• Advertisement

[4th] Teams Contest: Photo Captioning

Jjs Goodman

The fourth Teams contest will be in this thread starting tonight at 8 PM EST, hosted by teenj12! The game will be "Photo Captioning". Be sure to work together with teammates and get them involved! Whichever Team wins gets a point to their scoreboard and 10,000 doubloons to their team bank.

Before the game, I would recommend picking one user from your team to edit the image for the questions, as you only need one image from a team for each question. You may help out the person who is editing it, of course.

Welcome everyone to Photo Captioning! How does this work? Well..

-First of all, you need ONE person from each team to add the captions to the images. You can help them of what to add, but I must receive one image per team. Here is the representatives of each team:

Spy Buddies: Jjsthekid

Goofy Goobers: Aquatic Nuggets

Jellyfish Hunters: ?

Karate Choppers: ?

The JHs and KCs will need to find editors soon.

-I will provide 4 images. You will have 15 minutes to edit each image with a witty or clever caption. I will then judge which one is the best and give that team a point. Whoever wins the most by the end wins the contest; we will have a tie-breaker in the event of a tie.

-Do not steal an image from another team - this will result in disqualification.

-The caption must be readable.

-You CAN enlarge the image given if need be on whatever you are using to edit it.

-Not sure what to use? You could use fotoflexer.com, Paint, or even GIMP. Whatever you'd like!

Without further ado, let's begin!:

SBs: 0

GGs: 0

JHs: 0

KCs: 0

Image 1: Add a witty/clever caption to this image:

http://encrypted-tbn...JBQ5oxWrkRmjd2Q

You can post your image whenever in this thread, but you have 15 minutes! I will post when the time is up and pick the best one!