• Advertisement

S(lums)BC

Webizoid

Coming soon! Here's a little preview...

*dramatic music plays*

Narrator: In this city...

Steel Sponge: (voice-over) It ain't all pretty in the city, Web.

*shows the Good Noodles walking down the street, looking not so good*

Narrator: The Good Noodles...

Webby: I don't really have many friends.

Clappy: Then you'll fit in quite nicely.

*shows Krusty Krushers walking down the street, looking like they will crush something*

Narrator: And the Kusty Krushers...

Wumbo: I think he's dead.

OMJ: Welcome to the gang!

*the other gang members cheer while Wumbo feels guilty*

Narrator: Aren't exactly friends.

JCM: You won't accept my offer, huh?

Sabre: Never!

Narrator: Allies will be found...

Sauce Mama: I'm Sauce.

Cha: I'm Cha.

*the two shake hands*

Narrator: And deaths will occur.

*gunshot*

Webby: Oh my god.

S(lums)BC

COMING SOON

Hang on! This is not the episode. Here's the list of teams, in case anyone gets confused.

GOOD NOODLES:

Steel Sponge

Webby

70s

Clappy

thesuitelife

Aquatic Nuggets

4EverGreen

BeachBob

Crushingmayhem

BluePikmin

Chrdrenkmann

CNF1

PokeSponge

Dragiiin

Elastic Dog

ExKizuna

Metal Snake

Jelly

Michaelmn

hilaryfan80

NegiSponge

Sabre

Sauce Mama

SofiaGirl

spongebobandsandy

sbs1fan

spongedude

SpongeMaxwell

squidly

storytime

ThePizzaForYouAndMe

William Leonard

WWESpongeBro

WWESpongefan

Mothra

xAnimalCrossingPlayerx

KRUSTY KRUSHERS:

OMJ

Wumbo

Dylan

Box

Jjsthekid

SOF

SpongeSebastian

teenj

EVIL

JCM

Fa

SG12

13tehcat

CF

CDCB

Lunch Pail

MarioOrangeDash

ooooooofy

Shin

thecrad15

tigerdude22

UnlimitedCha

NEUTRAL:

Terminoob

SpongeBabe

Pakasa

Deli

spongebobiscool

Face

spongebobfan

Goosey

TartarSauce

person

Girlygirl

The Cartoon

Queen Malie

tvfan

talonmalon

ImtheKinda1997

PhilipB

ssj4gogita4

Bob_Ball

Blubber

Hassan

Hasfarr

XtremeNights

Everyone else

Here it is!

Season 1:

1. Webby the Wanderer

This is the story of two gangs and the hardships they face daily. Until some new people roll in and everything changes.

In the city of S(lums)BC, everything isn't peachy keen and happy. In fact, most of it isn't. Mostly everyone is split up into two gangs: Good Noodles and the Krusty Krushers. 

Don't let the name Good Noodles trick you. They aren't good at all. In fact, they are quite the opposite. Well, some of them. Steel Sponge, the leader of the gang, decided to use that name so he could confuse the normal citizens, which happened to be a smart move. No one really suspected a gang by the name of the Good Noodles.

As for the Krusty Krushers, their name was pretty damn accurate. They were rough, tough, and had little to no remorse for what they did. But then again, not all are that way. But the leader, OMJ, is the epitome of evil. He used his anger to help get points across; even if the point was death.

He and Steel are pretty level when it comes to being good gang leaders, but OMJ's remorse is below rock bottom. Steel could keep a cool head, but OMJ is the very definition of one of the Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath. But they had one thing in common: they had friends that would stick with their leaders, friends, and the other fellow members.

So the chronicle begins on a rainy Monday afternoon. The Good Noodles are walking to an empty lot, awaiting something that they have little to no idea about.

"Here we are." said Steel.

"So what the hell are we doing here?" asked Dragiiin.

"Can't we just plot on killing OMJ and the Krushers?" asked Ex.

"Settle down!" said Steel. They did. "We are here to arrange a meeting with the Krushers-,"

"So we're friends now?!" shouted Elastic.

"Why not?" asked a naive BluePikmin.

"Did he just ask why not?!" shouted an enraged Sabre.

"Oh shit, dude." said Clappy. "You are in for it now." Clappy was the right hand man of Steel, so he had witnessed things like this before.

"Guys, come on!" shouted Steel. "Stop!"

But they didn't stop. The fighting escalated and soon went from a simple quarrel to a fist fight. Steel tried to jump in between members to stop them from fighting, but nothing stopped the pissed gang members.

Suddenly, a smug OMJ sauntered over and shot Chrdrenkmann where he stood. He slumped over silently, a bullet wound through his forehead. 

70s jumped back. "Shit!"

Now these gangs didn't play by the rules, or any rules at all. They had to dodge the law at all costs just to act and live the way they wanted. Thanks to their parents and situations at home, they decided that the citizen life wasn't for them.

Steel seethed as he looked from the dead body of Chrdrenkmann to OMJ. "Old Man Jenkins."

"Steel Sponge." he greeted back casually. 

"Why did you kill one of our men?!" shouted a flabbergasted Suitelife.

"For no reason either!" Michealmn gawked.

OMJ put the tip of his cigar on the dead Chrdrenkmann's cold, dead forehead. It sizzled like the tempers of some of the Noodles. "You guys should know me by now." Then, changing the subject, "You guys decided to come."

"Our frickin' pleasure." said Steel, tossing his cigarette to the ground and crushing it under his bare foot. He didn't even wince.

"We've only come strictly for business." said Jjs, OMJ's right hand man. After him, rankwise, was Dylan, as was 70s after Clappy.

OMJ decided to keep his cigar. "So let's get started."

"Not if we can help it!" shouted Ex, running over to OMJ with his large jackknife.

OMJ simply sidestepped and Ex ran into an unsuspecting ooooooofy, who didn't die, but was about to scream in pain if it weren't for the people behind him to mask his screams.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" asked an angry Clappy, dragging him back to the Noodle side.

"What's gotten into you?" muttered Ex.

"Let's cut the bullshit, huh?" said Jjs. "Let's get to the meeting."

"What's the meeting for?" asked Steel.

OMJ grinned. "We're going to have a rumble in this empty lot. Midnight tomorrow."

Steel nodded. "Sounds interesting."

"Damn right it does." added Dylan.

"Now we need to go over weapons." said Jjs.

"What do you suggest?" asked Clappy.

Sauce Mama stepped forward. "Uh, guys? Why do we have to have these rumbles so often? Nothing ever really happens."

Cha stepped forward on her side as well. "Yeah, she's right!"

"You both shut your mouths." said OMJ, turning to Cha, since they were both Krushers.

The girls stepped back. Steel stepped towards OMJ. "I'll start listing what we can use. Bricks."

"Blades." continued OMJ.

"Pipes!" jeered Clappy.

"Rocks!" instigated Jjs.

"Sticks!" shouted Dylan.

"GUNS!!!!" screamed a riled up Dragiiin. Everyone looked around the lot to make sure no one was listening.

70s whacked Dragiin in the back of the head. "Don't do that, dumbass."

Dragiiin scowled. "Why don't you go home and fuck your mom some more?"

"So are you guys in or what?" asked SOF.

"What kind of question is that?" asked Aquatic Nuggets.

"Of course we are!!!" shouted Sabre. The Noodles cheered.

"How about jazz?" asked Box. Jazz was a term that meant no fighting or getting riled up before the big fight.

"No jazz." replied Steel quickly. Although he was born and raised a streetwise, trust-no-one gang leader, he still liked to play a fair game. "Let's shake on it." Steel stretched his hand out.

OMJ shrugged. "If that's what it takes." He shook his hand.

Clappy rounded up the Noodles. "NOODLES!!!"

"KRUSHERS!!!" Jjs rounded his members as well.

The teams began to chant their team names as if they were sports teams. Like sports, both teams were sure that they would whoop the other team's asses.

WEBBY POV

I woke up to blazing carnage all around me. It looked like a car wreck, but way more severe. I was burnt and bleeding all over, and I thought I would never make it out of there alive, but I would sure as hell try.

I staggered away from the wreck in utter shock. I could see the city a mile or so away, so I figured I could get closer to town so when I die, people will find me. Everything ached, and I never thought I would get to civilization.

But somehow, I got very close.

I made it to the outskirts of town before so knew I couldn't take another step. I collapsed right there and I didn't remember anything else until I woke up again.

I woke up to a bunch of scraggly looking teens, young adults, and kids standing around my bed. One was sitting on the side of my bed, relieved I woke up.

"You alright down there?" asked the kid.

"I'm fine." I answered. "What happened?"

"We found you on the outskirts of town, enough said, true believers." said a strange looking adult.

I sat up. "Well, if it isn't too much, I'd like to hear more."

"That's just his catchphrase." said the boy sitting on my bed. "He never says anything without tagging that at the end."

"I see." I said warily. "I'm Webizoid, but you can call me Webby, or my given name, Ryan."

"I'm 70s." said the boy on my bed. "It's dangerous to tell people your name around here, but you are new and you're in good company. The one with the catchphrase and the many emotions is called 4EverGreen. You can meet everyone else later."

"Why not now?" I asked curiously.

70s shrugged. "Steel wants to see you."

"Steel?" I asked. "Am I supposed to know him?"

"He's our leader." replied a tan girl with a thick accent. "You can call me by my Codename, Jelly." she added.

"Nice to meet you, Jelly." I said as my eyes scanned the new group. I saw a girl quickly look away from me when I looked at her. I wondered why she did that until I could see that her face was red with embarrassment.

"I guess I should go meet him." I suggested, getting up.

70s held out his hand and eased me back down. "They are coming to talk to you. Steel and Clappy." He motioned for the other gang members to leave. They obeyed.

I nodded. "I'm guessing that Clappy is his accomplice."

70s gently got off of the bed. "Right-hand man is more like it. Whoever Steel goes, Clappy follows."

I was still curious. "How come it's so dangerous to let people know your real name?"

"It could get you killed." 70s said simply before leaving. Good thing he left because I was shocked speechless.

A short while later, Steel and his right-hand man Clappy came in and sat in two chairs next to my bed.

The one smoking said, "You must be Webizoid."

I nodded. "Are you Steel?"

He smiled and sat back. "I am. This is Clappy."

Clappy smirked at me. "Pleasure."

Steel got to explaining what happened. "So a few of my boys found you lying face-first on the outside of town. You looked like death. So those idiots decided to drag you here. I was cautious that you were some sort of a spy, but you didn't look the type, so I let it slide. I figured even if you were, you might cut us some slack for saving your weary ass."

"Thank you." I said.

Then I felt something bump against my head. I didn't bother to look because I knew what it was and I was afraid I would die of fright just looking at it. It was a gun and I was easily swayed to do whatever they say or get my brains blown out.

I could tell Stell knew I was scared shitless. He wasn't even the one holding the gun to my head. He acted cocky anyway, but he had every right to. This gang seemed more like a mafia than a street gang. It was strange, but it must have gotten the job done.

Steel looked at Clappy. "You can put down that gun."

I felt the barrel leave my temple. "Yes sir." I heard his voice say.

Steel got in my face."I allowed him to do that to earn your trust. I have your trust, right?"

I nodded. "Absolutely, Mr. Steel."

Steel chuckled. "I ain't no mister, kid. Just call me Steel, alright? Let's practice."

I put forth all the effort I could muster. "Okay... Steel."

"Very good." said Clappy.

"Now are you a spy or not?" asked Steel.

I gawked and was silent for a bit. "A spy? Of course not!"

I felt the gun against my temple. "I'm not! I'm not! Don't shoot, please!"

Steel shrugged. "I trust him."

Clappy lowered the gun. "As you wish, Steel."

"Alright, you will stay here." said Steel. "We think you ain't lying."

Yet Clappy was still eyeing me suspiciously.

"Can I ask some questions?" I asked him, but then I cowered in fear. "Unless you-,"

Steel shrugged. "It's fine with us. Make it quick, though."

Clappy still didn't really looked like he was fine with me.

"What is this place?" I chose to ask first.

"This is SlumsBC." said Clappy, circling around me. "A city that is far from any other towns. Good luck if you try to escape by foot. You'll be buzzard food in three days."

I winced. "One of the gang members, 70s, said telling someone your name is dangerous around here."

"It is." said Steel.

"Why is that?" I asked.

Steel sighed, puffing out smoke. "It ain't all pretty in the city, Web. There is another rival gang that will kill people in a heartbeat. There are even cops. Steer clear of them if you want a place to live from now on. The worst thing to do is tell them you belong to a gang. Never do something as stupid as that. If you do, don't elaborate. Make up some bullshit about how it's some dumbass inside joke and get out of there."

"I understand." I said. "One more question."

"Just the one?" asked Clappy.

"Yes." I replied. "Who are you guys?" I wanted to stay on their good side, so I added, "I won't tell a single soul. I promise."

Steel and Clappy headed for the door. Steel turned around before leaving to say, "We are the Good Noodles." He and Clappy left.

I thought that had to be the strangest gang name ever. But I decided it was probably for the gang's good and dozed off.

3RD PERSON

Over where Webby crashed, another teen fought his way out of the rubble. It was Wumbo, and he was wearing a bloody and battered police officer uniform. He looked at the city and said hoarsely, "This must be the place."

TO BE CONTINUED

So, other than the trivia, that's all! I'm thinking about letting people write their own POVs (with my guidelines). If I PM you, you will have part of the story narrated by you. Yes, it can happen more than once, so keep your eyes peeled. Yes, if you help out you will get credited. I'm not sure if I should give out doubloons because there is narrating in every episode and I'm not exactly wealthy wIth that currency (or any currency for that matter).

If you don't want to narrate or create it, let me know and I will make it. It's up to you. But if you refuse my offer I have the choice to do whatever I want with you. :P

Trivia:

POV: Webby

Debut: Everyone except citizens (Steel, Webby, Clappy, OMJ, 70s, Jjs, Dylan, Michaelmn, suitelife, Dragiiin, Aquatic Nuggets, SOF, Ex, Elastic, BluePikmin, Jelly, Smiles, Cha, 4EverGreen, Box, and Wumbo had speaking parts)

Body Count: 1

Hurt: ooooooofy

Killed: Chrdrenkmann

Title Reference: The Wanderers

• Like 1