• Advertisement

149a. You Don't Know Sponge

Jjs Goodman

Eh, I thought this episode was okay. It's not one of my favorite season 7 episodes but It's not one of the worst season 7 episodes either. It was a little boring in my opinion. It's not a bad episode because some parts made me laugh like the begining and Patrick pressing the buttom of the blender while SpongeBob was hiding in the blender. Overall, this episode was just okay and It's not worth watching again. 6/10

Eh, I thought this episode was okay. It's not one of my favorite season 7 episodes but It's not one of the worst season 7 episodes either. It was a little boring in my opinion. It's not a bad episode because some parts made me laugh like the begining and Patrick pressing the buttom of the blender while SpongeBob was hiding in the blender. Overall, this episode was just okay and It's not worth watching again. 6/10

My thoughts on this episode is changed. At first I disliked this episode just like many people but I watched this episode again and It was actually better than I remembered. To be honest, I actually liked this episode a lot. Sure, Patrick not knowing anything about SpongeBob was stupid and even though we all know Patrick is stupid, he should know more about his friend because Patrick and SpongeBob are best friends but I found this episode funny. SpongeBob and Patrick making their favorite noises was funny. The quiz part made me laugh. Squidward's "Well, you two have fun with your mutual ignoraminius society." line very funny. SpongeBob playing leapfrog with a rock was hilarious. Patrick pressing the buttom of the blender while SpongeBob was hiding in the blender was funny too. The ending cracked me up too. Even though I found this episode very stupid and boring in a few parts, the episode was funny. 8.5/10

I really like this episode. It was cool learning new things about SpongeBob (favorite ice-cream vanilla, favorite color beige) and Patrick (favorite color aquamarine) and it was funny seeing Patrick not knowing anything about SpongeBob, even his gender.