• Advertisement

The Last of Us

Aya♥

I've heard a lot of good things about it, mostly about the story and how it's pushing survival horror to a whole new level. This game will likely change that genre for good.

This game not only changes the genre, but sets the standard at what a Survival Horror game should be

This game not only changes the genre, but sets the standard at what a Survival Horror game should be

I agree, hopefully this convinces Capcom in bringing Resident Evil back to Survival Horror. It's doubtful though.

I'm kinda half and half over getting this game since i'm saving up money for MGS5 and on getting the Wii U. Like terminoob said, it's sad that it came out so late.

• Like 1

I agree, hopefully this convinces Capcom in bringing Resident Evil back to Survival Horror. It's doubtful though.

I could not agree more with this statement

• Like 1

It's a great game. I t feels like a movie. It also gives us the emotion that the characters are having. Great story! And it's also original. Who could have think of fungus making people crazy.

Mr. Bigshot over here.

Ps2 is from 2004, Gameboy is 2005,Psp is 2007, Xbox is 2011, and the laptop is given by my dad, and he bought it at 2005.

Most of my gaming consoles is mostly rather old and not in the best condition, the Psp's battery is leaking and losing power very fast, samething with the Gameboy, the Ps2 have to be repaired at 2012 because apparently some ants build their nest in the power adapter, Xbox is at good condition, and for the laptop? it's heating very fast.