• Advertisement

Peanuts (Newspaper Comic)

President Squidward

This comic... this amazing newspaper comic... one of the most beloved newspaper comics... Created by Charles M. Schulz, this comic lasted from October 2, 1950 to February 13, 2000 (The last strip after his death the day before). Schulz completed 17,897 daily and Sunday Peanuts strips, each and every one fully written, drawn, and lettered entirely by his own hand - an unmatched achievement in comics.

Enough with the history... anybody here a fan of this comic, featuring Snoopy, Lucy, Linus, Schroder, Woodstock, etc. and of course, Good Ol' Charlie Brown?

I've been a fan of Peanuts for years and been collecting The Complete Peanuts series (Which is on 1987-1988 at the moment).

Discuss about this newspaper comic masterpiece.

This comic... this amazing newspaper comic... one of the most beloved newspaper comics... Created by Charles M. Schulz, this comic lasted from October 2, 1950 to February 13, 2000 (The last strip after his death the day before). Schulz completed 17,897 daily and Sunday Peanuts strips, each and every one fully written, drawn, and lettered entirely by his own hand - an unmatched achievement in comics.

Enough with the history... anybody here a fan of this comic, featuring Snoopy, Lucy, Linus, Schroder, Woodstock, etc. and of course, Good Ol' Charlie Brown?

I've been a fan of Peanuts for years and been collecting The Complete Peanuts series (Which is on 1987-1988 at the moment).

Discuss about this newspaper comic masterpiece.

i think i was reading peanuts when you posted this

ANYWAYS AHHHH I LOVE THE COMIC TO PIECES :wub: