• Advertisement

Orca 8.2

Ron

Orca 8.2 has been released. Go down to 'Change Theme' at the very bottom of the forum and change your skin to Orca 8.2 :)

Some updates:

• Cleaner maintitles
  • Fixed new/old forum icons
  • Fixed forum header (banner/navigation bar)
  • Weekly banners
  • New navbar (coming within the next few days)

Orca 8.2 is an update of minor changes that ultimately create a much smoother experience. :) The new navigation bar will be releasing within the next few weeks, although everything is live on the site as of now.

• Like 7

I just changed my skin to Orca 8.2, and I can't wait to see what it brings to the table! Nothing helps a forum like sleek navigation and easy ways to chat about the little sea sponge we all know and love! :D

• Like 1

Guest ssj4gogita4

For those who are trying to figure out how to get to Social Groups:

1) Click MORE (at the top)

2) Click SOCIAL GROUPS

3) Go to your group

Forum has been hidden in board index view to save space.

Guest hilaryfan80

New Facebook and Twitter integration is here! You can now log into SBC using your Facebook or Twitter account, and you can now share new topics automatically as well. :)

To enable Facebook or Twitter, click on your name on the top right corner of this page, click "My Settings", and click on either "Manage Facebook" or "Manage Twitter".

New Facebook and Twitter integration is here! You can now log into SBC using your Facebook or Twitter account, and you can now share new topics automatically as well. :)

To enable Facebook or Twitter, click on your name on the top right corner of this page, click "My Settings", and click on either "Manage Facebook" or "Manage Twitter".

Definitely going to make a Twitter now.