• Advertisement

The Amazing Race - SBC Style Bitches!

Clappy

Plot: Another SBC user parody, but this time you guys are going to be kayfabe competing in The Amazing Race. Who is in it to win it? Who is going to fail epicly? Where are we going? You shall soon find out......I hope

Contestants

70s and Tvguy

Dragiiin and Elastic

hilaryfan80 and Face

Nathan and CDCB

Jjs and Steel

4EverGreen and SpongeOddFan

Jelly and Sabre

Ex and Wumbo

CF and Deli

Teenj and Luke/Metal Snake

Guymonty and PatStar2000 (pretty lulzy if anyone gets it)

1. Introducing The Teams

70s and tvguy

They are the two main admins of SBC and best e-friends. They may bicker like an old married couple often, but they always put their differences aside and make up. Will they let their emotions get the best of them?

Dragiiin and Elastic

These two have a lot in common. With similar tastes in so many hobbies and entertainment one would think that they would be in sink when it comes to knowing each other.....right?

hilaryfan80 and Face

These two know each other the best of all the teams due to family ties, but will the brothers show brotherly love or brotherly shove when trying to win a million dollars?

Nathan and CDCB

CDCB has always stood by Nathan's side when people were letting know Nathan know how they really feel. Will CDCB soon see what everyone else sees when he is stuck with him?

Jjs and Steel

Easily the spongiest team of all the SBC members and they often show similarities in preferences. Will the best of friends work together or will they learn things they never knew about each other?

4EverGreen and SOF

Both have a taste for animation over live action shows, but will these two show their true believers that they can function under pressure or wil they cruse the day they became a team?

Jelly and Sabre

The two biggest Beatles nuts on SBC (unless 70s wants in on that claim) have a major fandom in common, but the most random of the SBC teams must learn more about each other if they want to succeed.

Ex and Wumbo

After having a rocky relationship to start off, these two are now really good e-friends and are two of the wittiest users on SBC. Will they be able to use their wit to gain major ground over everyone else?

CF and Deli

Every season has the major girl power team and these two are a force to be reckon with. CF the Pokemon master and Deli the Muppet guru are going to show the world that these two are going to rape the competition.

Teenj and Luke

Two of the nicest users on SBC have been able to tolerate much during their time on SBC and are ready to show the world that they are no underdogs.

Guymonty and PatStar2000

Will these two put their poop eating obsession aside or are they going to have to sign Elastic's ass when they get eliminated first?

...and PatStar2000

Will these two put their poop eating obsession aside or are they going to have to sign Elastic's ass when they get eliminated first?

Um...what? PatStar2000? He's pretty cool...

Glad I'm not in it
I was going to find a way to include everyone that is not a team in my lit, but clearly you don't want to be in this. So I got an idea. Why don't you put your foot in your mouth and not shove insults towards other people's works before they even get started? Goosey, go be a prick somewhere else.

I was going to find a way to include everyone that is not a team in my lit, but clearly you don't want to be in this. So I got an idea. Why don't you put your foot in your mouth and not shove insults towards other people's works before they even get started? Goosey, go be a prick somewhere else.
I think he was worried that he would be put in a negative light more than anything else.

I think he was worried that he would be put in a negative light more than anything else.
Well Goosey should have put it that way and made himself come off as less asshole-ish icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm sorry, was that the first post by Goosey you've read? 428899.gif
Well I have never seen Goosey post when I was active until now. The only other time he came off that way was in the Down Under thread, but otherwise I guess I never bothered to look at some of his old posts 428899.gif