• Advertisement

Mario Kart 7

Guest Long Timmy

Guest Long Timmy

Neat 3DS game. I enjoy it a lot. As for anyone with the game, I took the freedom of making two SBC groups in MK7. One is for 150cc races (found at 60-5332-8607-1813) and the other one is for Balloon Battle (which is found at 51-3549-4096-0523). So, what do you think?

250px-Mario-Kart-7-Box-Art.jpg

Guest Long Timmy

I think it's an awesome game, just like the typical Mario Kart games. I have yet to get it though, but I probably will once I buy a 3DS.

When are you thinking of getting it?

Guest Long Timmy

Maybe later in the year, but seeing as i'm more focused on getting the new consoles. It'll probably be next year.

I see. Well, I'm unsure about getting the PS Vita before the PS4, seeing as how the Vita has such a small selection of titles. The PS3 is still having new games in production as well. I'm pretty excited for Disgaea Dimension 2, which came out in Japan last March.

I see. Well, I'm unsure about getting the PS Vita before the PS4, seeing as how the Vita has such a small selection of titles. The PS3 is still having new games in production as well. I'm pretty excited for Disgaea Dimension 2, which came out in Japan last March.

So, you're getting the PS4 at launch? If I were you, I would wait until the prize goes down. Also, I'm still waiting for some PS3 titles to be released such as Metal Gear Solid 5.

Anyway, back to the topic. I might get the 3ds next year if I get a job by then. Being a year late wouldn't leave me out of the party.

Guest Long Timmy

Too many 3DS games out there. What about the people with DSs? All Nintendo's handheld games are plain 3DS.

Because 3DS is better. :P Besides, 3DS exclusives help Nintendo keep selling.

Because 3DS is better. :P Besides, 3DS exclusives help Nintendo keep selling.

I know, but there's people that don't want to shell out more money for a DS in 3D.

Guest Long Timmy

I know, but there's people that don't want to shell out more money for a DS in 3D.

I don't think they really care. They just want to keep selling their 3DS. Besides, not only is the 3DS 3D, but it also has better graphics than the DS. Of course if it's graphics you want, there's the PS Vita. But if you're looking for the incredible Nintendo exclusives... well, you get my point.

The 3DS isn't a DS with 3D, it's an entirely new handheld. Plus, it's vastly more powerful than the DS, check the specs if you want proof. But my point is that people will eventually switch to the 3DS once the DS is discontinued, which should happen in the next few years.

Yeah what crushing and Acidic have said.  The 3DS is the successor to the DS, so the DS is now the new last-gen handheld while the 3DS is the now current-gen handheld for Nintendo.

As for Mario Kart 7, I love it.  Easily the best Mario Kart handheld game.