• Advertisement

Me (Gary)

Gary

It surprises me that I haven't had a topic here yet, as I've made more appearances in the series than Sandra the Squirrel and Sheldon the Plankton. Not to be vain, but my role as SpongeBob's pet has won me numerous accolades, including the Emmy for Best Supporting Mollusk and the Kid's Choice Award for Best Excretion of Slime in an Animated Series. The idea that I'm not an essential character, which some of you harbor, is completely absurd. Without me, SpongeBob would have nobody to talk to during transition scenes, depriving the audience of important bits of exposition. Discuss how wrong my haters are in this topic.

• Like 1

Gary is one of my favourite characters, purely because the way he conveys his emotions without doing much other than a 'meow' is cute.

(By the way, I'm not fanboy-ing over you if that's what you think. But, being a very respecting person in my opinion, I suppose you'd let that slide just this once.)

(By the way, I'm not fanboy-ing over you if that's what you think. But, being a very respecting person in my opinion, I suppose you'd let that slide just this once.)

No, it's fine. I'm always welcome of Gary "fanboyism", as you call it.

• Like 1