! You’re confusing me now,” said Sandy.

“The confusion is part of what I have planned, now let’s go find the revival place,” said Horacio.

“Something’s really fishy here, and I do know it has very little to do with Horacio,” Sandy said suspiciously.

It took hours for Spongebob and co. to finally reach Theo’s original revival place, which was known as the Sin Circle.

“So that’s got to be where Gakuto’s destined bunch became revived, am I right?” Kaan asked.

“I’m always right, the Sin Circle is how those brats came to be,” said Horacio.

“I don’t get it, why do you show so much hatred? Would you be happy if Gakuto was around again?” Spongebob asked. He had many other questions to give, but Horacio answers him straightforwardly.

“It’s nothing really difficult to figure out that I share a grudge with those kids of Gakuto. However, “Gakuto the Legend,” is such a tick, and anything else about that is enough to piss me off.” Horacio explained, “I know Gakuto, you’ll figure out my nerve-wrecking behavior later on.”

“So, now that we’re finally here, do you or DoodleBob know the words that would revitalize Theo again?” Spongebob asked.

”Sure, it’s not a problem. I’m certain that it was…” DoodleBob then turns to Horacio and exclaims, “Horacio, seize the child!”

“Huh?” Spongebob said confused.

Gakuto then quickly takes Theo away from the hands of Kaan, Spongebob, and Sandy.

“Yeah, I definitely wasn’t expecting something miraculous,” said Sandy.

“So this is just a simple setup?” Spongebob questioned. “I don’t play games!”

“Well, as underdone and/or predictable this plan seemed to be, it’s complex. It’s not always easy to get what one person wants,” said Horacio.

“Now tell me…what do you want? Spongebob asked again.

“I love questions…now it’s time to confess what I really want, now that I’ve completely thought about it,” said DoodleBob. “I want to be whole…not a wasteful drawing like I am right now.”

“You seem really demanding. I was your original creator; nevertheless, you acted like Horacio was your true god. Both ways, you sure are hungry for some power,” Spongebob replied.

“What only matters that you indeed created me, and I need your help to make me fulfill my destiny,” DoodleBob replied. “I must say, you’re reminding me much about your other friends too. Your loyal assistant Sandy is very much prideful. Your best friend Patrick, blessed with Sloth, just seeing him slack off, but he has a noticeable use of Gluttony too, which would also be shared with your loyal pet snail Gary. Who could forget that cheapskate Mr. Krabs, he’s really off the charts with his Greed. Then there’s your neighbor Squidward, feeling Wrath out of everybody else. There’s also Krabs’ archenemy Plankton, who acts so envious. It’s good to be true. And lastly, there’s you Spongebob, the close enchantment of Lust. You’re only partially in that category, but I think you still act so foolish,” he said in an explanatory matter.

“Shut up,” said Sandy.

”There’s no turning back now Spongebob, I just want a sample of you so I can feel alive,” said DoodleBob.

Spongebob then tries to tug Theo away from Horacio. Spongebob’s karate skills give him a fairly strong force. He was luckily able to retrieve Theo from Horacio. While trying to keep Theo away from DoodleBob and Horacio, Theo is given to Kaan.

“Kaan, take him! Be quick and try to find any clues of reviving him!” Spongebob ordered.

“Oh and by the way Spongebob,” DoodleBob was saying. “David is absent, but I’d also like you to meet the other relatives of the Scribble Seven.”

Doodle Wizard, Doodle Swordsman, and the others were shown in front of DoodleBob once introduced. The other three were known to be Doodle Painter, Doodle Melody, and Doodle Shock.

“Now get them, and don’t let Kaan revive the child!” DoodleBob said.

-----------

From the point of their journey for Sierra and co., it was cold and blustery. They know how to keep warm, but they weren’t bearing any coats.

“Well, it looks like the holidays through this weather,” said Jason.

“I’m still anxious about Theo…I think I gave all my sympathy for him, it’s just hard to think about him, even if there wasn’t much depth inside him,” said Sierra.

“Well sure, but goodness, you sure scared us when you faced against Savannah,” said Mason. “I wonder where she is.”

“This isn’t all fair, I want to be warm, I want such cool powers like Sierra, and I want Theo back!” Jonah exclaimed.

“It will be alright. Afterwards, we have a long journey ahead of us…even if we would end up continuing without Theodore,” said Sierra. “If we might track down Gakuto, even if Theo is still dead, I won’t have him waiting.”

“Also, Kaan has been away for about…maybe 8 hours, what’s holding him up?” Vivian questioned.

“We’ll have to wait and see. We can’t just be abandoned like this,” said Sierra.

With a setup planned by DoodleBob, there’s no telling if Spongebob and the other heroes would succeed, especially to restore Theo from his dying experience. As cold as the weather would be, they’re all in hot water.

To be continued…

----------------------------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Character Debuts: Doodle Painter, Doodle Melody, Doodle Shock

Credit goes for Jjs for the 1-2 year long request of the second season theme song.

tl8LH.png