• Advertisement

SpongeBob's Top 100

Patty Rose

Reposted from SBM.

Similar to Krabby Frie's Best Day Ever Top 100 (See SBM), I've decieded to make one based on the Nicktoons UK marathan "SpongeBob's Top 100".

300px-Summer_Job.jpg

Plot: When escaping from SpongeBob, Mrs. Puff accidently crashes her vehicle into the Krusty Krab. Because of this, she is forced to work at the Krusty Krab.

Opinion: How to make this episode? Re-make Boating Buddies, but replace Mrs. Puff with Squidward, replace the boating school with the krusty krab, and there you go. Even though I don't hate this episode as much as I hate Boating Buddies, it's still a "SpongeBob being an annoying piece of *seal noice*" episode and like most of them, I can't stand them.

300px-One_Coarse_Meal.jpg

Plot: Mr. Krabs finds out about Plankton's fear of whales, and tries to scare him wearing a costume in the model of Pearl.

Opinion: Being honest, I've only seen this episode once and I barely remember it, but with what I read about this episode, it would definaly be one I would hate, with Mr. Krabs being a *dolphin noice* piece of *seal noice* to Plankton, by attempting to scare him with a costume of her daughter, with Plankton being scared *seal noice* and decideing to commmit suicide. Then SpongeBob walks in the scene and says "psss.....Mr. Krabs is afraid of mimes, which is actually another trap to scare the *dolphin noice* out of Plankton! I'm glad I haven't seen this episode fully, and I hope never to.

• Like 1

Driven_to_Tears.jpg

(Rule of Dumb was accidentally shown)

Plot: Patrick takes a driving test and surprisingly passes. Unfortunately, this affects SpongeBob's relationship with Patrick.

Opinion: I thought this was an alright episode. Yes, I agree, I didn't really like the scenes when Patrick was being a show-off and jerk, but still, it had it's moments. And it's still a season 4 episode, that I can happily watch whenever it's on.

300px-The_Algae%27s_Always_Greener.jpg

Plot: Using a life-switching device, Plankton switches lives with Mr. Krabs, in which makes Plankton now the manager of the Krusty Krab.

Opinion: Who doesn't love this episode? Almost every single scene is memorable, especially...

and

This episode may not be in my top 10 favorite episodes, but it's still in my top 15, and it's still an episode everyone remembers.