• Advertisement

Cartoon All-Stars

I'M A TRASH CAN

I Decided to Release A Sneak Peek Of Episode 7a But I Blurred It!, Even Through i Didn't Start Writing The Episode Yet

I'm Sure That The Episode Will Come Out Halloween 2013 For Octerror Fest SBC Likes to Call it I Will Release A Sneak Peek For Octerror Fest 2013 If It Does Not Happen, The Sneak Peak Will Be Still Posted Anyways So See me at Halloween On SBC!   

Spoiler
KTeR2La.png

So, considering we haven't gotten anything off the ground in over a year and Mike keeps disappearing...

I believe it is time to let this ship sail. I have no interest in it anymore, and Mike likely doesn't have much either. If he ever comes back, I will probably tell him about this. Of course, since it's his creation, he can still decide if he wants more, but since he's not here, I guess I'm the deciding man in this.

R.I.P. CAS

2 hours ago, imrustyokay said:

I guess i'm trying to (Subtly) suggest a Spin-off to riff. (I'm stupid, I know)

Yeah, okay. Two things about that:

1.) Bumping an old topic is not a good way to suggest. If anything, PM me riff suggestions.

and

2.) I don't really find this worth riffing honestly. JRT will return, but I have a life and some things aren't worth mentioning at all.