• Advertisement

MDPP's Christmas Giveaway!

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

That's right, you heard it right! I'm going to be giving away free real-life and SBC stuff for Christmas!!! :D

It will work like a raffle: all you have to do is enter, and you have a chance to win some prizes!

You could win:

1. A copy of the "Christmas Who?" SpongeBob special (iTunes).
  2. A copy of the "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" movie (iTunes; HD or SD; comes with the Extras pack with Behind-the-Scenes footage, music, etc).
  3. Name the next SBC skin: you get to choose what will be in the next SBC skin!
  4. $10 Ultimate Game Card. You can use this on any game you want, or even the Xat! Here's a list on what games you can use the card on.
  5. Name something in an upcoming SBC feature (yes, I am hinting something).

All you have to do to enter is like this post! The prize winners will be announced on Christmas Eve (December 24th) at 9pm EST during a live webcast, so check back to see if you won!  :lol:

Note: all gifts are virtual. I will never, in any way, need any personal information, such as your address. At the very most, I would need your Apple ID if you win an iTunes prize. We treat your privacy very seriously. If you have any issues, please PM me with any concerns you may have.

Guest hilaryfan80

Here's the gift wrap paper of winners, or whatever you want to make of it. They can't wait to be filled!

1220131413-TWINKLE.gif

And I already have one of the gifts.

1220131415.jpg

Guest hilaryfan80

This is obviously just a scheme to pad hilaryfan80's likes.

Count me in.

...or it could be an easy way to keep up with entries. :P

Guest hilaryfan80

I have changed the Xat prize to the $10 Ultimate Game Card prize. You can, however, still use the Ultimate Game Card on the Xat if you'd like, but you're not limited.

Guest hilaryfan80

Will the gamer card be a "real" item, or will we be getting a code or something?

It is a real unused gamer card with an unused code on it. The winner will get the code through a PM. I posted a picture of it above, but if you want, I can post the backside. The scratch-off part hasn't been scratched off yet.

Guest hilaryfan80

What if the person is from the other side of the world?

I kept changing the answer to my last post, so I deleted it and made this one.  :lol:

Unfortunately, I cannot send iTunes prizes directly to other countries. I can, however, send iTunes gift cards through a PM, which you can redeem onto your account.

The sad news is that the Philippines doesn't sell iTunes gift cards. This means that if you win an iTunes prize, I will have to make accommodations for you (like give you an Amazon gift card, Ultimate Game Card, or anything you'd like).

If you win the Ultimate Game Card, you shouldn't have any problem with it because the card is sold in the Philippines. It's also sold in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Taiwan.

The other two gifts are just fine.