• Advertisement

The Penguins Of Madagascar (Show Discussion)

Jjs Goodman

I think this series ADDS to the movies rather than subtracting from them! Also, Bonus Points to Nickelodeon for having former "MADtv" actress goddess Nicole Sullivan as a voice on that show, as Skipper's love interest (yes, I WENT there!) :o Namely, the Otter named Marlene! :D Enough said! ;)

Defiantly the best show based on a movie. I always enjoyed the penguins' appearances from the Madagascar movies so this show was my favorite on Nick right now. Favorite penguin would be Skipper followed by Kowalski, Private, and Rico. But the characters in the show are likable and they only get unlikable sometimes. I have to admit, King Julien (and maybe Mort a little bit due to the king's royal foot obsession) SOMETIMES gets on my nerves in this show but he is still funny (not as much in the movies). Plus, there's hardly any bad episodes....the worst episode I've ever seen was Roomies cause it was disgusting (gross humor doesn't belong in this show). I just wish the show would continue for at least one more season (but one of the show's ex producers are saying that they're moving on to something new) 10/10