• Advertisement

Sam and Max (Television Series)

Aya♥

dude I'm in love with how the sam & max are so optimistically in their own worlds and how the show never takes a rest even for a second on screen. I've seen the these characters around the internet before and kinda knew it was a game franchise but recently found out about the freelance police series. It's amazing how they have such intellect dialogue mixed in with some hyper-paced zaniness. Like I'm sure I enjoy this series more as an adult as I would a kid with their choice of words. It really feels like between a kid's show and adult show like PG-13, if that makes sense. And I love that. Sam's my favorite for his notable positivity and overanalyzation but Max is good too of course for his blunt ways of just being able to go mad with some weapons or his observations. I'm really glad they didn't feel the need to through in the stereotypical character traits such as the dumb or bully main character(s). When I'm done watching the series I'll probably check out the video game(s?) and maybe comics.

snmweep.jpg

51 minutes ago, Kris Kiyoko said:

dude I'm in love with how the sam & max are so optimistically in their own worlds and how the show never takes a rest even for a second on screen. I've seen the these characters around the internet before and kinda knew it was a game franchise but recently found out about the freelance police series. It's amazing how they have such intellect dialogue mixed in with some hyper-paced zaniness. Like I'm sure I enjoy this series more as an adult as I would a kid with their choice of words. It really feels like between a kid's show and adult show like PG-13, if that makes sense. And I love that. Sam's my favorite for his notable positivity and overanalyzation but Max is good too of course for his blunt ways of just being able to go mad with some weapons or his observations. I'm really glad they didn't feel the need to through in the stereotypical character traits such as the dumb or bully main character(s). When I'm done watching the series I'll probably check out the video game(s?) and maybe comics.

snmweep.jpg

I don't even remember seeing the tv series based of the video game, but i do know this came on FOX Kids I believe. I could not to get what's this show aboit or sounds like their own version of Ren & Stimpy to me.

IMO, maybe i was kind of lost while I've seen some episode online.

31 minutes ago, Mabel Claus said:

I don't even remember seeing the tv series based of the video game, but i do know this came on FOX Kids I believe. I could not to get what's this show aboit or sounds like their own version of Ren & Stimpy to me.

IMO, maybe i was kind of lost while I've seen some episode online.

Maybe try watching it slower to get some of the jokes, sometimes I have to go back to hear a joke or two myself.

• Like 1