• Advertisement

Unique Things About Your School

Moar Boy

Our school has nothing special about it. It's just a normal middle school. Apparently though, people say that our school has "the best students" which i think is a load of shit, because i've met plenty of people there who i hate.

Here are the unique things about my school #poop

Spoiler

I go to Elementery School but our Middle School in our neighbourhood has a 3D Printer/Makerbot Replicator. My school STILL HAS WINDOWS XP in the computer lab and in the classrooms AND WE STILL USE INTERNET EXPLORER 8 FOR BROWSING BUT NOW WE HAVE GOOGLE CHROME AND WE HAVE SMART BOARDS WHICH ARE LIKE BIG SCREENS FOR EDUCATION WE HAVE ONE THAT STILL HAS WINDOWS XP AND 2 THAT HAVE WINDOWS 7 AND WE HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT AND WE GET PIZZA LUNCHES AND LIKE 11 OF THE COMPUTERS IN THE COMPUTER LAB ARE BROKEN AND SOME OF THEM HAD WINDOWS VISTA BUT THEY DOWNGRADED TO WINDOWS XP AND OUR SCHOOL HAD A CRICKET LEAUGE LAST YEAR AND OUR SCHOOL WAS ON A TV NETWORK CALLED CBC IN CANADA WHICH I WATCHED AND WE HAVE A SPORTS LEAUGE FOR A SPORT CALLED BORDENBALL WHATEVER THAT IS AND WE HAVE BEEN ON OTHER CANADIAN NETWORKS LIKE CTV AND CITYTV SO YEAH THATS ALL THE STUFF YAY.

Okay fine here's something cool.

Our team (8B) is the only team in the school that did not have a teacher replacement. We have the same exact teachers as last year and every other team has at least 1 new teacher. 

We have a science wing, a completely new part of the building (well, it's still being built) for science classes. It's really cool because our school was built in the late 60's/early 70's.