• Advertisement

What OS are you running?

Guest hilaryfan80

OS X Yosemite, with several other OS installed in Parallels: Windows 98, Windows Server 2012 R2, Ubuntu 14.04, Android 4.4 Kit Kat, and Debian 8.1 Jessie.

My phone runs Android 5.1 Lollipop.

SBC's server runs Ubuntu 14.04, but it will soon change to Debian 8.1 Jessie.

My Raspberry Pi runs Raspbian, which is based off of Debian Wheezy.

Windows 10 Home Insider Builds on my laptop, Windows 7 Ultimate on our HP Pavilion dv7 (I think), Windows 7 Professional on my random desktop (for testing stuff), iOS 9.0.2 on my iPod 5G, jailbroken, and moreeeee

Windows 10. Not too fond of it though, very buggy and it's already gotten corrupted. My dad who is a software programmer even has trouble trying to resolve it sometimes.

(I don't download anything weird, I pretty much just have Chrome and Adobe stuff...)

Edited by Eggnog

I have upgraded to Mac OS X El Capitan since my last post. It is such a huge improvement. Seriously. My laptop runs much more smoothly than it did with Yosemite.

Guest hilaryfan80

Mac OS X El Capitan. My hard drive crashed a few days ago, so I had to completely reinstall it. *sigh* I lost all of my college notes.

I also have a Bootcamp install with Windows Server 2012 R2 on it, since college students can get Windows Server for free. :)

Spoiler

Windows 10 Home on my main laptop

Windows 7 Ultimate on my testing laptop

Windows 7 Ultimate on our old family laptop

Windows 10 Home on my Mom and Dad's laptop

No OS yet on my testing desktop

iOS 9.0.2 on my iPod touch 5G

CyanogenMod 10 on my Samsung Galaxy Note

Android Lolipop on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0

A bunch of devices, I know.

I have Windows Vista (32 bit, and I have the Home Premium version to be exact) for my computer. I had Windows 7 too, but my computer had to be wiped, and degraded back to Vista last year. Vista is okay, and I'm very used to it. Unfortunately, it feels slow, and when it does, doing something on the computer feels like a chore, rather than just doing it. Although, it might be hidden viruses, dirty registry, or not powerful enough computer (even though the speed was good when my computer was picked up back to the my house)

I only use my family computer, and my family doesn't have plans to upgrade in the meantime, although it should since Vista is losing support next April. If my computer had a complete revamp, it wouldn't be necessary to upgrade.