• Leo
    • Virgo
    • Libra
    • Scorpio
    • Sagittarius
    • Capricorn
    • Aquarius
    • Pisces

We all know what our Sun Signs are,. In fact I made a Poll back in April of this year 2012 concerning fellow SBC users Sun (Zodiac) signs.

http://www.sbcforums...ur-zodiac-sign/

But what very few people know is that there is more than just mere "Sun (Zodiac)" Signs. There is so much mroe advanced things in Astrology and the Moon Sign happens to be one of them.

The Sun Signs is what we basically associate as the "Zodiac Sign" that we know of based on our birthday. It has been quite over-exaggerated and over-emphasized in its importance in Astrology by Newspaper and Magazines. Overall its just your general tendencies in life and its mostly important as a starting point to find your natal chart, which is your Astrological map of your personality. Its one of the "main 3s" of a person's chart, the other being the Moon Sign and Rising Sign/Ascendant (both which IMO plays a much bigger role and is more important in Astrology IMO).

The Moon Sign basically is your inner-self. Its the side that you normally don't reveal to the outer world and indeed only those truly close to you such as your immediate family or best friends see it (or at least are aware you have the traits that associated with your Moon Sign). The Moon Sign practically is your placement that determines how you react emotionally and subconscious.

Even if you don't match your Moon Sign at all, from what I observed more often than the Moon Sign's description often matches WHO YOU WANT TO BE which was totally true for me. Strip every other thing of your Natal Chart (Sun Sign, Ascendant,Degrees,etc), it is WHO YOU ARE at the core. Its an interesting phenomena I noticed of how accurate the Moon Sign can be when used with Psychology to discover why you have certain psychological problems and indeed ever since I learned the fundamental information about my personal information I've found a map that I can use to learn more about myself and to use as to change myself.

To calculate your Moon Sign, use this calculator.

http://www.moonsignc...te-moonsign.htm

I have a Moon in Leo 25°.

Description for Moon in Leo as according to FindYourFate.com

http://www.findyourf...rology/leo.html

Males with Leo Moon: Much vital force and moral courage. Helpful to weaker section, honest, sympathetic, generous and of open mind. Magnanimous, position of responsibility and prominence. Favourable for finances. Love of luxuries, pleasures, perfumes, dress etc. Favourite of opposite sex and a sincere lover. Unfavourable for a father. Good organising capacity, a leader among friends. Uplift of native socially and mentally. This position of Moon places him in a position of authority, trust, respect and responsibility and gives inspiration for great achievements.

Everything I WANTED to be for year but could not and its only now that I made the resolve to BE THAT MAN after studying deeper levels of Astrology,

I have a Capricorn 314°.

"Females with Capricorn Moon": Such ladies are slender, have a long face, are ambitious, and can be career women. Active, independent, argumentative, dogmatic manners and views. Fond of music, honest and truthful. Fond of opposite sex, they usually marry early."

Haha that was interesting! Sounds pretty much like me.

I got Gemini 347°

" The sociable Gemini - moons are mentally active and flexible, merry and adventurous. Their need for contact with their fellow human being is like their need of air to breathe. Invariably they are the spontaneous jack of all trades, people who always put their noses to the wind and who can't stand living in the same place more than a couple of years. Monotony horrors for them, they like change, are enterprising and motivate their fellow human beings. Their vividness makes them easily appear superficial, unsteady and easygoing. They are in danger of dispersing themselves. Emotions are not very profound and are dominated by their reasoning. They can handle sorrow, worries and anxieties more easily than others."

The first two sentences and last one are the most true. The rest, eh.

I got Gemini 347°

" The sociable Gemini - moons are mentally active and flexible, merry and adventurous. Their need for contact with their fellow human being is like their need of air to breathe. Invariably they are the spontaneous jack of all trades, people who always put their noses to the wind and who can't stand living in the same place more than a couple of years. Monotony horrors for them, they like change, are enterprising and motivate their fellow human beings. Their vividness makes them easily appear superficial, unsteady and easygoing. They are in danger of dispersing themselves. Emotions are not very profound and are dominated by their reasoning. They can handle sorrow, worries and anxieties more easily than others."

The first two sentences and last one are the most true. The rest, eh.

Probably the rest of your chart is interacting with your Moon Sign particularly the Aspects (more advanced Astrology for later). Also keep in mind the paragraphs in the side are simplistic basic explanations-each moon sign is much more complex than the paragraphs give and the site is mostly supposed to serve as an introduction to Moon Signs. Moon Sign alone is very complex as is each placement in your chart that you can find books specifically devoted to one aspect of Astrology (Rising Sign, Mercury, Pluto,etc) :D.

I'm a Scorpio in both Moon & Sun. Awkward.

So you're a Double Scorpio. I wouldn't want to make you angry lol (oh I LIVE with a Scorpio Moon and I seen their vindictive nature frst hand)

Mine said:

o

Pisces-109

other siblings: a BONUS

o

Big brother: Taurus-352

o

Big sister: Sagittarius-315

o

Little sister: Aquarius-47

Be sure to have their birth certificates (or that you at least memorized or written down their birth times somewhere)! I'm going to start on Ascendant pretty soon which REQUIRES PRECISE BIRTH TIME!