• Advertisement

E.V.I.L's average photography thread thingf

E.V.I.L.

I may or may not go picture taking tomorrow, as if one thing from Sandy is good news, it is that Taughannock Falls which has been95% dry since May can be retaken with at least 30% of it flowing. Which means I get more angles that obvious angle. So most likely, that will be the next picture.

And thanks Wumbo!

399684_480429015303299_531720404_n.jpg

I wish the pics were better quality though. I'm not getting them from my photos but I am actually getting them from facebook, which obviously isn't as good quality. ;(

Also took a bunch of snow and Christmas photos, but they are on my other computer my sister had to take with her. @_@

• Like 2

"Average" photography? This stuff is actually quite decent. Have you ever considered a job in photography?

I have but with the absolutely atrocious economy and ignorant people thinking that expensive cameras are what make pictures better opening up businesses, I honestly think it should stay a hobby. Or I could open a business alongside with a job. The problem with professional photography is it involves business, which I am not fond of, as well as the fact as creativity is lost in the job as you are fulfilling somebody ELSE'S creative needs, and not my own. ;)

No seriously, I just laugh when so many people have a 'good' camera and don't even know what type they have. I could lecture and ramble on and on, but I know you guys don't care. XD

Here's a picture of my sister, who in the challenge was named "llama". SHe's using this as her professional occupation photo, and I took it. BOOMSHAKALAKA

Unfortunately though, I was not in a studio, so I could only light one part of her body, I think I darkened one side well, but the other, the face and neck are just bleh.